Color Grading Tutorial for FilmoraPro Easily and Quickly
Many people end up confusing between color correction and color grading. It’s like one is the form, the other one is an art. Color correction might first be used to balance out the light of the shot, the grading is completely different in manner, so it is not difficult to make cinematic video with color grading tutorial. In this article, we will let you know how to do color grading in Filmora. Continue reading this tutorial.
Part 1：What is Color Grading
Generally, Color Grading is a process of enhancing image that involves in changing the colors of the actual image. This includes, making changes over various parameters of the image like contrast, black level, color, saturation, black level or still images etc. The process of color grading is executed after due color corrections are made.
What color grading can do
As Color grading is aimed to enhance the image and make it commendably excellent, there are yet other things:
- Complement input/output: It’s next to impossible to figure out the resultant shot as it looks entirely different as the timeline plays down.
- Brushing away distractions: Biding bye to the isolating spots or the irking objects that prevent shots to be matches together.
- Handling spectator’s view: Making use of shape masks or attracting eyes to suitable point of interest.
- Managing results: Color grading is drawn to style an image to give flashback, dream sequence or re-creation to altogether give a distinct feel to the image.
Part 2: Other options to make color grading
One of the well coveted options is Premiere Pro- a renowned tool capable of performing edits on the clip. This video editing software can act greatly as a color grading tool and provides a vast range of functions such as “Curves, Vignette, HSL secondary etc.
- Can open multiple projects or clips simultaneously.
- Provides graphics and good range of effects.
- Lose access to app, files and templates created by Premiere Pro after subscription ends.
- Interface is a bit too tricky.
In a nutshell, we’ve touched upon three different color grading tools that eases out the process of color grading. However, the best remains Filmora Pro, for no converter beats its excellent color correcting tool and compelling features of vignette, light and flares etc.
Do you know how to use color correction in Premiere Pro? In this article, we will let you know the way to use color correction in Premiere easily.
by Benjamin Arango Sep 01, 2022 20:02 PM
Do you need animated fonts to make your video beautiful? Here in this article, you will know 10 best animated fonts to use. Check it out!
by Benjamin Arango Oct 19, 2022 16:01 PM
In case you are dealing with an audio or video file that has an unbalanced volume you can try to fix this issue by using the audio normalization, you will find our article about how you can quickly no
by Benjamin Arango Dec 09, 2022 17:12 PM