- Ultimate Photo/Video Slideshow Guide
- Try It Free Try It Free
- 1. Best Photo Slideshow Makers+
- • Best Apps for Making Photo Slideshow
- • Photo Slideshow Makers with Music
- • Photo Slideshow Apps with Music
- • Top Sites to download music for slideshow
- • Best Free Online Slideshow Makers
- • Best Slideshow Makers with Music
- • Best Slideshow maker for Windows 10
- • How to Make a Facebook Slideshow
- • Free DVD Menu Templates
- • iMovie Slideshow
- • Best Photo Slideshow Maker
- • How to Make a Slideshow with Music
- • Video Movie Maker for Windows 8
- • Photo and Video Slideshow Maker for macOS
- • Make a Video with Photos and Music
- 2. Slideshow Editing Tips+
- • How to Make a Slideshow Video
- • How to Create a Slideshow on Facebook
- • How to Make Slideshow in HTML Easily
- • How to Make Slideshows on Instagram
- • How to Make Stunning Photo Slideshow on Mac
- • Burn Photos to DVD
- • How to Make a Wonderful Video Slideshow with Your Travel Photos
- • How to Make a Photo Collage on Mac and iPhone Using iPhoto 
- • How to Make a iPhoto Slideshow to Play on Apple TV
- 3. Creative Slideshow Ideas for Special Occasion+
- • Slideshow and Songs Ideas for Baby
- • Ultimate 8 Ideas for Wedding Slideshow
- • Tips for Creating a Graduation Slideshow
- • Best 10 kindergarten graduation songs to use in the video/slideshow
- • Tips to Make Memorial Slideshow for Funeral
- • Make a Happy Birthday Video Slideshow
- 4. Slideshow Maker Reviews +
Complete Review on ProShow: Key Features, Tutorials and Alternatives
With lots of effects, transitions, themes and output formats, ProShow is one of the widely used slideshow developer tool. It has received very high rating among all competitors due to its user friendly interface, support to huge file formats and large feature set. There are 427 transition effects that can be utilized for slideshow development whereas resulting files can be directly shared with friends via email or one can prefer to upload them directly to Facebook, YouTube or Twitter etc.
- It offers wide range of effects and transitions.
- Users can develop lengthy slideshows within few seconds.
- It is easier to adjust themes and timings for slides to improve their appearance.
- You need to spend lots of time to learn this software tool as it has so many things on single interface.
How to Make Photo Slide Shows with ProShow?
Step 1: First of all you need to download your free trail software
Step 2: Once installed then launch it on your system.
Step 3: Start with new slide show by clicking on the wizard option on screen.
Step 4: Add your desired photos from computer with ease selection tool.
Step 5: Add text into slides.
Step 6: Software will ask you for adding music or other audio files; complete process.
Step 7: choose your desired theme from available waste collection.
Step 8: Add name for your slide show and tune to desired energy level.
Step 9: Within few seconds this tool will build your slideshow; preview it and edit if you need. Adjustment of timing and transition features is much easier.
Step 10: Publish your show easily over different platforms.
Best Alternatives to ProShow:
Although ProShow possesses so many interactive and advanced features but professionals are still searching for another useful tools. The reason behind is that ProShow does not support picture in picture feature that is desired by most of users. Further, its platform appears little annoying to new users.
There are two potential alternatives to ProShow that can fulfil most of requirements of beginners as well as professionals with ease:
1.DVD SlideShow Builder
Wonderhsare DVD Side Show Builder software program is one of the most useful slide show creators for professionals due to its huge collection of transitions and effects etc. It is much easier to combine various 2D, 3D transitions along with interactive videos and photos whereas resulting files can be easily processed towards YouTube like platforms. Some users also prefer to send these slide shows directly to TV or iPod using DVD SlideShow Builder.
- This tool can be easily applied to feature loaded slideshows for easy editing and effect adjustments.
- This software program offers support to wide range of audio, image and video file formats so that they can be easily incorporated inside slideshows.
- The basic editing task can be easily implemented to all media files before finalizing the creation.
- One cannot share resulting slideshow files via emails directly and they cannot be even moved to CDs.
2.Filmora Video Editor
Filmora video editor is used by most of professionals due to its ability to process all popular file formats; hence it is much easier to add interesting photos and videos to your slide shows. It is popularly used by business related presentation developers, educators and by beginners to explore wonderful collection of tools with easy sharing abilities. Developed slide shows can be easily shared with YouTube or Facebook like platforms.
- Users can switch between easy and full features modes as per their needs hence it suits perfectly to all kind of slide show developers, whether they are professionals or learners.
- Extremely easy to use with intuitive interface and simple tools.
- It serves users with huge text library and large numbers of transitions.
- You will be able to access wide range of effective filters, motion effects and overlays.
- It extends support to almost all major file formats and allows easy uploads to social media platforms.
- Filmora Video Editor possesses limited templates.
- It does not have 3D effects.
- The free version of software leaves watermarks on your creations.
Want to dig into editing videos with Kizoa online movie maker and don’t know how good it is? Check our review about Kizoa which covering its main features, tutorials and alternatives.
by Shanoon Cox May 16, 2023 19:06 PM
Want to make a colorful slideshow? Check the Best Free Photo Slideshow Maker for Desktop, iOS, Android, and some online slideshow makers without download.
by Shanoon Cox May 16, 2023 19:06 PM
Here're top 12 free online slideshow makers allow you to create stunning photo slideshows in a few easy steps
by Shanoon Cox May 16, 2023 19:07 PM