In digital marketing and web designing, you have to emphasize visuals to spice up your social media posts or website. Adding 3D graffiti text can make your site look dynamic and give it a more professional feel.
However, finding high-definition 3D graffiti fonts can take time and effort. In this article, we'll recommend the 8 best online resources that offer numerous text styles for you to choose from.
So, let's get started with our review without any further delay!
In this article
Recommendation - 8 Websites To Find 3D Graffiti Text
Many resources are available online for font styles, so it can be challenging to know which is the best. To help you find the correct repository, we've extensively researched and compiled a list of the 8 best online websites for 3D graffiti fonts.
No matter what style you're going for, you're sure to find the perfect 3D graffiti text resource in one of these online libraries.
With a large selection of high-quality assets, Freepik is an excellent website to start your search for the perfect 3d graffiti font for your project. On this online resource, you can find over 8,000 editable vector text effects for free.
To get the font, visit the Freepik website using a browser and use the search field to find the text style. Use the filters in the left panel to categorize the search result, select a template, and click "Download."
- Fully scalable and editable assets
- Available as an Android app
- Millions of free and premium assets
- High-definition royalty-free stock images
- New assets are uploaded daily
- You can only download 10 pictures for free
Shutterstock is a global online marketplace for high-definition stunning visuals, including royalty-free photos, 3D graffiti fonts, videos, and vectors. Here, you can get over 405 million assets at a price starting from $0.22–$14.50/image and $67.96–$99.50/image for an extended license.
Furthermore, this online resource allows you to download 10 images for free during the trial period. To begin with, visit the website using a browser, sign up for a free trial or premium plan, and simply search for 3D graffiti fonts.
- 30-day free trial
- Reasonable pricing
- Largest online collection of royalty-free assets
- Over 2,600 graffiti fonts
- User-friendly UI
- Some users are experiencing issues while canceling their subscription
Vecteezy is another excellent online resource with a vast selection of high-quality 3D graffiti fonts that will make your designs look different. In addition, the website offers royalty-free photos, videos, and vectors for free and premium.
To download the 3D graffiti fonts from Vecteezy:
- Launch a browser on your desktop and visit the website.
- Use the search field and filters to find the template you want.
- Click "Download" to save the effect.
- The website's database is constantly updated
- Unlimited downloads in the premium version
- Precise licensing requirements and details
- You cannot download the assets in the format you want
Whether looking for 3D graffiti text for personal or commercial use, you'll find a suitable template on the Befonts website. From script fonts to handwritten to Sans Serif and calligraphy, this online resource is full of every text style you want.
On Befonts, you can also find text templates from different font designers. To get the 3D graffiti fonts for your next project:
- Visit the website using your preferred browser and click the ;Search ;icon.
- Type 3D graffiti text and hit ;Enter.
- Select a template and click Download ;to save it. ;
- Free templates for personal and commercial use
- Excellent UI
- Numerous text categories and styles
- It helps you with fonts identification
- You can download text styles in only zip format.
5. Adobe Stock
With over a million fonts, Adobe Stock has a wide selection of templates perfect for any project. In addition, the website's interface is easy-to-use and comes with advanced search functionality.
You can access all the fonts you need to create stunning visuals for $49.99 monthly and a 30-day free trial (limited to 10 downloads).
- 297 million royalty-free
- A hassle-free licensing process
- AI image search
- Creative Cloud integration
- Diverse subscription option
- You cannot get extended licenses in bulk
Dafonts is an excellent online platform for downloading free 3D graffiti fonts to add depth and dimension to the text and make your project stand out. You can even search for fonts by theme.
To begin with, visit the Dafont website using a browser and use the search field to find 3D graffiti font. Next, choose the template you like and click Download to get the zip file.
- Easy-to-understand interface
- Free license
- Over 71,000 fonts to choose from
- No registration required
- Easy categorization
- Only zip file format is available to download
Founded in 2002, MyFonts is the largest repository for free and paid font styles. You can find any 3D graffiti font style on this online resource, whether looking for classic serifs or funky display ones.
- Launch a browser and go to the MyFonts website.
- Set the text size, color, basic typesetting, and letter case.
- Type 3D graffiti text in the search field and hit Enter.
- Select the font and download it.
- Creative text styles and shapes
- Let you select the correct license type
- Intuitive user interface
- Various filters and categories
- The library is updated regularly
- Complicated licensing process
FontSpace is a website that offers a vast selection of free 3D graffiti fonts. In addition, you can browse through the text styles by category, type, and color.
With over 90,000 resources, you're sure to find the perfect customizable font for your next project. If not, you can always create a new one using its Font Generator.
- Licensed free fonts.
- Available for both personal and commercial use
- Easy-to-use website
- Lets designers share their fonts
- It doesn’t require an account
- You cannot use various fonts for commercial use.
How To Edit Graffiti Text Effects in Video
Although the above-mentioned online resources are rich with gold text styles, they do not offer editing tools to edit text effects in a video. Therefore, we recommend using Filmora – a powerful video editing software that can help you add any 3D graffiti fonts to your footage.
The following step-by-step process will show you how to create 3D graffiti text in video using Wondershare Filmora:
Step1 Go to the Wondershare Filmora website to download the installation file, depending on your operating system. ;
Next, open the Downloads folder on your system, install the software, and launch it. Once the program opens, click "New Project" on the welcome screen.
Step2 Drag & drop the file directly to the ;Project Media ;folder, click the ;"File" ;option and choose ;"Import Media Files" ;to upload your video clip to Filmora. ;
Step3 Now, drag & drop the video clip to the timeline to begin editing 3D graffiti text in a video. Next, go to the Titles tab located in the top panel.
In the search field, type 3D graffiti text and hit Enter. Next, select the template, click the ;download ;icon, and drop the font layer in the timeline. ;
Step4 Place the text effect in the timeline where you want it to be displayed in the video. Now, double-click the template and type your text.
Configure the text style, duration, and color on the video. You can also apply animation by clicking the "Advanced" option.
Step5 Once done, click the Play icons in the video player to preview the video. Finally, click the Export > Export buttons to save the final project.
You can also watch this video to follow the steps to create 3D text animation in Filmora:
In this detailed guide, we've recommended the 8 best websites to find 3D graffiti fonts. In addition, we've discussed their features and limitations to help you make sure that you get high-quality text styles.
We've also provided a step-by-step guide to help you edit graffiti text effects in a video using Wondershare Filmora. ;
Hopefully, you've found this article helpful and can now get the proper 3D fonts for your website or social media post to make them visually appealing.