YouTube Music has become a popular go-to platform for music lovers to find new songs and artists to enjoy. The content is uploaded regularly, so there's always something new to discover.
But with so much music content on YouTube Music, finding the right mix for you can take time and effort. That's why we've put together this guide on how to find my playlists on YouTube.
We'll also answer some frequently asked questions to help you find solutions regarding the YouTube Mix queries. So, without wasting time, let's get on with the guide!
In this article
- Basic Information of YouTube Mix
- The Things You Want To Know About YouTube Mix
- 1. How Do I Save My Mix Playlist On YouTube?
- 2. How Do I Find My Playlist On YouTube?
- 3. How Do I Add Songs To The Replay Mix Playlist?
- 4. How Do I Delete A Mix Playlist On YouTube?
- 5. How Do I Turn Off YouTube Mixes?
- 6. Are YouTube Mixes Endless?
- A Bonus Tip: How To Make a Music Video?
Basic Information of YouTube Mix
Before starting, let's learn some basic information about the YouTube Music Mix playlists:
Three Ways Of YouTube Music Mix
YouTube has popularized three personalized mixes to keep you up-to-date on newly released music and introduce more artists to you:
Discover Mix: Discover Mix introduces you to 50 new tracks every week, expanding your musical horizons and introducing you to contemporary artists. This playlist mix provides new updates every Wednesday, making it a go-to playlist for discovering new music to your taste.
New Release Mix: In the New Release Mix playlist, you can find all the newest tracks from your favorite artists, and some music is recommended. New updates are provided every Friday (when most new releases come out), and mid-week releases the entire week to ensure you're always up-to-date on the latest music.
Your Mix: Your Mix is a playlist full of songs by popular and well-known artists, as well as some new tunes and performers you've never discovered before, which are recommended based on your preferences, making it ideal for unwinding and listening to something you're guaranteed to love. The playlist is updated regularly, so the music never gets dull, and there's always something new to listen to.
What Is YouTube Music Replay Mix?
YouTube Music Replay Mix is a feature of YouTube Music that is automatically generated via the YouTube algorithm and contains a personalized mix of tracks based on your listening history. The mix is updated daily and includes up to 100 songs.
You can access it by tapping the "Replay Mix" option on the YouTube app's main screen or the YouTube Music website. This feature is perfect for those who want a continuously updated mix of their favorite songs.
So, if you're always on the go and need more time to create your playlist, YouTube Music Replay Mix is a great option. Since it's based on your listening history, you can be sure that you'll always hear songs that you love.
The Things You Want To Know About YouTube Mix
Now that you've what YouTube Mix is, you might have some queries in mind. To help you resolve them, we've provided solutions to the most frequently asked questions:
1. How Do I Save My Mix Playlist On YouTube?
To save My Mix playlist on YouTube, launch the YouTube app, tap "More" on the app's main interface, and tap "Add to Library." You can also save the playlist by going to the Mix page and tapping "Save" below the description.
2. How Do I Find My Playlist On YouTube?
The YouTube Music Replay Mix playlist is located on the home screen of the YouTube Music app and website under the "Mixed for you" header. Here you can also find other playlists, including "Your likes," "New Release Mix," "My Supermix," and "Discover Mix."
3. How Do I Add Songs To The Replay Mix Playlist?
You can't manually add songs to the Replay Mix because YouTube Music automatically adds tracks that you listen to more than once.
The more often you hear a soundtrack, the higher it will appear on the YouTube list. Conversely, songs you've only played once or twice will appear lower on the list.
4. How Do I Delete A Mix Playlist On YouTube?
To delete a saved YouTube playlist from the Music library:
- Launch YouTube Music app on your mobile device or head to its website on your computer.
- Tap "Library" on the home screen or homepage and tap the "Mix" you want to delete.
- Tap the"More" option on the playlist panel and tap "Remove Playlist From Library."
5. How Do I Turn Off YouTube Mixes?
To turn off YouTube Mixes, you can use Google extensions or create one yourself if you are an expert in coding.
6. Are YouTube Mixes Endless?
YouTube Music offers an endless personalized music playlist called "My Mixes." Every time you click or tap the playlist, a new queue of your most listened or favorite tracks is generated for you.
The playlist contains about 100 songs with an endless auto-play feature once you reach the end of the list.
A Bonus Tip: How To Make a Music Video?
Hopefully, you have got the information you need about YouTube Mixes. Supposing you are YouTube music lover, we wonder, do you want to create YouTube videos for your channel or add music to your clips? In that case, we prepared a video tutorial for you - How To Make a Music Video. If you have any interests, you can watch it and learn about how to use the user-friendly video editor to make it:
Here's why Wondershare Filmora is an excellent option for making YouTube videos or adding music to them:
- Huge royalty-free music library
- Easy to use, even for novice users
- Record videos from your webcam and screen simultaneously
- Multiple advanced video editing features, such as green screen, background blur, keyframe, split screen, motion tracking, and preset templates
- Adds effects, filters, transitions, and animations to your video footage to make it more eye-catching
- Quick "export to YouTube" feature to help you instantly share your final project on your channel
If you want additional guidance on adding YouTube Music to your videos using Filmora, click here to learn everything you need to know!
This comprehensive guide explored some basic information about YouTube Music Mix and discussed how to find My Playlist on YouTube Music quickly. We've also provided solutions to help you save, find, delete, or turn off YouTube Mix playlists.
In addition, we've provided a bonus tip to use Filmora to add music to your YouTube videos and discussed its key features.
Hopefully, you've found this article helpful and can now locate your YouTube Music Mix playlist without issues.