- 1. Recording Tutorials+
- • Making Video Tutorials
- • Schedule A Screen Recording
- • Record Screen On Huawei Mate
- • Record Video Calls on Facebook
- • Record Multiple Monitors
- • Record Internal Audio on Android
- • Record TV shows
- • Record Desktop Screen
- • Recorde Live TV
- • Record Screen On Windows 8
- • Record Your Desktop
- • Record iPhone/iPad’s Screen
- • Record Screen Video on Android
- 2. Edit Recording Videos+
- • Reduce Audio Noise
- • Use the Blending Modes
- • Use Markers in Video Recording
- • Fade-in and Fade-out Video Clips
- • Blur and Hide Private Information
- • Remove or Replace the Background
- 3. Screenshot+
- • Full Page Screen Capture
- • Screenshot on Snapchat
- • Take Screenshots on A Chromebook
- • Take Screenshots of PC
- • Best Screenshot Software
- • Take Screenshots on Xbox
- • Change Screenshot File Formats
- • Change Where Screenshots are Saved
- • Screenshot on Mac
- • Take Screenshots on Windows
- • Share PS4 Screenshots Online
- 4. Tips+
- 5. YouTube Recording+
- • Best 10 Screen Recorders for YouTube
- • Best Screen Recorder for YouTube
- • Record Screencast From YouTube
- • Record Audio from YouTube
- 6. Live Streaming+
- 7. Webcam Recording+
- • Best Webcam Covers & Stickers
- • Best Webcam Tripods and Stands
- • Logitech 4K Pro Webcam Complete Review
- • Best Webcams
- • Razer Kiyo Webcam Review
- • Video Editor for Recorded Webcam Videos
- • Webcams with Mic
- • Free Webcam Video Capture Software
- • Free Webcam Games for Computer
- • Innovative Ways to Use Webcam
- • Webcams for Gaming
- • Live Streaming Webcams/Cameras for Twitch
- • Recording Webcam Videos
- • Create a Live Stream on YouTube
- • Use a DSLR Camera as a Webcam
- • Make High Quality Webcam Videos
- • Record Webcam Video on Laptops and Chromebooks
- • Use Your Phone as A Webcam
Top 5 Best Live Streaming Webcams/Cameras for Twitch
If you are trying to make it in the world of Twitch live streaming, then you need the best equipment.
A new webcam should be high on your priority list. However, with a lot of different options flooding the market, it can be quite difficult to find the best webcam for live streaming.
To cut through the noise, we have narrowed it down to the 5 best webcams for Twitch.
We’ll be sure to highlight all their major pros and cons, as well as all the other important information you’ll need to know before making your final decision. Read on to discover the best webcams for Twitch.
The All-in-One Screen Recorder & Video Editor
- Record desktop screen, voiceover, and webcam simultaneously
- Edit recorded clips quickly with a wide range of professional tools
- Built-in plentiful templates and effects
- Export to MP4, MOV, MKV, GIF and multiple formats
Top 5 best webcams for Twitch Livestreaming
- The Top Webcam for Twitch Streaming: Logitech C920
- The Best Premium Webcam for Twitch Streaming: Logitech C922
- The Best New Webcam for Twitch Livestreaming: Razer Kiyo
- The Best Cheap Webcam for Twitch Livestreaming: Microsoft LifeCam Cinema
- The Best High-Quality Webcam for Twitch Livestreaming: Logitech 4K Pro
1. The Top Webcam for Twitch Streaming: Logitech C920
The Logitech C920 is considered by most Twitch streamers to be the best all-around cameras for streaming. It is cost-effective, very reliable, and offers the best image quality for its price range. Although the C920 doesn’t have a few of the add-ons the C922 has, you can be confident that you’re still getting a fantastic camera. It excels at all the basic requirements, with impressive video quality at 1080p.
While there are a lot of other webcams that can stream 1080p HD videos, most can only stream in 1080p at the cost of a lowered frame rate. The footage they produce will be high-resolution, but the video will appear sluggish. What really sets Logitech’s C920 apart is its ability to stream 1080p video with a framerate of 30 FPS with no framerate reduction.
If you are looking for the best bang for your buck, the C920 is the one for you.
- Dependable video quality in 180p, to rival more expensive webcams
- Long cord
- Built-in hardware compression to maintain stream quality
- Doesn’t have the add-ons of the C922
- Audio is occasionally muffled
2. The Best Premium Webcam for Twitch Streaming: Logitech C922
The Logitech C922 is the gaming-focused successor to the C920. It has all the features of the C920 with a bit extra. The C922 can stream at 60 FPS in 720p; and has a noticeable upgrade in image quality in low-lighting. This can be especially useful if you are streaming without a lighting set-up. The C922 also has a background replacement feature which you might have seen being used by some of your favorite Twitch streamers.
