- • Teachers Toolkit and Guide
- 1. Flipped Classroom+
- 1.1 How To Flip The Classroom: 6 Models and Activities
- 1.2 Best Tools For Flipped Classrooms
- 1.3 How To Make Screen Casting For Teaching
- 1.4 Video tips for a better flipped classroom
- 2. Digital Tools in Teaching+
- 2.1 Best Screencasting Tools For Teachers
- 2.2 Best Free Screencasting Tools For Teachers
- 2.3 Video Creation in Classroom: Tools you need to for video production
- 2.4 10 Tech Tools for Teachers to Engage Students in the classroom
- 2.5 Video in the Classroom: 10 Best Video Editors for Teachers
- 2.6 Movie Maker for Kids: Teach Kids to Make a Movie
- 3. Review on Digital Tools for Classroom+
- 3.1 Screencast-O-Matic Complete Review
- 3.2 Lynda Vs Udemy
- 3.3 Udemy VS Coursera
- 3.4 Lynda Vs Skillshare
- 3.5 Treehouse Vs Lynda
- 3.6 Udacity Vs Coursera
- 3.7 Udemy Vs Pluralsight
- 3.8 Thinkific Vs Teachable
- 3. Ideas to Use Digital Tools for Education+
- 4.1 Benefits for Teacher Using Video in the Classroom
- 4.2 Video Creation in Classroom: Where to use video project in the classroom?
- 4.3 10 Ways to Integrate Videos into Your Classroom
- 4.4 Why You Should Make an Intro Video for Your Online Courses
- 4.5 How To Convert Powertpoint To Video
- 4.6 How Virtual Reality will change education
- 4. Resources for Teachers and Studetns+
- 5.1 Learning Video Resources for Teachers
- 5.2 Top 10 Educational YouTube Channels
- 5.3 10 Best Educational Films for Students
Movie Maker for Kids: Teach Kids to Make a Movie
With increasing movie maker software available on the market, it’s easier than ever before to get started in the world of video editing. However, you may still find it hard to get a proper movie maker for your kids. If this is your case, try a handy movie maker for kids here: Wondershare Filmora (originally Wondershare Video Editor). It features an easy-to-interpret interface and comprehensive drag and drop support, and your kids will be happy to create a fun movie using their own naivety and creativity. What’s more, this application also helps your kids learn some the basic elements in video editing, so that they can jump onto more complicated apps easily in the future.
This program is cross-platform, download the right software for your operating system, and then install it on your computer. The following guide will concentrate on the windows version. Check it out now.
Note: This guide takes Windows screenshots, but Mac version works nearly the same.
1Import video by drag-n-drop
The video editor for kids offers a pretty fast and easy way to import your videos: simple drag-n-drop, though it also supports other ways like clicking “Import” or “Add Files” to browse your file folder.
When all files imported, they will display as thumbnails in the left pane. Yes, thumbnails instead of a list view, so your kids can quickly find the video they want instead of reading complicated titles.
2Edit video using the Timeline and editing panel
Unlike other non-linear video editing programs, which make video editing a boring and time-consuming work, this video maker for kids features very intuitive timeline video editing and side-by-side previewing window. So that your kids can easily focus on what they're making, and what they see is what they get.
Again, in the editing panel, it couldn’t be easier to do video edits like rotating, flipping, cropping, changing volume, adjusting brightness, etc. because it only involves a mouse click or a simple drag-and-drop operation.
The video editing software for kids even provides hands-on templates to help create colorful and entertaining home movie. To apply a visual effect, simple pick an ideal source in the Effect tab, and drag to the desired clip.
3Publish video online
When the video creation finishes, your kids can click “Create” to output the video in various ways. Putting it on YouTube to share with others is a good option and it can be achieved directly from this program. If your kids want to play it on portable devices like iPad, this program saves the hassle of configuring the output to your devices by providing a the preset format directly. It even allows to burn a DVD video in minutes to play on any standalone DVD player or TV.
That’s all for how to create an awesome movie using this video maker for kids. Can’t wait to try it yourself? Download a free trial below now.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>