- More about Minecraft
- Try It Free Try It Free
- 1. Minecraft House Idea +
- Best Minecraft House Designs
- Cool Minecraft House
- Minecraft Modern House Ideas
- Simple Minecraft House Ideas
- Village House Ideas
- 2. Best Way to Have Fun +
- Best Minecraft Prison Server
- Minecraft Naruto Servers
- Best Minecraft Servers
- Minecraft Parkour Servers
- Best Minecraft Seeds
- Best Minecraft Mods
- Best Minecraft Shaders
- Best Minecraft Texture Packs
- Best Bow Enchantments
- Best Cross Bow Enchantments
- 3. How to Minecraft +
- How to Make/Join a Minecraft Server
- • Get Started to Cartoon Yourself
- How to Tame Llamas
- How to Get Bees in Minecraft
- How to Build Circles and Spheres
- How to Make and Use a Conduit
- How to Make a Map
- How to Make an Enchanting Table
- How to Read Minecraft Enchanting Table Language
- How to Make a Smithing Table
- 4.Minecraft Editing+
12 Games Like Minecraft in 2023
Launched in 2009, Minecraft is one of the best-selling video games of all time. Even today, its players are absolutely in love with the features of its 'Caves & Cliffs Update', also known as Minecraft 1.17. The sandbox video game allows its users to unleash their creativity and establish a world of their own, the way they like it. However, there are times when you might want something resembling the Minecraft genres but with slightly different themes or features. For that purpose, here is a list of 12 games like Minecraft in which you'll get the taste of Minecraft while exploring something new as well.
With its Lego-like visuals, you can easily leave behind the Minecraft mods for a LEGO-like world. Roblox is where you can create anything that comes to your mind, whether a pizza restaurant or a football stadium as its editing tools will give you limitless choices.
Platforms: Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Xbox One
- You can make any sort of game as you have the ability to design the games on your map that other people play
- The option to buy, sell, and create virtual items makes your experience more unique
- The 'Emote’ action gives your characters that energetic feeling that you want
Are you someone who loves adventures and exploring? Then explore to your heart’s content in this world of cubes while you equip your character with skills that help them travel to various destinations. Focused on crafting and character progression, Cube World also lets you customize your characters and give them a personality of their own.
- Four playable classes to choose from; Warrior, Ranger, Mage, and Rogue, each having their own specializations
- Find artifacts to increase your exploration skills and level up
- Travel wherever you want by teleporting to the Shrines of Life that you have discovered
3.My Time at Portia
Thought pretty aesthetics and a post-apocalyptic world can’t go hand in hand? Well, My Time in Portia is here to show you that they in fact can! Inspired by the dreamy world of Studio Ghibli, this game introduces you to a wondrous world with cute vibes. You can now abandon your search for the best Minecraft texture packs with cutesy colors!
Platforms: Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Android, iOS
- Gather, mine, and craft so that you can fulfil your dream to become the top workshop in town.
- Get to know unique characters who have their own interesting stories to tell you
- Build relationships with the townspeople whether friendships or romantic ones (even marry!).
With visuals that will surely remind you of Minecraft skins, Trove is the ultimate action MMO where you will find dungeons to explore. Travel across the wide variety of realms that Trove has to offer, ranging from seas and islands, to molten lava and modern neon cities.
Platforms: Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
- You can construct anything so build a whole world in the exact way that you wish
- Collect large quantities of gear made by other player sand even create your own versions
- Compete against your friends in the Battleverse as you fight them head-to-head
Starbound might just end up becoming your favorite video game (next to Minecraft). Although set in a 2D universe, its interesting gameplay would surely get you hooked on it. After fleeing your home and then ending up lost on a damaged spaceship, the only way to move forward is to gather the things needed to repair your ship so you can continue your journey.
Platforms: PC, Mac, and Linux
- Easily moddable to let you to make the game suit your individual style
- Hundreds of materials and over 2000 objects that give you the freedom to create all kinds of structures
- Built to be a multiplayer game so you can enjoy playing with others
Is farming your favorite activity in Minecraft? Then do not hesitate to play Stardew Valley where you get to create a farm that you have always dreamt of with fresh fruits and vegetables; and livestock. After inheriting your grandfather’s old farm, it is now your duty to turn it into a beautiful and flourishing farm.