However, the background removal feature is software powered and the higher processor load can lead to lag.
- Fantastic video quality with 60 FPS at 720p and 30 FPS at 1080
- Excellent low-light self-correction
- Background replacement feature designed for live streaming games
- Background replacement can lead to performance issues
- Limited audio quality compared to external mics
You may also like: How to Record Twitch Stream
3. The Best New Webcam for Twitch Livestreaming: Razer Kiyo
If you are new to Twitch live streaming you might not have an elaborate lighting setup like some of the more popular streamers. As a lot of streamers know, adding even minor lighting to your streams can make so much difference. That’s where the brand-new Razer Kiyo comes in. The Kiyo has a modern aesthetic, with twelve white LED lights in a ring formation around the lens.
The lights are adjustable with 12 different brightness settings. Razer consulted Twitch streamers in developing this camera, so it’s one of the few on the market designed specifically for you.
The Kiyo is in the same price bracket as the C922, and like the C922 it gives you 60 FPS at 720p and 30 FPS at 1080p. However, compared to the mics on the Logitech C920 and C922, the Kiyo has shown to underperform.
We have reviewed the Razer Kiyo webcam in details, you can check Razer Kiyo webcam review.
- Built for Twitch streamers
- Forward-thinking LED lighting
- Excellent image quality at 720p and 1080p
- Native mic audio quality is not as high as comparable cams
4. The Best Cheap Webcam for Twitch Livestreaming: Microsoft LifeCam Cinema
If you are looking for a more budget-friendly webcam, then the Microsoft LifeCam Cinema is for you. It has a maximum resolution of 720p, with HD video up to 30 FPS. It sits on a 360-degree swivel mount and the TrueColor Technology automatically boosts the image quality of the broadcast.
Like the Kiyo, the LifeCam’s mic underperforms compared to some of the other webcams, sometimes allowing background noise through that other mics would cancel. While its video and audio quality are surpassed by other webcams, its low-price makes it a good option for novice streamers.
- A 360-degree swivel for multiple angles
- The auto-focus feature can be slow to adjust
- Native mic audio quality is not as high as comparable cams
5. The Best High-Quality Webcam for Twitch Livestreaming: Logitech 4K Pro
The Logitech 4K Pro is the world’s first 4K webcam. Logitech has upped its game with this webcam, allowing streamers to produce professional-quality videos. The 4K Pro is packed with additional features. Including infrared facial recognition, 5x digital zoom, 90-degree field of vision, and RightLight with HDR for recording in low-light environments.
Unfortunately, the webcam’s clip is a step down from those on the C920 and the C922, and it doesn't hold the camera tight against the display. Although, if you can put up with that then the 4K Pro takes the best shots you’ll find right now, if you have the software to support 4K.
- Beautiful 4K images
- Works well in low-light
- Great sound quality
- 90-degree field of vision
- The clip doesn’t hold tight against displays
We have reviewed the Logitech 4K Pro Webcam in details, you can check the Logitech 4K Pro webcam complete review.
The overriding sentiment seems to be if in doubt choose Logitech! The Logitech C920 remains a firm fan-favorite for Twitch streamers, but the C922 is an impressive upgrade. With some Twitch streamers now making upwards of $5000 a month, you might want to be investing in a serious piece of kit.
In that case, go for the Logitech 4K Pro. It might have an annoying clip but there is just nothing else like it on the market now. At the other end of the scale, the Microsoft LifeCam is always a good choice and the Razer Kiyo is one to keep your eyes on!
Read More to Get: best free webcam video recording software
Best Software for Webcam Video Recording: Wondershare Filmora
Many people want to record webcam videos for streaming, gameplay, tutorial and more, then Filmora Screen Recorder will be the best choice to opt. It comes with powerful recording features that help you capture webcam, screen and audio at the same time. Moreover, the software also has a power video edtior with thousands editing tools and templates to bring you a fantastic video with ease.
Just download the free trial version to empower your imagination today. Or learn more from Wondershare Video Community.
Wondering how to record Twitch stream to save on your hard drive for viewing at a later instance? Here are the legit to record Twitch live streams easily.
by Max Wales Apr 27, 2023 10:53 AM
Screen recording from Windows 10 PC has been a really important tool for many nowadays. But which tool to use and how to do it? We have come up with just that! Here are the Best Screen Recorder For Windows 10.
by Max Wales Apr 27, 2023 10:53 AM