- YouTube Recording & Uploading
- 1. Equipment for YouTube Video Recording+
- • Equipment for Gaming Channels
- • Best Screen Recorder for YouTube
- • Smartphone for YouTube Editing
- • Best Camera Lens for YouTube
- • Best Lighting Equipment for YouTube
- • Lighting Tips for YouTube
- • Equipment for YouTube
- • Record iPhone Screen for YouTube
- • Best Mic for YouTube
- 2. YouTube Resources+
- • YouTube Intro Guide
- • YouTube Outro Guide
- • YouTube Intro Templates
- • 3D Intro Makers for YouTube
- • YouTube Intro in iMovie
- • Sound Effects for YouTube
- • Royalty Free Music for YouTube
- • YouTube Banner & Thumbnail
- 4. Upload YouTube Video +
- • Upload 360 Video to YouTube
- • Edit Uploaded Video
- • How to Upload Video to YouTube
- • Upload Video in Premiere to YouTube
- 4. Download YouTube Video +
- • Download YouTube Videos
- • YouTube to MP3 Downloader
- • YouTube Video Downloader on Android
- • YouTube Video Downloader on iPhone
- 5. Convert YouTube Video +
- • YouTube to WebM
- • YouTube to AVI
- • YouTube to MP4
- • YouTube to WAV
- • YouTube to IGTV
- • Post YouTube Video to Ins
- • YouTube to MP3
- • YouTube to Dailymotion
- 6. YouTube Competitors Comparison +
Top 9 Free YouTube Logo Makers
Logos are a very important part of branding yourself, especially if you’re an online business or personality, and that's why we've made this list of YouTube logo makers. When you’re a part of a crowded platform like YouTube, having a logo definitely helps to differentiate yourself from all the other channels. In this article, we’ll be going over the top nine resources online for making YouTube logos for free.
1. PIXLR EDITOR
PIXLR Editor is a powerful free online design tool that looks and feels a lot like PhotoShop. If you’re going to design your YouTube Logo this way though, you’re going to have to design it from scratch.
GETPAINT.NET is very much like PIXLR in that it looks and feels a lot like PhotoShop. But with GETPAINT.NET, you’re going to have to download it and run it from your computer to be able to use it.
Unlike PIXLR and GETPAINT.NET, where you’ll have to design your logo from scratch, Canva comes with a lot of customizable design elements, stock images, and filters you can choose from. Canva is a simpler design tool. You won’t be able to work with layers or add effects to your text.
Similar to Canva but even simpler and more focused on simple logo making is Designevo.
Logomakr is quite similar to Designevo but it allows you to work with layers.
Fotor is similar to Canva. Although you get less premade text templates, you can at least add a drop shadow to your text.
Snappa is also a great online tool similar to Canva and Fotor.
For those wanting an even simpler option, one that automatically designs several different options for you simply based on your brand name and activity that your brand is involved in, Logaster is a good tool for that. Logaster will supply with you many different design options. You might find one that you like.
Cooltext is a simple free website that gives you a library full of different text styles. You first choose the style that you want to customize and then replace the text. You can save your selection as a png and upload it into any of the other online design tools previously mentioned above.
If you want free templates that will work with a lot of these logo makers, check out our post on YouTube Profile Picture Templates - Free Downloads!
Have you ever used a YouTube logo maker?
In this guide, we'll show you how to edit your first video step by step on your Windows or Mac, how to choose a video editing software and community provided.
by Richard Bennett Aug 30, 2022 20:04 PM
We've selected the 10 best YouTube editors that can help you produce visual content that will get you more followers. Check now!
by Richard Bennett Sep 01, 2022 10:18 AM
If you’d like to learn how to make money on YouTube, we’re going to look at 8 ways of generating an income via your videos with or without Ads.
by Richard Bennett Sep 01, 2022 10:23 AM