The Easy and Quick Way to Fix Red Eye From A Picture
How often has it happened—you have a great digital camera , have taken some wonderful pictures at a birthday party, and are looking forward to showing them to friends and family- only to find that almost all the guys and gals look like vampires with their red eyes? Don't worry—red eyes in photos are a common problem that can be rectified by anyone with proper tools and tip.
Part 1: What causes red eyes in a photo?
Part2: How to get rid of red eyes in photos?
These days, getting rid of red eyes in photos is a breeze. In case you're using a digital camera, you can upload those photos onto your computer and then edit those red eyes using the 'red eye removal tool' that's present in your picture editing program. Most image-editing apps in Android, iOS and Windows phones have a tool to fix red eye problems. Below is a list of useful tools, including desktop software, online tools and mobile apps to remove red eye in your photos:
It has a very effective too for red eye fix and also has the option to directly upload to your Flickr account, in case you need to.
It has an automatic feature that looks for red eyes in the photos and using the drag tool, red eyes are gone in a jiffy.
Part3: Camera tips to prevent red eye
Instead of fixing those red eyes, there are a few pointers, if heeded that will help prevent or reduce red eyes.
- Use cameras that have eye reduction setting or features—these usually produce a couple of flashes—one to constrict the pupil and the second while the photo is taken.
- Try lowering or raising shooting positions to prevent being level with the person's eyes and when you want to take a photo, have lots of lights switched on so that it helps the pupil to constrict.
- Crazy as it may seem, ensure that the subjects are not drunk as pupil reaction is slower and if you can afford it do invest in a really high-end camera. That will put an end to all your 'red eye problems.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>
- •Photo Editing Guide
- Editing tools for photo
- 1.1 Photo editing tools for beginners
- 1.2 Photo editing tools for Mac users
- 1.3 Photo Resizers
- 1.4 Watermark Removers
- Photo editing tips
- 2.1 How to resize photo
- 2.2 How to remove objects from photo
- 2.3 How to make blurry face clear
- 2.4 How to restore old photo
- 2.5 How to fix red eyes
- GIF image editing tips
- 3.1 Best GIF creators
- 3.2 How to turn video into GIF
- 3.3 How to make GIF from YouTube videos
- 3.4 How to edit GIF with texts and effects
- 3.5 How to download GIF images from Twitter