- Featured Articles
- Video Editing Tips-
- • Free Video Editing Software
- • Mp4 Video Editors
- • How to Trim Videos
- • Free Video Croppers
- • How to Rotate Videos
- • How to Loop Videos
- • Best Video Makers
- Screen Recording Tips+
- • Screen Recorder for Win 10
- • Screen Record on Mac
- • Game Video Recorder
- • Record Webcam Videos
- • Record YouTube Video
- Audio Editing Tips +
- YouTube Video Tips+
- Add Video Effects+
Top 10 Best Offline iOS Games in 2023
Do you think that you can't play games on your iPhone or iPad without the Internet? If yes, then you are completely wrong. In this article, we will show you the 10 best offline games because you can play without the Internet and have a lot of fun.
Is your data plan limited? Are you commuting underground? Going without the Internet is sometimes unavoidable, but that does not mean you have to be bored.
Even if you don't have internet access, your iPad or iPhone can serve as a powerful gaming device. The reason for this is that plenty of iOS games can be played offline, and below mentioned are some of the best offline games on iOS.
You might be interested in:
1. Asphalt 8: Airborne
Even though Asphalt: Legend is not available for offline play, Asphalt 8: Airborne for iOS enables you to enjoy the thrill of offline car racing. There are tons of features in this game that will keep you entertained. For the Archase mode, you can unlock more than 40 tracks where you can race in more powerful cars and smash your way through them. There is also a multiplayer option that allows you to play with more than 10 players, which makes the game even more entertaining.
- Upgrade Your Cars As You Progress.
- Unlock New Locations As You Progress.
- Plenty of different gaming modes and mastery challenges.
- Career events make it more interesting.
- The best thing is that it is playable offline.
2. Dream League Soccer
Dream League Soccer iOS Game should be on your list of the top free football games for iOS -- especially if you are a football fan. You can play this high-interactive game offline for free with realistic animated graphics to experience an exciting gaming experience.
FIFProTM licensed players are available for you to use as part of your dream soccer league team. The stadium will be built just the way you want it, and you will build your team from scratch. It's also very interesting to see that you can use ReplayKitLive to share your favorite moments with others, save your progress in iCloud so you aren't tied to one device, and play online with other teams, although you'll need a data plan to do so.
- You can build Your Own Team.
- You can create your own plates and enhance their skills during the game.
- You can enjoy a fully-fledged soccer game.
- You can play it offline without any internet access.
3. Plants Vs Zombies 2
Although the first Plants vs. Zombies 2 game was tremendously successful, its first version Plants vs Zombies had many setbacks. It was the second release, Plants vs. Zombies 2, which changed everything. Over 300 levels, 11 crazy worlds, and the battle against zombies make it more challenging and fun than the previous version. This game is available for download on iOS so that you can play offline.
- More than 300 levels to enjoy the game.
- The difficulty increases as you progress.
- There are 11 different worlds to play.
- The game is best for time-killing.
Filmora - Best Game Video Recorder for PC
- Record gameplay screen on PC and Mac.
- Edit videos quickly with a wide range of gaming effects.
- Rich video tempaltes and resources for videos.
- Export to MP4, MOV, MKV, GIF and multiple formats.
4. Alto's Odyssey
With Alto's Odyssey, you get everything you loved about Alto's Adventure, plus a little more. This game feels more like an expansion than a sequel, as it contains new characters, new locations, new music, and new gameplay mechanics. Nevertheless, if you like adventures, you'll enjoy Odyssey as well.
- Improved graphics as compared to the previous version.
- Plenty of new characters.
- You can find a lot of new locations in this version.
- The gameplay experience is much better.
5. Crossy Road
The character (you) in Crossy Road must jump through busy streets without dying. There are difficult roadblocks such as cars, trains, and rivers that can end your character's life, so this game is not as straightforward as it sounds. You can choose from 145 different characters available to play the game, including a default 8-bit chicken. It's an addictive game that anyone can enjoy, no matter their age.
- A huge list of characters available to choose from.
- The gameplay is quite addictive.
- Suitable for all age groups.
- Simple yet appealing graphics.
Price: US$ 0.99
There's just one thing you want to do: don't die. BADLAND is a puzzle game in which your character must navigate a world full of dangers and traps.
