- • Slideshow Editing Tips
- 1.1 Choose the Right Video Slideshow Maker: Make Video from Photos
- 1.2 Video Movie Maker for Windows 8: Easily Make Video Movie
- 1.3 How to Make a Slideshow with Music
- 1.4 How to Burn Photos to DVD with Transitions and Music
- 1.5 Best Photo Slideshow Maker: How to Make a Photo Slideshow
- 1.6 Movie Making Software: How to Make a Touching Home Movie
- 1.7 How to Make a iMovie Photo Slideshow with Music
- 1.8 Graduation Songs for Slideshow
- 1.9 Free DVD Menu Templates
- 1.10 How to Make a FLV Photo Slideshow
- 1.11 How to Create a Facebook Photo Slideshow with Music
- 1.12 How to Make a Happy Birthday Video Slideshow
- 1.13 How to Create Collages Using iPhoto
- 1.14 Wondershare Photo Story Platinum
How to Make a Video with Photos and Music
Want to make your own video but don't have a camcorder? Don't worry, you can still make great videos using still photos and music with the help of different video slideshow makers available on the market. In case you don't know which one to choose, here a great video slideshow maker - Wondershare Filmora is recommended. It enables you to share life's memorable moments, like wedding, birthday, graduation, baby 1st year, in a new unforgettable way. Read on to know how to make a video with pictures and music:
You may also like: Best 12 Free Photo Slideshow Makers 2018 [Desktop/Online/Mobile] >>
- How to make a video with pictures using Wondershare Filmora
- What to look for when choosing a good slideshow maker
How to make a video with pictures and music using Wondershare Filmora
1. Import media files
Download and open Filmora, choose full feature mode and import your photos or video footage into the program, drag and drop the files into the timeline to start editing.
2. Create your story
You can reorder the images by dragging them in the timeline, and the still image default duration is 5 seconds, you can shorten or extend it by double clicking an image and adjust the duration.
Adding motion and trasitions can make your photo slideshow more attractive. To add motions, just change to Motion panel, and there are over 50 motion options for you to choose. Select the one you prefer (the effect will be shown in the preview window) and double click on it to apply it on the selected image.
Adding transitions between images can make the story go smoothly. Go Transitions, choose one transition, and click the Play button on the preview window to check the effect. Double click on the transition you like to apply it to the clip.
3. Apply title and effects
If you want to express your feelings or explain something in the slideshow, you can simply add texts to the image. Open the TEXT/CREDIT tab to browse the available caption styles. Once you've picked a title style, drag it to the Timeline.
4. Select music
Music is the must-have element in a photo slideshow. In Filmora, there are over 40 royalty free music for you to choose to make your slideshow more engaging. Just drag the one you like to the Audio Track and double click on it to explore more audio editing options.
Save your slideshow in different formats, choose from ready-made presets for all popular mobile devices, upload it to YouTube or burn it a DVD collection.
Check this video tutorial to get more inspirations
What to look for when choosing a good slideshow maker
Get a smart video slideshow maker to edit and create your own video, you need take those things into consideration:
- Work with popular image formats like JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF and more.
- Easily crop, trim, cut or combine your slideshow or fine-tune the settings.
- Personalize video slideshow with stunning transitions, intro/credits, and sound effects.
- Apply more advanced video effects like Mosaic, Face Off, Jump Cut and more.
- Save video slideshows for any device, burn them to DVD or upload them online.
Why Choose Wondershare Filmora
This video slideshow maker features a smart wizard which enables you to easily add your photos and videos, insert a soundtrack - and your slideshow is ready! It supports both Windows and Mac OS.
Rich Slideshow Effects and Themes
There are more than 300 effects available in Filmora. You can add various filters, text, elements as you like. Pan & zoom, rotation and artistic color effects will bring your still pictures to life. More advanced effects like PIP, Face Off, Jump Cut, etc are waiting for you to explore.
Handy Video Editing Tools
Easily rotate photos, enhance brightness and color balance to fine tune your video slideshow. Give your slideshow an extra dimension by adding your favorite music.
Share Video in Different Ways
Save your slideshow in different formats, choose from ready-made presets for all popular mobile devices, upload it to Facebook and YouTube or burn it a DVD collection.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>