10 Free TikTok Video Editing Apps/Website on Mac
Jun 24, 2021• Proven solutions
TikTok is a super popular social media platform where you can create and share short videos with some dance, song, and lip-syncing. Even though the app has built-in video editing tools that are quite effective, at times to make your videos pop, those features might not be enough if you require something unique for your video. So, to avoid using only the limited features provided by TikTok, you need to use good TikTok editing apps/websites.
In this article, we are going to tell you about the top 10 free TikTok video editing apps/websites that you can use to edit your TikTok videos and make them stand out.
It is an online TikTok video creator and editor. You can access it for free. It has several features that you can use for creating engaging TikTok videos in the browser. You do not even have to take the trouble of installing the app on your Mac system.
To make sure that you can easily find the media resource that you need, FlexClip offers a large media library where you can search for audio, video, and photo by using a keyword. So, by using this, you will be able to edit like professionals.
● East and free to use
● Several video template
● No need to download software
● Several royalty-free media sources
● The free version is limited
● Doesn’t have an undo button
ClipChamp is another online video editor. It has an intuitive and simple interface. With this, you will be able to enjoy great editing functions. The online TikTok video editor tool caters to all video editing requirements like splitting, cutting, and adding music or text. But this is not all, the tool will also let you apply filters and add a transition. You can access it for free. This is the best video editing tool for beginners.
● The free to use and work in the browser
● Has a large media library
● Lets you import files with just a click
● The free version offers only limited features
● You have to sign up to use
Kapwing is a web-based video editor that can create amazing videos with the help of a few simple steps. All you have to do is upload the video clips to the Kapwing editor and do editing works like trimming, splitting, adding text, resizing, adding music and text, and more. One of the best things about this website is it is not going to add a watermark to the video.
● Available for free and easy to use
● Doesn’t add watermark
● Comes with several editing features
● Exports video rather slowly
● Doesn’t have media resources
This is video editing software that you can use to edit your videos for TikTok. The platform is equipped with features that optimize the creation of videos. Mac users can expect the software to run smoothly on their system.
In case you are interested in checking out the Camtasia offer, you can try out the free trial. As soon as the period expires, you will have to sign up for a license. When you get the license, you will be able to unlock all the features.
● Screen recording with audio
● Large audio and music library
● Offers video templates
● The free trial doesn’t offer all features
5. Adobe Rush
It is an app that is available for macOS, Windows, iOS, and Android. To use this, you do not have to be a video editing professional. As it is a cross-platform app, you can easily create videos using it. You can adjust the video aspect ratio using the color grading effect or some of the motion graphic templates of the app.
Apart from this, it also lets you adjust the Shadows, Vibrance, and Exposure in a video clip. Nevertheless, the free version of the app comes with limited features. Choose the annual or monthly subscription model if you have to expand the cloud storage space.
● Lets you share videos directly from Tiktok
● Cross-platform availability
● Is compatible with the other video editing software products by Adobe
● The app cannot be accessed in all corners of the world
● The free version allows you to export just 3 videos every month
6. Wondershare FilmoraX
FilmoraX is going to give you access to the editing tools that you will need for creating comic videos or music to share on TikTok. The video editing software for PC and Mac computers allows you to edit footage that has been recorded using smartphones, action cameras, or DSLRs.
Cutting and trimming video clips, creating soundtracks for some music video, or adjusting the aspect ratio are a few things that you can do using Filmora. The exporting features of the video editor are impressive. It lets you select the device where you are going to play the video. You can upload it directly to your TikTok profile.
● Offers multiple audio and visual effects
● Supports 4K video editing
● Powerful video and sound editing tools
● Doesn’t allow you to export videos from TikTok to FilmoraX
This is a video editing that is quite popular among Mac and Windows users. Apart from having a simple user-interface it also has some powerful video editing functions. With the help of this, you can add exciting and cool filters to your TikTok videos. You can also add overlays, PIP effects, titles, transitions, and much more. The software supports 5 aspect ratios that include 4:3, 3:4, 9:16, 16:9, and 1:1. Even if you have no idea about editing videos on your computer, you can use the editor to create stunning videos in no time.
● Lets you edit TikTok videos using various tools
● Enables video editing in multiple aspect ratios and resolutions
● Comes with several color strokes, animation, and other effects
● Doesn’t have Chroma Key function
8. Open Shot
OpenShot is simple and free to use open-source video editor available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It is a good video editing tool for beginners. With this, you can learn video editing skills. If you have to learn the basics without spending too much time, this video editor is your best shot.
Other than doing basic video editing, you will also be able to render 3D animation. Using this editor, you can slice and trim videos without any hassle.
● Provides templates for editing tiles
● Lets you trim videos at your will
● Has free built-in animation and effects
● Can be buggy at times
Albeit the development team has shifted full-steam ahead on Linux, you can use the video editing software on Mac. It supports all popular media formats and lets you add files to the software’s timeline pretty easily.
● Lets you edit video and audio tracks
● Customizes shortcuts easily
● Is an open-source software
● Updates slowly
This is a free 3D graphics application that is considered to be one of the top video editors for Mac. It is used for rigging, modeling, UV unwrapping, animation, and more. The blender comes with several advanced features such as powerful character, modifier-based modeling, etc.
● Supports GPU and CPU rendering
● Is a 3D creation suite
● Has different sculpture brushes and tools
● Animation management isn’t smooth
Creating videos for TikTok and making them unique becomes easy when you choose one of the best TikTok editing apps/websites. However, FilmoraX is one of the top TikTok editing apps you can use without thinking twice because of its unique and standout features. Download the trial version and check it out.
Learn More: How to Make a Video Meme for Tiktok>>>