Liza Brown is a writer and a lover of all
Follow @Liza Brown
It is possible to create a memorial funeral slideshow with great collection of songs for someone who has just passed away. It is really difficult for friends and family members to bear the pain of losing someone special, although this is a helpless situation but a good slideshow can assist them to go through the precious memories for a while. A memorial funeral special slideshow begins with pictures and it can have interesting theme, text and music side by side.
Best Funeral Slideshow Maker
Professionals recommend using DVD SlideShow Builder for creation of memorial slideshow because it is much easier to use and possess so many advanced tools for easy customization. A funeral special slideshow is desired to be well organized and creatively structured so that all slides can fit to the sad situation. The DVD slideshow builder tool can make everything much easier for you and a useful slideshow can be developed within few minutes with all impressive effects.
DSB tool is much easier to use and contains all advanced features.
It offers more than 450 theme templates and backgrounds for easy customizations.
There are approximately 130 plus transition effects, you can easily pick a memorable one for funeral slide show.
It assists users to add sound, photo effects and text etc into slides.
Steps to Create Memorial Slideshow for Funeral:
1. Launch your memorial funeral special DVD slideshow builder software on computer. It will show you so many built in function tabs on user interface.
2. Hit add button to import memorable pictures of the person who is passed away. It is possible to add more than 1000 images into single slideshow.
3. Now hit the Transitions and Effects button, It will help you to add funeral special music for slides. Users can pick multiple songs into slides and the best trick is to add old recorded voice of deceased into slides. It is possible to pick those audios in wav, wma and mp3 file format.
4. In order to create a personalized slides how for funeral, prefer to use dynamic transition effects on pictures. Users can preview each effect before making them final.
5. Add text into images to bring those memories closer to every heart. A good, heart touching poem will be best option.
6. Pick the “love theme” to express your love for the deceased. The album tab will help you to preview the slideshow after adding new theme.
7. In case if you want to plan this slideshow on a TV screen during funeral event then it is necessary to add DVD Menu. The DSB app contains so many DVD menus that are suitable for funeral slideshows but still if you need more then install a new DVD menu package from website.
8. The Menu Navigator Tab will help you to adjust your DVD menu for slides and it will definitely look more wonderful.
9. Now select your output file format.
10. Insert a DVD disc into burner and burn your slideshow into it.
11. Your slideshow is now ready to play for funeral; prefer to play it on TV using DVD player.
Liza Brown is a writer and a lover of all things video.
Follow @Liza Brown
Other Recommend Products
Easy-to-use and powerful video editor for all creators.