- •Windows Movie Maker Editing Tips
- 1.1 Choose the Right Video Slideshow Maker: Make Video from Photos
- 1.2 Video Movie Maker for Windows 8: Easily Make Video Movie
- 1.3 How to Make a Slideshow with Music
- 1.4 How to Burn Photos to DVD with Transitions and Music
- 1.5 Best Photo Slideshow Maker: How to Make a Photo Slideshow
- 1.6 Movie Making Software: How to Make a Touching Home Movie
- 1.7 How to Make a iMovie Photo Slideshow with Music
- 1.8 Graduation Songs for Slideshow
- 1.9 Free DVD Menu Templates
- 1.10 How to Make a FLV Photo Slideshow
- 1.11 How to Create a Facebook Photo Slideshow with Music
- 1.12 How to Make a Happy Birthday Video Slideshow
- 1.13 How to Create Collages Using iPhoto
- 1.14 Wondershare Photo Story Platinum
How to Create a Facebook Photo Slideshow with Music
With slideshow becoming more and more popular on social media websites, undoubtly you'll never want to miss an eye-catching slideshow presentation on the largest social network platform Facebook. You may have uploaded many favorite photos to Facebook, but all of the photos on Facebook need to be viewed individually. Don't you think it is a big tiresome job for your friends and family when click Previous/Next button to view the photos one by one? Now Facebook photo slideshow can help you.
So this article is mainly about how to create a Facebook photo slideshow. With a Facebook photo slideshow creator like Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder, you are just a step away from your customized photo slideshows for Facebook.
Recommended Facebook Photo Slideshow Maker: Wondershare Filmora9
For the detailed information about how to edit videos in Filmora9, you can check our ultimate guide for editing videos.
The latest version 9 of Filmora video editor provides a lot of royalty free music in the Audio library, you can choose from different styles including Electronic, Folk, Rock, Tender & Sentimental, Young & Bright. Besides, you can also add the specially designed Sound Effects to the Facebook Slideshow.
Filmora9 allows you to create different aspect ratio videos such as the normally 16:9, 9:16, 1:1, and 4:3, but you can also custom the aspect ratio to the desired settings based on the slideshow usages.
The best part of using Filmora9 to creating Facebook slideshow is that you can add as many as photos and images (while with the Facebook Slideshow maker, you can only add 3 to 10 photos).
Below is a simple guide about how to make a Facebook Slideshow with music in Filmora9 video editor.
- Download and launch Filmora9, click New Project to create a new slideshow project.
- Go to the Project Settings under File menu to set up the aspect ratio and resolution at first.
- Import all the photos for Facebook slideshow to the media library and then drag them to the video track and place in order.
- Now, you can add the built in music and sound effect from Audio tab, or you can add your own music file to the media library and then drag-n-drop it to the audio track in the timeline.
- To play the slideshow smoother, we recommend you to add some transitions between the photos. With Filmora9, you can add specific transition to selected clips or add transitions to selected clips randomly and even to all clips.
- Since Facebook video is played muted by default, it is recommended to add title & text to the photo slideshow as well.
Of course, you can also add overlays, filters, and elements to the photo slideshow based on your needs. After all these editing, click the Export to save the video in popular formats such as mp4, mov etc or upload to YouTube directly if needed.
1. Add photos for Facebook Slideshow
Here takes DVD Slideshow Builder for Windows for example. Firstly open the software and select all of your desired photos which will be appeared on your Facebook Slideshow. Simply click on "Add Files" button to import photos.15 Best Facebook Analyzers>>
2. Personalize your Facebook Slideshow
In advanced mode, the transition effects will be randomized automatically when you import photos. You can change photo transitions as you like, just drag and drop your desired transition effect in the middle of two photos.12 Facebook Marketing Tips>>
If you want, you can add background music to Facebook slideshow by double-clicking the empty area in Background Music panel.
3. Save Slideshow in MP4 Format
Go to Create Tab and in the Output formats drop-down list, select MP4 as the video format. Then click Start to save slideshow for Facebook. You can also go to Options button to customize video slideshow options, e.g., the video resolution, frame rate, bitrate, audio sample rate, etc.
4. Upload Video Slideshow to Facebook
After logining to your Facebook account, you may notice that there is a Video Tab on your Facebook profile. Here you can upload created slideshows. Click Upload to open uploading page. Then click Browse button to choose desired video slideshow to upload. After upload the video to Facebook, you can also fill some necessary information about your Facebook video slideshow.
5. Embed Facebook Slideshow to Other Websites
To share Facebook video with more people, get to the Facebook video you want to share. Then click Embed This Video button and get the Facebook video code. Paste it to any web page that supports video embedding. See, share Facebook slideshow is that easy.
Now, get the DVD Slideshow Builder to make your own Facebook video with photos and music, and upload to Facebook.com to share with your friends.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>