Premiere Pro is an exceptional tool for editing videos flawlessly by using various advanced features. For instance, you can use Adobe Premiere Pro to add extraordinary effects to your videos, such as motion blur. However, if you want a more smooth and flawless effect, you can use a plugin known as ReelSmart Motion Blur. By reading this article, you can learn about the ReelSmart Motion Blur Plugin Premiere Pro and its related instructions for usage.
In this article
Part 1: What is ReVisionFX ReelSmart Motion Blur?
You must be wondering why it’s essential to use the motion blur plugin for Premiere Pro. The reason is that using a plugin like ReelSmart Motion Blur can offer more advanced capabilities and options to create professional results. The ReelSmart Motion Blur plugin uses advanced algorithms to track each pixel automatically. As a result, it provides a more compelling and natural outlook to the video. Hence, you can easily apply the motion blur effect to your videos using RSMB without hard work.
- Offers Automatic Tracking: To provide accurate and precise results, RSMB uses automatic tracking. This function allows the plugin to track every pixel automatically from one frame to another efficiently.
- Ability to Adjust Blur: You can add refinements by adjusting the amount of blur according to your preference. By doing so, you can generate the desired final output easily.
- Removing Motion Blur: Apart from adding and adjusting the motion blur effect, you can also remove the blur effect using RSMB effortlessly.
- Add Motion Blur to 360 Videos: RSMB is also capable of adding a motion blur to 360 videos properly. It can recognize the edges of sides along with the top and bottom to create a motion blur effect appropriately.
Part 2: Is It Worth Trying ReelSmart Motion Blur Pro?
As we have discussed the regular version of ReelSmart Motion Blur, now we will also shed light on its Pro version. To help you in choosing the best version, we will draw a comparison between the regular and pro versions of RSMB in this section.
|Regular Version||Pro Version|
|ReelSmart Motion Blur||Regular Version||Pro Version|
|Adobe: After Effects, Premiere Pro||Adobe: After Effects, Premiere Pro|
|Apple: Final Cut Pro, Motion||Apple: Final Cut Pro, Motion|
|/||Avid: Media Composer|
|OFX: Catalyst Edit, DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro, HitFilm, Movie Studio, Natron, and Vegas Pro||Supports all Regular version Hosts Plus the Following:
OFX: Baselight, Flame, Fusion Studio, Smoke, Nucoda, Scratch, Nuke, and Silhouette
- Separates the Object: RSMB Pro has the additional capability to isolate the background and foreground effectively. It utilizes a specified matte that can help in object separation to create motion blur with great precision. (Not available with Movie Studio, Vegas Pro, Catalyst Edit, Smoke, Media Composer, Flame, or Nucoda)
- Blur with Motion Vectors: If you have imported a 3D animation video, the pro version can blur the motion vectors provided by you. Thus, it can work on a 3D animation system perfectly. (Not available with Vegas Pro, DaVinci Resolve, Movie Studio, Media Composer, Catalyst Edit, or Nucoda)
- RGB+A Tracking: This option is used to recognize and track dark images with mattes by using the alpha channel. You can use this option for masked or CG stuff. (Not available with Media Composer)
- Use of Tracking Points: To help the RSMB’s calculation of motion vectors, you can provide tracking points. By defining the tracking points, you can tell RSMB about the movement of one pixel from one frame to another efficiently. (Not available with Vegas Pro, Media Composer, Catalyst Edit, DaVinci Resolve, Smoke, Flame, Movie Studio, or Nucoda)
- Spline Guidance: If RSMB encounters problems related to tracking, you can draw and animate shapes to tell about the object's movement. Thus, it can help the RSMB find the object movement easily. (Not available with Premiere Pro, Nucoda, Vegas Pro, HitFilm, Movie Studio, Smoke, Sihouette, Flame, Scratch, Nuke, Motion, Media Composer, DaVinci Resolve, Catalyst Edit, FCPX)
- 7 out of 5
The new features in the pro version of RSMB are really compelling and beneficial. However, there are various restrictions when it comes to the supported hosts of the pro version. So, if you are using any common software for video editing that is not recognized by the pro version, we will recommend you use the regular version of RSMB. The regular version of RSMB is cost-effective and works proficiently.
Part 3: How to Use ReelSmart Motion Blur Plugin in Premiere Pro?
Are you eager to know how to use the Premiere Pro motion blur plugin? Read and follow the steps provided below to craft flawless results.
Step1 Import Video Clip
Open Adobe Premiere Pro in your system and start with a new project. On the newly displayed window, import the video clip by browsing through your computer. After importing the desired video file, make sure to drag and drop it into the timeline to begin editing.
Step2 Search for RSMB Effect
Once you have dropped the video into the timeline, navigate to the “Effects” tab given on the right side. On the search box, type "RSMB." From the fetched results, select RSMB and apply it to the above layer of your video clip in the timeline.
Step3 Adjust the Plugin Settings
Now head to the settings on the left side and enable the GPU settings. Moreover, you can increase the blur amount to 1 or 1.5. By doing so, you can create a smoother look in your video. Once done with the settings, make sure to render your video to produce a smooth finish. Once done with rendering, you can preview and save the video easily.
Motion blur effect can drastically transform your video clip. If you are using Premiere Pro to add motion blur, we will recommend you use the plugin called ReVisionFX ReelSmart Motion Blur. If you are unaware of the motion blur plugin Premiere Pro, this article has fetched all the related details. This article has provided all the significance and instructions to use the RSMB plugin.