- DaVinci Resolve 12.5 User Guide
- 1. DaVinci Resolve Alternatives+
- 1.1 Top 5 DaVinci Resolve 12.5 Alternatives
- 1.2 DaVinci Resolve 12.5 vs. DaVinci Resolve 12.5 Studio
- 1.3 Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 12.5 Vs Adobe Premiere Pro
- 1.4 DaVinci Resolve 12.5 Vs HitFilm 4 Express
- 2. Basic Video Editing +
- 2.1 Top 8 Video Editing Tips for DaVinci Resolve
- 2.2 How to Add Logo to Video in DaVinci Resolve
- 2.3 How to Add Titles in DaVinci Resolve
- 2.4 How to Stabilize Video Footage in DaVinci Resolve
- 2.5 How to Blur Face in Video with DaVinci Resolve
- 2.6 How to Compare Clips in DaVinci Resolve
- 2.7 How to Save Automatically in DaVinci Resolve
- 3. Advanced Video Editing +
- 3.1 How to Use Multicam Editing in DaVinci Resolveo
- 3.2 How to Use Point Tracker in DaVinci Resolve
- 3.3 How to Use Log Grading in DaVinci Resolve
- 3.4 How to Do a Green Screen Composite with DaVinci Resolve
- 3.5 How to Create a 3D Text in DaVinci Resolve
- 3.6 How to Round Trip from Final Cut Pro to DaVinci Resolve
- 3.7 How to Make a Slow Motion Video in DaVinci Resolve
- 3.8 How to Use Dynamic Zoom in DaVinci Resolve
- 4. Audio Editing +
- 5.Color Correction+
- 5.1 Color Grading Tips for DaVinci Resolve
- 5.2 How to Use DaVinci Resolve for Automatic Video Color Correction
- 5.3 How to Fix White Balance in DaVinci Resolve
- 5.4 How to Match Skintones Perfectly in DaVinci Resolve
- 5.5 How to Use Qualifier in DaVinci Resolve
- 5.6 Shot Matching Tips for DaVinci Resolve
- 5.7 Fastest Ways to Get Film Look in DaVinci Resolve
- 5.8 How to Create LUTs in DaVinci Resolve
- 5.9 Using Power Grades in DaVinci Resolve
- 6. Tips and Tricks+
- 6.1 How to Remove Black Sun Spots in DaVinci Resolve
- 6.2 How to Use Smart Bins in DaVinci Resolve
- 6.3 How to Import Video Files into DaVinci Resolve
- 6.4 How to Export video in DaVinci Resolve
- 6.5 Using Scene Detection in DaVinci Resolve
- 7. Resources and Troubleshooting+
How to Add Titles in DaVinci Resolve
There is a huge collection of unique titles and attractive generations on DaVinci Resolve toolbox that you can use to develop a leader. One can adjust subtitles, slates and tapes etc. to develop a customized output.
It is possible to edit titles as well as generators with cropping, transform and composite parameters. If you want to access complete information about how to add Titles to videos using DVR platform, then the article below will help you a lot.
How to Add Text Easily With DaVinci Resolve Alternative
In case if you are searching for a user friendly tool that can help you to add titles into your videos, then FilmoraPro is one of the best option to use. This interactive platform provides complete customization option with title templates, text editing options and many other tools. It includes more than 20 text templates to use. You can change text color, font, alignment and more. Download it now (FREE)！
- You will avail wide range of customization options along with subtitles, titles, opener, end credits etc. The range goes above 92 parameters.
- It is much easier to add titles using FilmoraPro; all that you need to do is just choose your text template and then adjust your text over the video
Part 1: How to Add Titles in DaVinci Resolve
Step 1: Add your Text
- Go to the Edit page and then change the timeline view to get something interactive on screen.
- You will find a toolbox in the Effects Library section, further you will find titles. Choose any of these as per the need of your project and then drag and drop it directly to your timeline. Make sure it goes on a new track on the top of the existing video.
Step 2: Make Essential adjustments
You can change the title duration as per need; simply drag its edges in order to make it shorter or longer.
- In case if you are working on any broadcast program, then you must follow guidelines for broadcast safe and title safe.
- Simply choose the Safe Area On; the outlines will be soon visible to you.
- If you find any black bar on footage, you need to change aspect ratio: select the Aspect Ratio sub menu to change the aspect ratio of the safe area markers.
- Open Inspector to edit your title, stroke, drop shadow, size, color or to change the font.
- Use Mouse to adjust positions of your title, or activate the Transform option in the Viewer. When in Transform Mode, you can drag anywhere within the clip’s bounding box to adjust the position, tilt, and rotation.
Drop shadow can be customized for every text with a few control options. You can choose the required shadow color for with standard color picker. Transparency of shadows can be adjusted with the opacity slider.
Stroke: You can add an outline to every character of text using stroke adjustment. The thickness of stroke can be adjusted in pixels from Size option.
Part 2: Saving Titles in Media Pool for Future Use
In case if you wish to enter titles to videos in such a manner that they can be re-used in the future, then you need to follow a few basic guidelines. For example, if you are creating a new lower3rd element and you wish to use it again in your next projects, then you may need to save it for future access.
- Simply drag your title from timeline into the Media Pool, and it will be saved as a separate clip.
- Your media pool will contain these title clips along with thumbnail and you can preview them to have an idea about what type of text they have.
- In case if you have recently developed a new animated text or any kind of video adjustment, then it will also be saved in this portion for future access.
- You can open the text generators in the Source Viewer and edit them easily in another clip.
After reading this article, I am sure you will find it is so easy to add titles in DaVinci Resolve. However, if you want to have another solution. Try FilmoraPro. It is the best alternative to DaVinci Resolve!
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>