Create High-Quality Video - Wondershare Filmora
An easy and powerful YouTube video editor
Numerous video and audio effects to choose from
Detailed tutorials provided by the official channel
Building a YouTube channel isn't a walk-in-the-park. As a content creator, you go toiling several processes to ensure its success. More so, you are probably building a brand and want people to know about your product or services. What about one easy way to remember the URL and share it with your potential subscribers? Besides sending such links to people, you'll be reminding them to subscribe with just a click. And that's YouTube auto-subscribe link. It is a more effective way than asking or directing to check your YouTube channel. They'll probably not find it easy, maneuvering around numbers of other channels that bear names close to your channel. A visitor will quickly give up. You can save them the crap and engage more effectively.
How to subscribe to a YouTube channel?
A YouTube auto-subscribe link will be beneficial in many ways. Here are the steps to subscribe to a YouTube channel. You can subscribe from your phone or computer.
Using a phone.
- First, open the YouTube app. Look for it on your phone's home screen or search through apps.
- Then sign in to your "Google" account for you to be able to subscribe to YouTube channels.
- Next, locate the channel that you want to subscribe to. You can either subscribe from the channel home page or watch the channel video.
- Tap on the "Subscribe" button. The text on the "Subscribe" button will immediately change to "Subscribed" once you hit the subscribe tab.
- Finally, hit the "Subscriptions" tab to manage your channel subscriptions. You'll also manage to see other latest updates from your subscription.
- You can now easily manage your notifications. You now start to receive notifications of other new channels by default. It is possible to modify this by choosing "All," "None," or "Personalized" to determine how to get notifications.
Using a computer
- First, visit the YouTube web page https://www.youtube.com in a web browser. The YouTube website will then be open.
- Then sign in to your YT account. Remember, you must also be signed in to a Google account to subscribe to YouTube channels.
- Browse for a channel and find what's trending in the left-side panel of the screen.
- Hit the "Subscribe" button to subscribe to a channel. Once you are subscribed, the Subscribe text button will turn grey and change to "Subscribed."
- View subscriptions by clicking the "three horizontal lines" found at the top-left corner of YouTube. You can also adjust your notification preferences to receive more or fewer updates from a channel.
How an auto-subscribe link will help boost your YouTube channel?
1. Links will auto-prompt visitors to subscribe to your YouTube channel.
2. You can use the link anywhere and reach very many visitors.
3. It works automatically to boost your subscriber count.
How to create an auto-subscribe link for your YouTube channel?
Here are the steps to create YouTube auto subscribers' links on your computer and mobile device.
How to create a YouTube subscribe link on your computer
- Step 1. First, go to your YouTube Channel URL.
- Step 2. Press on your "Profile," then click on the "Settings" option in the drop-down menu.
- Step 3. Next, click on the "Profile" picture and copy the URL link.
- Step 4. Add your "YouTube" channel URL with an "Auto Subscribe Tag." “YouTube channel URL + ?sub_confirmation=1 Then remove the Plus Sign in between to get a YouTube subscribe link.
How to create a YouTube subscribe link on your mobile
- Step 1. Launch the YouTube app on your mobile phone, then click on the "Profile" icon.
- Step 2. Then go to the "Menu" tab and click on the "Your Channel" option.
- Step 3. Select the "Share" option from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4. Next, click on the "Copy link" of your YouTube Channel.
- Step 5. Finally, add your "YouTube" channel URL with the Auto Subscribe Tag.
How to locate your YouTube Channel URL
Unfortunately, many people don't know their YouTube Channel URL. Check out how to locate your URL.
- Click on your "Profile" icon in the top-right corner of the YouTube page.
- Choose the "Settings" option from the drop-down menu.
- Next, hit the "Advanced" tab below your name.
- Boom! You get your link.
- Finally, combine your channel URL with the "Auto Subscribe" Tag.
● The formula: YouTube channel URL + “?sub_confirmation=1.” Remember to remove the parenthesis to get your auto-subscribe link.
Other tricks that work besides YouTube auto-subscribe.
As a content creator, you need to do more to add YouTube auto subscribers to your channel.
Use closed captions to improve accessibility.
Including subtitles or closed captions can drive a larger audience to access your content. Some YouTube users have challenges, for example, the deaf or those with hearing problems. Creating a video and not considering this may limit such users from getting to your channel as they may not get all the needed information. Follow these steps to create subtitles or closed captions.
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- Then select the "Subtitles" option from the left menu.
- Click on the video that you wish to edit.
- Next, click on the "Add Language" button and select your language.
- Go to the "Subtitles" section and select the "Add" button.
- Finally, enter your captions as the video plays. It will enable viewers who find it challenging to understand your video in detail and probably hit the subscribe button.
Translate your video descriptions.
YouTube is accessed worldwide and not necessarily by those who speak your language. You can increase the chances of subscribers by translating your video titles and descriptions to make them understandable to people from across the world. It will make your videos more discoverable and show that you care about those from other regions. Check out how to add translations to YouTube videos.
- First, sign in to YouTube Studio.
- Then go to the left menu and select the "Subtitles" option.
- Choose the video in which you want to add the translations.
- It would be best if you choose a language for your video. Click the "Confirm" button.
- Then select the "Add language" option and choose the language you wish to translate your video into
- Go to "Titles & descriptions" and select the "Add" tab.
- Lastly, enter the translated description and hit the "Publish" button.
Use end screens for extra content promotion.
An end screen call-to-action is essential in every video that you post on YouTube. They appear in the last 10 seconds and are useful in directing viewers to your chosen destination. Use them to direct a viewer to visit another channel, subscribe to your channel, or play another video. Here's how to do it:
- Firstly, sign in to YouTube Studio.
- Then go to the "Videos" page and select a video to use.
- Select the "Editor" tab from the left menu.
- Next, choose the "Add an end screen" option to direct viewers appropriately.
Add a comment to your feed
This functionality is essential if many commenters repeatedly ask the same question. Besides, it will help you to boost engagement with a question.
Here are the simple steps on how to pin a comment to the top of your feed.
- Go to your "Community" tab.
- Then choose the comment that you wish to pin.
- Click on the "More" tab > "Pin" option.
Bonus: Will YouTube auto-subscribe me to a new channel?
It is not necessarily true that YouTube auto-subscribe will subscribe to a new channel. However, some reasons may contribute to that. You may have realized that YouTube just subscribed you to random channels without asking you. Here are the possible reasons for that.
• Spinoff Channel
A content creator may decide to come up with a Spinoff channel. In this case, they may automatically subscribe you to their new channel. In most cases, such content creators want to promote their new channel.
• Check your extensions
One of your browsers may be playing tricks on your YouTube account. Extensions may change your browser's settings and make the "Unsubscribe" option unavailable. Try disabling all of your browser extensions, then check back if YouTube still subscribes you to channels unknown to you. If so, solve the issue by uninstalling the specific extensions. These could be ad blockers or free VPN extensions.
• Someone else can hit the button
Do you share your computer with other fellows? The chances are that someone hit the "Subscribe" button without your consent. Just unsubscribe and keep watching next time.
● The internet arena is very competitive. It would be best if you did everything right to drive as many YouTube auto-subscribers as possible to your channel. And creating a YouTube auto-subscribe link is the first step to making things easier for your potential subscribers. We have covered how to create a YouTube subscribe link and shown other tricks to help you keep your viewers locked.