Wondershare Photo Story Platinum
Wondershare Photo Story Platinum is an intuitive photo slideshow maker which you can easily create your own DVD photo slideshow, video slideshow and more. It enables you to make the most of your photos and videos and preserve your precious memory with ease. Having high compatibility with hot devices and sites, you can directly publish your photo story on YouTube, or save it for playing on your iPad, iPhone and more.
Key Features of Photo Story Platinum
- Easily create your show with photos, videos and music
- 130+ 2D/3D transitions provided for personalizing your photo stories
- Rich your own photo creation with built-in film effects
- Able to burn your photo story to DVD.
- Directly share on YouTube, Facebook & virtually anywhere.
How to Use Wondershare Photo Story Platinum for Windows and Mac
Step 1. Add photos and videos
After the installation of the program, you will see a window with two options: standard mode or advanced mode:
- Standard mode: provides some ready-to-use movie styles which you can choose directly for your slideshow.
- Advanced mode: provides more customization features which you can make your own stunning photo slideshow.
After the mode selection, click the Add Files button to import your photos and videos.
Step 2. Personalize your photo story
Click the Personalize tab. Then you can add transitions, effects, background music and more t create your own gorgeous photo story.
You can import your photos and videos at one time and arrange the order by dragging. To tell your own photo story, you can add captions to each photo or record your own voice by click the Voice Over button.
Step 3. Publish your photo story
After the customization of your photo story, click the Create tab and choose your way to save the photo story.
The photo story maker provides sorts of methods for you. For example, if you want to burn your photo story to DVD, click Burn to DVD button. And if you want to share it on YouTube, choose Share to YouTube so that you can share it directly without open your YouTube page via browser.
Learn more: user guide of Photo Story Platinum for Windows here.
Supported Output Formats by Web Converter
- DVD: Standard DVD (D5 or D9)
- SD Video: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MP4, WMV, AVI, 3GP, MOV (QuickTime Movie), ASF, FLV, F4V, SWF
- HD Video: HD MP4 (H.264, XVID), HD AVI (MSMPEGV3, MJPEG Video, XVID), HD WMV (WMV3), HD MOV (H.264), HD MPG(MPEG-2 VIDEO)
- Video for devices: iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Sandisk Sansa, Microsoft Zune, Archos, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Mobile, Game Hardware
Learn about the detailed technical specifications of Wondershare Photo Story Platinum for Windows.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>
- •Windows Movie Maker Editing Tips
- 1.1 Choose the Right Video Slideshow Maker: Make Video from Photos
- 1.2 Video Movie Maker for Windows 8: Easily Make Video Movie
- 1.3 How to Make a Slideshow with Music
- 1.4 How to Burn Photos to DVD with Transitions and Music
- 1.5 Best Photo Slideshow Maker: How to Make a Photo Slideshow
- 1.6 Movie Making Software: How to Make a Touching Home Movie
- 1.7 How to Make a iMovie Photo Slideshow with Music
- 1.8 Graduation Songs for Slideshow
- 1.9 Free DVD Menu Templates
- 1.10 How to Make a FLV Photo Slideshow
- 1.11 How to Create a Facebook Photo Slideshow with Music
- 1.12 How to Make a Happy Birthday Video Slideshow
- 1.13 How to Create Collages Using iPhoto
- 1.14 Wondershare Photo Story Platinum