Best Free and Paid Blu-ray Video Player Software for PC&Mac
1. Leawo Blue-Ray Player (PC/Mac):
Leawo is considered as one of the best combo for media player as it extends support to 1080P HD videos, Common Videos, DVD discs and to Blu-ray playbacks. It works like a professional solution for your video playing needs and runs every file smoothly without creating any bourdon over CPU. Leawo is equipped with built in advanced decoding abilities such as Dolby, AAC, DTS, DTS-HD and TrueHD etc. so it can enhance your viewing experience over all file formats with ease.Key Features:
- You can expect extraordinary sound effect from Leawo.
- Its classic navigation tools along with fully customizable playback controls can assist users to modify their videos as per need.
- Feel free to add subtitles, switch between program skins, adjust multiple screen displays with its multi language type support.
- Easy to use feature rich platform.
- Customizable interface.
- Too much features appear complicated to handle for beginners.
2. 5K Player (PC/MAC):
It is the perfect combination of online downloader, AirPlay Media Streamer, Music Player ad HD video player with MKV support. This platform support Radio as well as DVDs with revolutionary interface design whereas users can easily play advanced media file formats like FLAC, APE, AAC and MP3 etc. It’s built in type AirPlay receiver and sender tool assists in easy audio streaming from iPhone 7 platform.Key Features:
- Allow users to download videos from Vimeo, DailyMotion and YouTube like platforms.
- Users can capture screenshots from videos.
- Works perfectly on Window, MacBook and iOS like devices.
- You can enjoy 4K, 5K and 8K ultra HD content on this video player.
- It can convert online video clips into soundtracks with ease and save them in MP3 format.
- Appears little laggy.
3. FreeSmith Video Player (PC):
Here is one more free media player for video lovers that can easily play all popular file formats ranging from Blu-Ray discs to regular video files. You need not to search for additional codecs when you have FreeSmith Video Player on your PC. If you want to access subtitles with your videos then FreeSmith Video Player can provide you perfect support on PC.Key Features:
- Built in Codec support that assists in easy playbacks for all media files.
- It supports subtitles.
- Added screenshot function.
- Impressive interface.
- It can play Blu-Ray content.
- Crop, rotate and other customization options added.
- Consumes much time for media loading tasks.
- It does not possess any full screen control feature.
- Laggy behaviour.
4. MacGo (PC/MAC):
Pricing: Free and paid
MacGo is well known for its fantastic super high definition type visual effects. There are two versions of MacGo software tool: one is standard version available for both Mac as well as PC and second is Professional pack that works with advanced features while offering original sound quality.Key Features:
- Best Blu-Ray player for platforms like OS X 10.12 Sierra and Window 10.
- It supports BDMV folder, ISO Files, Blu-Ray Menu and BD.
- Offers smoother Blu-ray interface.
- Available for free with extended support to all popular file formats.
- It provides original sound support with crystal clear quality.
- Free version offers limited features.
5. PowerDVD (PC/MAC):
Power DVD is the most recommended software solution for PC users as well as other home entertainment type systems. This interface contains impressive features for photo, music and movie management whereas sound experience is unbeatably awesome. If you want to develop a cinema like feeling at home then it is good to get started with PowerDVD.Key Features:
- It can handle HDR TVs as well as 4K content with stunning video clarity.
- There are dedicated modes for customized entertainment over big screen TVS and computers.
- PowerDVD comes with additional audio-visual enhancement packages from TrueTheater and they can assist viewers with ultra realistic, high quality VR experience.
- Get your videos fast from YouTube and save them to offline mode to enjoy later.
- It can play Ultra HD Blu-Ray content.
- Impressive picture quality with TrueTheater support.
- For 3d and 360 degree videos, it works like the real game changer.
6. WinDVD Pro (PC/MAC):
Pricing: $59.99 only
It is possible to enjoy Hollywood style home theatre with WinDVD as it allows easy playback for common videos, DVDs and for Blu-Ray content. Services ranges from 4K resolution to H.265 versions and stunning viewing experience. There are so many advanced intuitive interface controls with modern interface where you can fine tune all videos as well as audio.Key Features:
- It supports 240 fps frame rating to offer smoother playback.
- Allows users to enhance color whole stabilizing shaky videos.
- Support to 3D technology added.
- It offers 4K video support
- One can play all popular file formats, including HEVC, over WinDVD.
- Modern, simple and clean user interface.
- Smoother processing with higher frame rate playback options.
- Appears complicated for beginners.
7. DVDFab (PC/MAC):
Pricing: $65 only
DVDFab Media Player is well known Blu-Ray media player that you can easily access from cyberspace. It has impressive playback abilities so that users can enjoy home theatre like experience on their personal computers. One can easily play 4K videos, Ultra HD content and HEVC or H.265 files whereas advanced capabilities include support to DVD content as well as Blu-Ray ISO folders.Key Features:
- It offers navigation menu type support for Blu-Rays.
- Can play 4K, UHD and HEVC videos.
- You will love to play non-disc type content for free.
- Manage your personalized playlist.
- Rotate or flip videos whenever needed.
- Precise and fast preview using Thumbnails.
- DVDFab possesses wide collection of skins that you can access for decorating software background.
- It is updated frequently with all new features.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>