Platforms: PC / Mac / Linux, Xbox One, Playstation 4, Playstation VITA, Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android!
- Sell your crops and livestock to earn money
- Befriend over 30 residents of Pelican Town and become part of their community
- Customise all you want with hundreds of characters to choose from
Do you care about the ecosystem and the environment? Want to learn how to manage real-world issues that will not harm the environment? Then Eco is the perfect game to play. Collect resources and harvest crops while the clock is ticking down to a meteor strike that will destroy the world and ruin your hard work. We doubt that even Minecraft 1.17 can compete against this well-structured game that sheds light on some issues that really matter.
- Manage the balance of the unique ecosystems to prevent them from being exploited
- Decide what laws to implement and what taxes to collect as you set up your own government system
- Players are specialized in different tasks, encouraging you to engage in trade within the game’s economy
Want something that is a fusion of both LEGO and Minecraft? Then LEGO Worlds is the perfect game to play. Forget about finding Minecraft skins that resemble LEGO as in this game, everything is made of LEGO Bricks. What a dream-come-true for LEGO enthusiasts!
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One
- Use brick-by-brick editor tool along with prefabricated LEGO structures to construct a world never seen before.
- Find hidden treasures with your customizable characters
- Ride, race, and soar on a huge variety of vehicles such as helicopters and even creatures like dragons
9.No Man's Sky
Discover galaxies and find secrets of the universe in No Man’s Sky, a game all about exploration. Meet other creatures from outer space, such as intelligent species from other planets or rude robots, who might even want to start a space war.
Platforms: PS4, PC, and Xbox One.
- Make your own team and build a base ranging from small outpost to a gigantic multi-planet colony
- Summon the Space Anomaly, the social hub, from anywhere to play with up to 32 players and form groups to on missions
- Play the game in the VR mode to make your experience come to life
10.Fortnite: Save The World
This game mode of Fortnite is a fun sandbox mode where you have to work together with others to fight against the zombie horde threatening the world. This lesser known gem is a great alternative to Minecraft where you build your base and place traps to defeat the zombies.
Platforms: PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S, Xbox One
- Unlock skill points by beating the zombies to upgrade your characters
- Participate in timed events such as Halloween, Christmas, and Easter so eve at home, you can celebrate
- Play with up to three friends so that you know that you’re not alone in this mission to save the world
A survival game full of science and magic, Don’t Starve is the story of a scientist who has been trapped by a demon and taken to a wild and mysterious world. To escape from there, he has to gather the resources needed while interacting with the dangerous creatures and other strange phenomenon.
Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox One, PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Wii U, iOS, Android, and Nintendo Switch
- With no instructions and help, the gameplay itself is full of mystery where you craft, hunt, farm, and research on your own
- With its mix of 2D and 3D art, you’ll forget even the best Minecraft texture packs you might have come across till now
- Generate new living worlds randomly whenever you want a new map
Subnautica situates you right in the vast underwater world filled with thousands of species. Uncover a whole plot about the planet while you worry about your oxygen running out! Explore the reefs, winding cave systems, kelp forests and a lot more along with escaping from the huge predators that swim around you.
Platforms: PC, Mac, Xbox One, and Playstation 4
- Find food for your survival as the clocks ticks
- Develop the equipment that you need to explore the sea such as driving gear, lights, and submarines.
- Build bases where you manage hull-integrity while the water pressure increases along with the depth
These were our top recommendations if you’re looking for any video game similar to Minecraft. With such a vast range of visuals, themes, and settings, you wouldn’t even need to waste your time looking for numerous Minecraft mods. We hope you liked them and will enjoy playing them!
In this article, we will bring you our top 5 picks of cute Minecraft house and its tutorial. Hope it helps you to build your ideal house in minecraft.
by Ollie Mattison Jan 31, 2023 09:22 AM
In this article, we will introduce you our top 7 picks best fraction server minecraft.
by Ollie Mattison Jan 31, 2023 09:22 AM
In this article, we introduce you pokenmon minecraft server and minecraft pixelmon server.
by Ollie Mattison Jan 31, 2023 09:20 AM