- • Avidemux tutorials
- 1. Avidemux alternatives +
- 2. Basic editing tips for Avidemux +
- 2.1 How To Join/Merge Video Clips With Avidemux
- 2.2 How to rotate clips in Avidemux
- 2.3 How to reduce video size with Avidemux
- 3. Advanced Editing tips for Avidemux +
- 3.1 How to Add Video Effects Filters/Transitions to Videos in Avidemux
- 3.2 How to add text/subtitles with Avidemux
- 3.3 How to Edit Audio in Avidemux
- 3.4 How To Make Timelapse/Slow-Motion Clips With Avidemux
- 3.5 How to Split Screen with Avidemux
- 3.6 How to Blur Face in Avidemux
- 3.7 How to add logo/watermarks to videos using Avidemux
How to Edit Audio in Avidemux
Many of you might be interested to know about the concept of audio editing and method to implement this task for real time applications. Actually the audio editing task is something same as that of making changes in any written document. Things from audio file can be copied, pasted, replaced, cut and deleted as per need and simple manipulation functions can be applied to do something interesting as a result. It can be applied to so many applications for example if we have to remove any undesired interference like cough, breaths, phone sounds from audio files or want to loop, slice or adjust various beats.
Audio editing in Avidemux:
Avidemux is a well-known open source type audio-video editing tool that helps to manage content with proper synchronisation. The task of audio editing can be completed with following easy to follow steps on Avidemux:
- First of all click on the file option available on software toolbar and import your desire audio content.
- Select any desired but compatible file format type so that output content can be saved to that format after editing.
- Now on software interface, again go to file and get visual media file on user interface.
- Play this video file and adjust timings of audio and video files. They must appear in synchronization.
- Go to audio option on screen, you will find the settings to be adjusted for main audio source, change this setting to external audio source.
- Set the locations for adding audio content.
- Adjust frames for both files.
- Finally hit save option.
5 Best Audio Editing Software 2016:
- Adobe Audition:
This software tool provides best platform for creation of fusion and extends support to almost all popular audio file formats. The advanced as well as standard functions allow fast editing facility but you need to pay $39.95 to get its complete access.
If you need professional editing platform then adobe audition is best option for you all. Its multi-track audio editing abilities make it superb tool for industry specific operations. The latest advanced version of this software tool can be accessed on 64 bit window device.
It is a freely available audio editor that is available as an open source tool. It supports live recording as well as multi track editing feature while supporting all important file formats. Its user interface is so impressive and various navigation controls provide best editing facility for largae audio files.
Here is one more advanced digital workstation for all audio editors; it provides best services for mixing of tracks, editing and fast recording. It is rated as most useful tool for musicians as well as composers. Complete program features will be available to user with payment of just #1 only.
Wavosaur is a free but most advanced audio editing tool that supports all types of music tracks. It is available with so many impressive features as well as the basic editing facilities such as copy, paste, cut and trim etc. its third party support is appreciated by professionals and the batch processing ability creates one more edge.
Although there are so many audio editing tools available in market in downloadable as well as online versions but experts use to recommend Wondershare Filmora for all advanced needs. This software can be used by Mac as well as Window system users and its outstanding compatibility feature is loved by all. One can easily download free trial version of Filmora from official website of wondershare and within very less time it can create miracles for your common audio editing applications.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>