Videos help you build authority and give your content a unique touch. If you utilize video instead of another form of material, you will be much more likely to connect with your audience on an intimate level.
Assisting your audience in achieving their objectives. Video is great for topic lessons, interactive video, process instructions, as well as other practical tools that can help you stay true to the commitments of value and services your business offers to its clients and prospects in addition to brand-building advantages.
Its capabilities allow you to turn the video into multiple predetermined angles to accommodate it into a prescribed limit. Your video may also be turned in either direction by 90-degree angle or 180 °! Your video may be flipped horizontally and vertically using free tools to Rotate.
Highly rated Ways to convert landscape video to portrait Video
Most short-video services, such as TikTok and Snapchat, now prefer vertical Video. So, how do you convert landscape video to portrait? Inside this essay, I'll show you how to adapt landscape videos for vertical viewing without black bars or distortion using three different approaches.
Method 1:Alter the Video's Orientation
A vertical video may display in the wrong rotation if you shoot it vertically. In this situation, all you have to do is flip the Video over.
Now let’s see how to rotate a video on Android and iOS;
On the Android platform,
- In the Google Photos app, open the Video you wish to rotate.
- Crop may be selected by clicking the Edit button. Then, to alter the Video's orientation, locate and click the Rotate icon.
- To save the vertical Video, click Save copy in the lower-right corner of your screen.
On the iPhone and iPad,
- Open the Photos app and search for and open the selected Video.
- The Editing screen will appear when you click Edit in the upper-right corner.
- To rotate the Video, tap the Rotate button next to Done and click the Rotate symbol at the top.
- Finally, hit the Done button to save the Video.
Method 2:Fill in the Vertical Gap and Changing the Screen Resolution
The ideal way to convert landscape video to portrait without distortion must be to change the video screen resolution. FilmoraGo is an app that we suggest. It's an easy to use and sophisticated video editing tool that lets you alter the backdrop color of your movie and optimize it for TikTok (9:16), Instagram (1:1/4:6), and YouTube (16:9).
Here's how to use FilmoraGo to convert a horizontal video to a vertical one:
- Step 1: Launch the FilmoraGo application.
- Step 2: Select Video that you want to edit.
- Step 3: After you've imported the target movie, click the Trim icon. It will open open several other options.
- Step 4: Now, choose Crop from the list.
- Step 5: It will open up all the predefined aspect rations. Choose any of these ratios depending upon the platform you want to utilize the video for.
Method 3:Crop the Video
Cropping a horizontal video is another fast technique to make it vertical. Filmora is an easy to use video editor that you may use. There are predefined aspect ratio choices such as 1:1, 4:3, 3:4, 16:9, 9:16, and 21:9 as well as a freeform tool. You can utilize a predefined aspect ratio or change the Video's width and height.
- Step 1: Open Filmora, It will ask you to choose from the predefined aspect ratios. Choose your required ratio. If your required ratio is not listed here, you can crop the video manually using step 2.
- Step 2: Import your footage into Filmora and place it into the timeline. Click on the crop icon above the timeline.
- Step 3: Choose custom from the ratio, and adjust the size according to your need.
- Step 4: When you get your required aspect ratio, hit Ok to save it.
Method 4:auto reframe
Suppose you got your sports video(skateboarding, surfing) that you shot in landscape mode and you try to send it to instagram. You might want to keep the frame following you in the video to make that professional look. Check this video right here.
The ways to convert landscape video to portrait vertical are discussed in this article. On a mobile device, how do you convert landscape videos to portrait videos?
On Android and iPhone, you may shift the portrait video to landscape mode, as shown above. Similarly, you may do various editing activities, such as utilizing video editing applications, for free and without applying a watermark.
For Win 7 or later (64-bit)
For macOS 10.12 or later