As you watch out for spinning blades, pointy spikes, and other dangers that could shred your ball to pieces, you will need to use touch controls to keep your ball afloat. Several pickups around the world are capable of transforming you, making you bigger or smaller, multiplying you, etc.
Playing this game will keep you hooked. Your eyes will be drawn to the dark music and beautiful visuals every time you play this game. Local multiplayer is available, but you can also enjoy the game offline.
- It is one of the best puzzle games out there.
- The gameplay is quite challenging.
- Once you start playing this game, it isn't easy to stop.
- A local multiplayer is available to enjoy with your friends.
- You can also play this game offline.
7. Drop 7
An inventive puzzle game that mixes Tetris with Sudoku. There are seven balls on the grid, each one of them white or numbered one through seven. It's easy to follow the rules.
A ball will clear whenever there is the same number of balls in a column or row as its features. The white ball cracks and breaks if it removes next to it, revealing a numbered ball.
Tetris' objective is to keep the balls on the top of the screen while racking up points. Despite being simple, it is challenging and fun. There is no need to download anything to experience everything offline.
- The game has a very simple interface.
- It requires very few resources to play on your iOS device.
- Despite being simple and lightweight, it is still very challenging.
8. Civilization VI
In a world full of complex strategy games, Civilization VI has finally found its way to iOS. As the leader of your people, you must rule the world throughout history in the latest installment of the longtime franchise Civilization. This turn-based game benefits from real-world leaders, places, and historical monuments. Taking hours to complete, it's easy to enjoy it in short bursts. It is therefore perfect for iOS devices. It's possible to play local multiplayer and online multiplayer, but the offline AI campaign provides an adequate amount of entertainment during a train or plane ride.
- The game provides you with a lot of real-world experiences.
- There are plenty of modes where you can play with your friends or play offline in AI campaigns.
- The game repeated many historical events.
- During gameplay, you will find a lot of real-world characters and real-world places.
9. New York Times Crossword
Daily crossword puzzles are set to a high standard by Will Shortz, editor of the New York Times Crossword. With the New York Times Crossword app, you'll have access to the latest crossword every day, as well as the entire archive of past ones.
There are many other features included in the app, in addition to the puzzles themselves. The Stats page allows you to track your streaks, and the archive will enable you to do puzzles from the past or buy special crossword packs.
A Crossword subscription can be purchased separately or as part of a New York Times Digital Subscription. The Mini crossword isn't nearly as fun as a full crossword, so you'll only be able to access it if you don't subscribe.
You can keep an unlimited amount of crosswords offline for later play, even if you don't have access to the Internet to download.
- Best gaming for spending your free time.
- The game helps you to sharpen your brain and memory.
- The in-app purchases can further enhance the gameplay to a huge extent.
10. Ticket to Ride
Now you can play the award-winning board game on the go.
You and your friends become railroad barons in Ticket to Ride, hoping to be the first to link up all the railroads in the country. There is something familiar about the graphics, down to the virtual train cards you draw and hold.
Taking it in turns and passing it to your friends in front of you is part of the game's Pass-and-Play mode, but it is also excellent as a solo game. The games are designed to keep you occupied on a real-life trip on the train, taking fifteen to twenty minutes each.
- Best game for passing time with your friends offline.
- The gameplay is pretty exciting.
- The graphics of the game are what make it worthy of playing.
- The game keeps you occupied, and you will never get bored by it.
These are some of the best free offline games for iOS. Download and play offline on your iOS devices. Furthermore, if you think that some games deserve a spot on this list, please drop your views in the comments and let us know about your picks.
This article talks about the best 10 Gif recorder Mac that you may opt to use for recording purposes. It covers tools such as Capture to a Gif, Animated Gif Capture, Filmora, and more.
by Ollie Mattison Jan 31, 2023 09:22 AM
With the huge increase in free game recording software demand, we’re here to present you with some top-notch free HD game recording software you can find helpful. Learn more here:
by Ollie Mattison Jan 31, 2023 09:21 AM
In this LoiLo game recorder review, we’ll unveil the full features of the LoiLo recorder so if you’re looking to use this recorder application, you can have everything to get started with. Let’s learn to know this recorder.
by Ollie Mattison Jan 31, 2023 09:20 AM