- YouTube Guide
- Try It Free Try It Free
- 1. Make Money on YouTube+
- 1.1 8 Ways to Make Money on YouTube for Beginners
- 1.2 How to Make Money on YouTube
- 1.3 YouTube Money Calculator
- 2. Best for YouTube Editing+
- 2.1 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- 2.2 Best Video Editing Software for YouTube
- 2.3 Best YouTube Video Editor Apps for Android
- 2.4 Best 8 YouTube Editing Software for Linux
- 2.5 Best 10 Screen Recorders for YouTube
- 2.6 Free Online Video Editors for YouTube
- 2.7 Free Green Screen Background for YouTube Videos
- 2.8 YouTube Recording Software for Gamers
- 2.9 YouTube App Alternatives
- 2.10 Best Free YouTube Video Editing Apps for iOS
- 2.11 YouTube App for iPhone and Android
- 2.12 YouTube Video Editor Alternatives
- 2.13 Best Websites for Downloading YouTube Intro Templates
- 2.14 Youtube Banners Makers: 10 Online Tools to Create Channel Art
- 2.15 Top 10 Free Online YouTube Intro Makers
- 2.16 Best 12 YouTube Gaming Intro Makers - Free and Paid
- 2.17 Top 10 BEST FREE YouTube Thumbnail Makers
- 2.18 Voice Changer for YouTube
- 3. YouTube Videos Editing Tips +
- 3.1 How to Make YouTube Video
- 3.2 How to Use YouTube Video Editor
- 3.3 YouTube Video Editor Guide and Review
- 3.4 YouTube Enhancements
- 3.5 Edit YouTube Videos on PC
- 3.6Edit YouTube Videos in iMovie
- 3.7 Edit YouTube Videos in FCPX
- 3.8 Edit YouTube Videos in Adobe Premiere
- 3.9 Edit YouTube videos in WMM
- 3.10 Edit YouTube Videos in Sony Vegas
- 3.11 Add YouTube End Screen and Cards
- 4. How to Edit YouTube Videos +
- 4.1 Rotate YouTube Video
- 4.2 Add Text to YouTube Video
- 4.3 Blur Faces in YouTube Videos
- 4.4 Add Subtitles and Closed Captions to YouTube Video
- 4.5 Add YouTube Annotations and Cards
- 4.6 Add Logo or Watermark to YouTube Video
- 4.7 Edit Uploaded YouTube Videos
- 4.8 Video Color Correction for YouTube Beauty
- 4.9 Remove Black Bars from YouTube Videos
- 4.10 Remove YouTube Videos
- 4.11 Edit YouTube Audio
- 4.12 How To Add Custom Thumbnails to Your YouTube Videos
- 4.13 Add Music to YouTubeVideo
- 4.14 Edit Video Length
- 4.15 Record Screen and Upload to YouTube
- 4.16 Make YouTub Intro
- 4.17 Blur Background in YouTube
- 4.18 Upload Videos to YouTube
- 5. YouTube SEO & Marketing +
- 5.1 YouTube Unlisted
- 5.2 Deal with YouTube Trolls & Comments
- 5.3 Get More Video Views on YouTube
- 5.4 Add Captions to YouTube Videos
- 5.5 Get More Subscribers on YouTube
- 5.6 Create a YouTube Account
- 5.7 Social Media Trends
- 5.8 Social Video Marketing Tips for SMB
- 5.9 YouTube Facts &F igures and Statistics
- 5.10 Make Killer YouTube Channel Art
- 5.11 YouTube Creative Commons
- 5.12 Standard YouTube License vs. Creative Commons
- 5.13 Change YouTube Privacy Setting
- 5.14 Edit YouTube Channel Description
- 5.15 Optimize YouTube Tags/Title/Description
- 5.16 Create a YouTube Channel Trailer
Review: YouTube App for iPhone and Android
YouTube has become one of the most popular sites in the world, due to the unlimited content that allows you to browse through music and videos without any delay. In order to optimize user experience, YouTube has released YouTube app for mobile phones. So, whether you use an iPhone or an Android running phone, you will be able to enjoy full features of YouTube along the way.
If you need more advanced features like PIP, Green Screen, or audio mixing, check this easy to use and powerful video editor- Wondershare Filmora , and ignite your video by clicks.
You may also like: How to edit YouTube videos on iPhone >>
Top Features about YouTube App (especially for YouTube Creators, not for Viewers)
If you wish to learn more about the YouTube app for iPhone or YouTube app for Android, check out the following features:
1.Sync all of your devices
First and foremost, it is worth pointing out that YouTube app is able to sync all of your devices. In this way, you do not need to worry about having YouTube installed on multiple devices. You can use the app on either one of these devices in the most efficient manner. In fact, you can choose which account you are going to use, should you have multiple Google accounts and hence multiple YouTube accounts.
When you upload videos from the app, you can apply music or special filters to make the most of their looks. When it comes to music, there is a rich in-built library that allows you to browse through some truly great audio tracks. If you find something you like, you can use it to add style and character to your uploaded video. There is the option to preview the changes and conclude as to whether or not they appeal to you before posting.
Using the editing features available on the app, you can fully customize the way your video looks in the end. You can apply a plethora of different filters, which will offer you the chance to better control the final outcome. By constantly previewing the video, you have total control over what your video is going to look like in the end. When you sue that feature prior to uploading the video, it can save you from a lot of trouble and unnecessary work.
4.Quickly check out any updates
All the channels you have subscribed to will appear horizontally, allowing you to quickly check out any updates. In this way, you do not need to waste any time trying to search through the various channels and see what they have been up to. This will save you a great deal of time and effort, while it will alert you without any delay about new releases.
5.Minimize a video during your ongoing research
Another cool feature that will help you out a great deal is the option of minimizing a video during your ongoing research on YouTube app for Android and iPhone. This means that you can still listen to the song and run your search using the app. The feature can be proven exceptionally practical to many people who have been used to interrupting their music for the sake of another search.
With an equally cool feature, you can combine the amazing nature of the YouTube app for iPhone or Android along with your new Smart TV. There is a special command on the menu of your app that enables you to watch the videos on your TV. So this will give you the opportunity to enjoy high-quality music on a much bigger screen.
Last but not least, you can always use the Watch Later button to catch up on videos that you do not have the time to enjoy right away. Whether you have already started watching them and turn out to take longer than expected or you have not checked them out yet, you can add them to your watch list and ensure they are ready when you need them.
YouTube app for Android and YouTube app for iPhone can truly help you out a lot. There are multiple features that improve your user experience and assist you to optimize the videos you are uploading. You can benefit from many different features and music applied to your original video, while you can also enjoy great features adding to the convenience when watching videos. Overall, the app is a great addition to your smartphone and can be of unique assistance to you editing-wise.
There are a few applications that you can take advantage of when editing youtube video on iPhone, and we are going to walk you through them in order to shed more light on the matter.
by Richard Bennett Feb 22, 2023 14:41 PM
We will teach you how to edit your published YouTube videos without losing video ID and URL, and an advanced video editing tips for edit published videos.
by Richard Bennett Feb 24, 2023 17:55 PM