- The Ultimate Guide to Games
- 1. Popular Games
- 1.1 Top 12 Best Free Games You Should Play in 2017
- 1.2 Top 10 Best Car Racing Games in 2017
- 1.3 10 Awesome Racing Games for Android
- 1.4 Most Popular Puzzle Games in 2017
- 1.5 Top Action Games that you Should Play
- 1.6 Top Educational Games for Kids
- 1.7 The Best Rhythm/ Music Games
- 1.8 Top Camera Games in 2017
- 1.9 Top 10 Websites to Download PC Games for Free
- 1.10 10 Best Free PC and Android Game Download Sites
- 1.11 10 Fun Car Games For Kids
- 1.12 Top 10 Racing Games on PS4 in 2017
- 2. Free Games +
- 2.1 New Games of 2017
- 2.2 Best Free Online Shooting Games
- 2.3 Best Video Game Consoles of 2017
- 2.4 The Best GBC Games
- 2.5 The Top 3D Video Games
- 2.6 The 10 Best Sports Games You Should Play in 2017
- 2.7 The Top Best Games for Girls
- 2.8 Best Bike Racing Games That You Should Play
- 2.9 10 Most Popular Parking Games for Android
- 3. Editors and Downloaders +
- 3.1 Best Free Video Editor for Gamers
- 3.2 Tips for Editing Your Game Videos
- 3.3 Best Game Video Downloaders
- 3.4 How to Download Game Videos
- 4. Recorders +
The Best Rhythm/ Music Games
Music brings meaning to the life; we all love to listen rhythm games that are full of entertainment. Ranging from the plastic guitar or drums to classic DJ boost, everything related to music is all fun. If you are also a music lover then you must think about some of the best music game collections that are available online and can also work on your android or Xbox 360 systems. The article below contains few details about some of the top rated rhythm games of 2017:
- Part 1: Free Online Music Games
- Part 2: Best Music/Rhythm Games for Xbox 360
- Part 3: Top Music/Rhythm Games for Android
Part 1: Free Online Music Games
This game is easily available online and it helps users to learn realistic piano controls with ease. The classic animation works perfectly on your tablet and phone so that you can learn music on the go. The learning process is completely dependent on your mood so you can go for fast as well as slow beats as per need.
- Help users to learn music from slow to fast ranges; you can soon become a good pianist with regular practice on Pixel Piano.
- Easy to use.
- Realistic piano controls.
- You need to follow fixed set of instructions; it gives limited flexibility to users.
This game lets users play with a score board that inspires them to rank higher. It works on smartphones so you can enjoy this game anytime for your music practices.
- There are lots of interactive controls available for learners to enhance their experience.
- It is easier to learn and can soon improve your abilities.
This game has lots of interesting things to teach you and the best part is that its arcade style controls never let you feel tired for hours. Learning music and rhythms becomes fun with Kemushi as its simple and intuitive controls assist beginners for improving their performance every time up to higher level.
- Intuitive tracks and control abilities.
- Arcade style gaming controls.
- Easy to use.
- Works perfectly on all smartphone models.
- Only Single player platform.
Part 2: Best Music/Rhythm Games for Xbox 360
Rock Band 3 combines two interesting games on one platform by containing lots of plastic musical instruments and keyboard based controls for added fun. This game is gaining more and more popularity among music lovers due to its realistic keyboard and drum based controls that let users feel that they are dealing with real music instruments.
- Realistic modes for keyboards and drums.
- Easy to use and learn.
Rocksmith is well known for its lovely full sized real guitar collection that leads to real music. Learners can find lots of interesting things to grab in this rhythm game and it works perfectly on Xbox 360.
- Original music learning platform with real guitar controls.
- Can teach best realistic guitar playing skills.
- Costly option.
It offers huge collection of songs for learners. Those who are metallica lovers will find it most interesting and joyful. You will not find any other rhythm game with such a great collection of songs that lead to rewarding performance improvement.
- Contains unlimited notes.
- Amazing playlist.
- It is more challenging.
- Contains real metal that is too heavy.
- Too Expensive
Part 3: Top Music/Rhythm Games for Android
This open source game is popular among music lovers and it is rated to be the most solid game for android platform after its last update in 2014. It is designed with stunning DDR-style controls.
- Comes with beautiful ten sample songs.
- Users can download songs from menu.
- Available for free.
- Company stopped updating it after 2014.
Price: Free/ Paid with $2.99 only
This gaming platform is serving android users from so many years with DDR-style holds and direction buttons. It possesses unlimited content for full time entertainment.
- Users can enjoy split screen multiplayer, double and single player modes.
- Players can also upload their own files with popular file formats.
- Variety of features loaded to intuitive interface.
- Free version includes limited features.
Price: Free, in app purchases
It contains more than 200 tracks along with approximately 400 variants. Cytus is designed with advanced interface and players love its storyline that let learners spend hours without getting tired. You can also get more songs online with in app purchases.
- Interesting story line that entertains users.
- Lots of tracks available.
- Available for free.
- Demands in app purchases.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>