How to Add Music/ Audio to a GIF on Mac?
When you are sending a GIF to your friends or uploading it on social media, you are actually expressing your emotions through it. But would it be better if you could music to your GIF?
GIF or Graphics Interchange Format is an image format that doesn’t support music. It’s because it cannot store audio files and just videos are compatible with a music file. So, does it mean you cannot add music to GIF?
Well, you can. If you convert the GIF to a video file, you can add music to your GIF. This is how some GIF posts on social media have audio. Adding music to your GIF will give it more spunk and will make them more entertaining and funnier.
In case you are wondering how to add music to your GIF files, here are a few ways you can try out.
Do you want a cross-platform GIF maker that will help in adding music to your GIF? Kawping might just be the right choice for you. As already discussed, you can only add music to videos and GIF is a kind of image that cannot store audio files. However, with Kawping you can save the GIF in an MP4 format when you import the GIF.
The platform offers useful features that you can use to edit your GIF files. Here are the steps you need to follow to add music to the GIF file with Kawping.
• Open the Kawping official site and click on ‘Start Editing’ to insert the audio.
• Now, upload the GIF and edit it as you like such as adjusting the aspect ratio, adding animation effects, rotating GIF, etc.
• Select the ‘Audio’ tab present above the menu and upload the audio file you would like to add. You can trim it to adjust the starting and the endpoint with the GIF’s length. You can also use a loop tool for adjusting the GIF length.
• Now, you will have to click on the ‘Publish’ button to have your musical GIF. If you can also add your watermark.
Editframe lets you create funny GIFs with sound online. In comparison to the other complicated tools that are available for desktop, Editframe is convenient to use when it comes to adding music to GIF. With this, you don’t even have to register an account to upload the GIF.
To add a music file to your GIF using Editframe, follow this step-by-step guide.
• Open the Editframe website and then click on the ‘Try It Out’ button. This will take you to the interface.
• Select a GIF from Giphy’s material library or your Mac to upload. If you want, you can change the aspect ratio as per the social media platform you are going to share it on.
• Upload the music and adjust the length.
• To complete the process, click on the ‘Render’ button.
You can use the software for free and there is no need to download it.
3. Movie Maker Online
This online platform is convenient to use and offers several tools for adding music to GIF. What’s best is it doesn’t occupy storage space in your computer. It also is a free GIF maker available online which helps in adding sound to GIF without signing up. The online platform comes with an easy-to-use interface that enables the users to have a special experience.
To add music to the GIF, here are the steps you need to follow.
• Open your preferred browser and go to the official website of Movie Maker Online.
• Now, upload the music and GIF at the same time by tapping on the ‘My Videos Photos Music’ button.
• Now, set the time duration of the music and GIF and align them.
• Next, click on the ‘Make Video’ button to add music to your GIF.
iMovie is an excellent video editor that Mac users use. With the help of this, you will be able to create movies with ample incredible templates. The tool is easy to use and also quite powerful.
Here are the steps to add sound to your GIF using iMovie.
• Open iMovie and import GIF to the media tab. You can also drag it directly to the timeline. Following this, you can select the sound you would like to add and then add music files from the computer.
• For making the GIF files stand out, you can add visual effects, alter the GIF speed, adjust the background score, and more. You can complete the work pretty conveniently.
• As soon as you are done, you will be able to export the musical GIF. You need to make sure that you are selecting the right quality when you are exporting GIF. In case you want, you can share your GIF file or upload it on social media.
FilmoraX is a cutting-edge GIF video editing software. Using this, you can add sound to GIF. The software has a large audio library. It lets you use your voiceover for the GIF. Hence, you can make your GIF sound unique and awesome. You will only have to follow a few steps to do it.
Take a look at the steps given below.
• The first step is to add sound effects or music to your GIF. So, import it to your timeline.
• Then choose to add sound effects and music from its audio library. You can also record your own voice.
• Next, export the GIF file as a video or some other format.
• Configure the resolution to get better results.
The software is user-friendly and you can create GIFs with sound in just a few minutes.
GIFs can carry audio and these are known to be more preferred. Adding music to GIF is new technology. With the help of the tools mentioned above, you will easily be able to create GIFs with sound. One of the top software that you can tool is FilmoraX. When you use this, the process becomes easy and quick.
In this article, we will cover the stages of film production you need to keep in mind. Without further ado, let's get started!
by Shanoon Cox Jun 15, 2022 17:15 PM
In this article, we will talk about the best laptops for video editing. Each and every listed model is suited for running the best video editing software smoothly so there is no need to worry about struggles. The options we will be talking about today will vary in budgets and go from all price ranges.
by Shanoon Cox Jun 15, 2022 17:15 PM