- • Guide to Virtual Reality in 2016
- 1. What is Virtual Reality
- 2. How to Create VR/ 360° videos
- 3. VR headset
- 4. The State of VR+
- 4.1 State of VR industry
- 4.2 Why VR lack of content
- 4.3 How VR movie change the world
- 4.4 Oculus video player
- 4.5 Watch VR on android
- 4.6 Best oculus rift game
- 4.7 Gear VR game
- 4.8 Htc vive game
- 4.9 VR game for google cardboard
- 4.10 Where to watch VR content
- 4.11 Top VR films
- 4.12 VR content developers
Top 5 VR (360 Video) Players for PC Reviews
How to Watch VR Video?
However, in some part, though there are a lot of VR videos available on the internet today, not everyone has tried or already experienced to watch VR video. So, before we proceed to the top 5 VR players, let's check how to watch VR video in a simple and easy way as possible.
- 1.To start with, a normal windows MAC or PC or a smart phone is needed.
- 2.For you to hear the sounds of the movie you are watching, you need to have a VR headset depending on what effect you want to best achieve.
- 3.Choose a VR video player where you can have the movie.
- 4.VR movie or game- downloads like VR videos from VR video sites also.
- 5.Once you have downloaded the VR video, you can now find a place where you can choose to watch the movie.
- 6.Just put your VR headset, start playing the VR video you download using also your best VR video player on your smartphone, PC/ MAC. But before you start, make sure not to forget to put your own earphones on for you to experience the best virtual reality sound and view you want for.
How to Edit VR Video?
Top 5 Desktop VR Players Review
As what most VR player users know, this VR video player is just a free 360 degree player for Android, IOS, MAC, WINDOWS as well as HTML5. The good thing about this is that, it actually lets the users interact and play with 360 degree videos on their PC. Aside from watching VR movies, you can also watch movies online through connecting only your android and IOS device with your VR headset.
Simply, VR player is particularly designed for playing the virtual reality videos and a popular program among Oculus Rift users. For its best features, VR player not only plays VR video, but it also plays 3D/2D videos. However, according to some customer reviews, Oculus Rift DK2 is not anymore recommended for this because it does not track the VR player and its free version is the entry level immersive 360° full HD video player. You don’t need to worry about its price because you can only have it at very cheap price without breaking your bank.
This top least of VR video player is actually one of the most known VR video players that is highly recognized and considered by many numbers of VR viewers. This is because of its field of view correction functions and powerful distortion which allow you to enjoy media even your eyes are there in the camera. In addition, the view pitch, field of view and various mapping functions of this this VR player is configurable. As a matter of fact, you can download it free this for Mac and windows so far, but not in a media player for windows 10 at this time.
Characteristically, it is a high quality yet free VR video player that actually allows users to experience optimized live action videos either on Mac and Windows. What makes this VR player more interesting is that once you put your VR headset, you can then now immerse yourself in non- linear narratives and soundscapes using this best VR video player. In addition, it can also operate on Android, IOS, MAC OS as well as on Windows 10/8/7. Plus, it can be used for viewing a VR Video on web, making it more interesting to use. At a very cheap price, you will for sure have it.
RiftMax is actually more than a VR video player, in which it can play 360° videos. With this, you are allowed to interact with your friends like participating in a party or share movie with them even they are in a far distance or miles away. Aside from that, RiftMax also enhances video with good effects that come out of the screen.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>