How to Trim and Cut Vimeo Videos
Vimeo is a fast growing video platform that is being used by a lot of upcoming artists and designers these days. If you are in urge of learning some ways of how to trim videos and cut videos for Vimeo, then here are some ways to do so!
- Part 1. Best Solution to Trim and Cut Vimeo videos
- Part 2. Online Video Cutter
- Part 3. Free Video Cutter for PC
- Part 4. Free Video Cutter for Mac
This is a tutorial on how to trim and cut Vimeo videos. If you want to record high paced online gameplays, consider Wondershare Filmora scrn which is a powerful but easy-to-use screen recorder & video editor. Some of its main features include recording high paced games at up to 120 fps, recording screen and webcam simultaneously. Apart from that it's also a handy video editor tool, with which you will be able to do basic editing, add annotations/text/callouts and more. Download the free trial version below.
Watch this tutorial video to learn how to trim and cut Vimeo videos:
Part 1. Best Solution to Trim and Cut Vimeo videos
Wondershare Filmora is a professional application which helps you in trimming and cutting videos. Through the feature of timeline editing, you can remove any parts of the video that you don’t want to utilize and simply keep the ones that you wish to. Download video editor Wondershare Filmora below now.
- First, you need to install and run Wondershare Filmora
- Import and add video files
- Trim video clips on Timeline
- Once you are done, you now have to export or save the video according to the format that suits your utilization.
Click "Import" on the primary windows and select video files from your computer, or simply drag and drop files to the User's Albums before adding them to the Timeline for trimming.
Now you have to trim the videos in the timeline area. The unwanted parts are usually at the beginning or ends of the videos. You simply need to hang the mouse at the corner of your video clip until the trim icon pops up. You just need to drag the icon forward or backward to trim the parts that you don’t want.
If the video that you don’t want is in the midst of all the important scenes, you need to click the scissor icon to split the video and then delete the part that you want to.
Part 2. Online Video Cutter
Video Cutter is an online free video trimmer and cutter. It is extremely user friendly too. Here are the steps for trimming the Vimeo videos.
- Open up Video Cutter and click “Open file” button to upload the video you want to trim.
- Once you choose the file, the video trimmers starts working and creating thumbs of the videos.
- Trim the video clips
- The video is trimmed as simple and fast as this. You can now choose the format in which you want to save the video and save it on your PC.
Now to begin cutting, you need to drop the left button of the left track bar and then drop the right button of the right track bar to end the cutting position.
Part 3. Free Video Cutter for PC
Free Video Cutter is the free software for PC that allows you trim video at no cost. It supports most of the video formats and offers great quality in the output video. It is secure to use. Follow these simple steps to use this software:
- Once the Free Video Cutter has been installed in your PC, open the video file of your choice.
- Make sure that the start trimming position is smaller than the ending one.
- Choose the format in which you wish to save the video and save it wherever you want to.
Now simply drop the left button of the Left Track Bar to begin the cutting position and drop the right button of the right Track Bar to end the cutting.
Part 4. Free Video Trimmer for MAC
Free Video trimmer for MAC trims or cuts videos which can be later on played on MAC or other Apple devices. By using iMovie, you can easily trim any parts of your video that you do not want. Here is how you do it:
- Open the video file in the application.
- With the help of the timeline scrubber, you can easily drag it to the point where you need to start cutting the video from and drop it there.
- Another scrubber will appear and you will drag it until the part that you do not want is trimmed.
- Once the video is trimmed, you can export it and save it wherever you want to. All the formats are compatible with Apple devices.
Video making is now a huge business online which we refer to as vlogging. If you are looking for an application which can easily help you trim video or cut video for Vimeo, then you can try these major video trimmer applications. They are super easy to use and don’t take much of your time either. Stop wasting time or taking long ways to trim down the videos. Utilize the applications that have been created for you by the experts so that you can save your time and invent the best videos at the same time!
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>
- Vimeo Video Tips
- 1. Definition
- 1.1 What is Vimeo?
- 1.2 Vimeo Basic, Vimeo Plus or Vimeo Pro: Which is Right for You?
- 1.3 Vimeo vs YouTube: Which is Better?
- 1.4 Vimeo vs YouTube vs Dailymotion: Which Video Platform is Right for You?
- 2. How to Edit/Tips +
- 2.1 How to Make Thumbnail
- 2.2 How to add subtitle/captions to Vimeo videos
- 2.3 How to Trim and Cut Vimeo Videos
- 2.4 How to Add Music to Vimeo Videos
- 2.5 How to Make Vimeo Videos
- 2.6 How to upload iMovie video to Vimeo
- 2.7 How to Upload Window Movie Maker Video to Vimeo
- 2.8 How to insert a Vimeo video into PowerPoint
- 2.9 How to share Vimeo video online
- 2.10 Tips to Get Your Video “Staff Picked” on Vimeo
- 3. Editing Tools +
- 3.1 Best Video Editor for Vimeo
- 3.2 Vimeo Cameo Review
- 3.3 10 Best Alternatives to Vimeo Cameo
- 3.4 Which is Better Video Editor for iPhone? Cameo or FilmoraGo?
- 4. How to download Vimeo Videos +
- 3.1 Best Vimeo Video Downloaders
- 3.2 How to Download Vimeo Video to MP4
- 3.3 How to Download Vimeo Video to MP3