Facebook Video Maker - Wondershare Filmora
Provide abundant video effects - A creative video editor
Powerful color correction and grading
Detailed tutorials provided by the official channel
TikTok is the fastest growing app in the world that has caught all the gen Z into its whirlwind with the concept of content creation. Most people near us are influencers or content creators who create interesting short videos to entertain people all around the globe.
With an interface similar to Snapchat, TikTok allows you to add filters, sounds, and effects to your 15-second TikTok videos. Even if you don’t hold an account, you can watch thousands of videos on Tik Tok.
But most importantly, as a content creator, you can also share those videos with people on your other social media platforms, such as Facebook. In this article, we will show you how you can share a TikTok video on Facebook.
In this article
Part 1: Social Media Integration
The Social Media Industry has grown exponentially with a new app every few years or so. But, TikTok has introduced a new trend that was unheard of before. The content creation angle of it all has empowered everyone to show their skills to the world and entertain all the users on every platform.
What makes social media so powerful is the integration. Users are on so many different apps that it feels like an entirely different virtual universe. To cope with all that, Influencers need to create impactful content that reaches the maximum number of people.
An excellent way to do that is social media integration. A single media file can be shared on multiple platforms to ensure a good reach, which will boost your followers. For example, if you share a TikTok to Facebook, anyone you aren't on TikTok can enjoy it too. With a well-integrated social media presence, your followers will grow over the years.
If you are new to content creation, this article will show you how you can share TikTok to Facebook stories or news feeds.
Part 2: How Can You Share Tik Tok Videos to Facebook on iPhone or iPad?
If you are an Apple user, you will most likely have a very different method to share your TikTok videos than Android users. To ensure that you can share your videos seamlessly and quickly, we have listed all the steps below. So, Let’s begin:
1. Open TikTok:
Tap on the TikTok app on your iPhone or iPad to open it.
2. Select the Video:
Now, in the next step, you need to select the video you want to share. You can share any video from the discover page, newsfeed, and a user’s profile.
3. Share The Video:
Click on the video to start playing it. Once the video is playing, you will spot a small white arrow on the right side. Click on the arrow to share the TikTok video to Facebook.
4. Select Facebook from the share options:
Now, the iPhone will give you options for the apps you want to share the video with. Tap on Facebook to share the video to Facebook.
Once you tap on the Facebook icon, you will be prompted to open Facebook if you are sharing from TikTok to Facebook for the first time. Click on Open to continue.
The Facebook App will now open, and your selected TikTok video will be shown on the new post screen.
5. Select where you want to post:
At the top of the screen, you will see the words “Your Timeline”. Tap on it to change where you want to post the video. You can choose to post it in a group, a friend’s timeline, or Facebook newsfeed.
In case you are also managing a page, you can also post the video there by selecting your page. This will post the video on the page’s timeline.
6. Add a caption for your video:
To add a caption to your post, tap on the "Say something about this" box and write whatever you like. You can also add your location, add emojis or customize your post before posting.
7. Tap the Share :
Now tap on the Share button on the top right corner to share the video with your friends.
An important point to note here is that if you have chosen the destination as your timeline, you will be prompted to select if you want to post the TikTok to your Facebook story or Facebook Newsfeed. Select the option you want and then click on Share Now.
Part 3: How Can YouShare Tik Tok Videos to Facebook without Watermark
While sometimes you might share videos from TikTok to Facebook, other times you might want to post the same video on Facebook without linking it back to your TikTok account. This is especially useful if you are going to post the same video on your Facebook and Instagram accounts.
However, this can be a bit tricky with the TikTok watermark over the video. But, do not worry, we have got you covered. We will guide you in detail on how to remove a watermark from a video and then share it to your Facebook account. Let’s dive right in:
To Remove Watermark from Tiktok Videos on iPhone and Android
Most software these days only allow you to remove watermarks in their premium versions, where you might have to pay some extra bucks to avail that feature. But Apowersoft Recorder allows you to do that for free.
The software is extremely easy to use, and you can remove any text, logos, or unnecessary objects from your video. You can save the video from TikTok without the logo and username on it. Just follow the simple steps below to remove watermarks from your video.
1. Download the ApowerREC app on your phone and launch it.
2. Tap on the settings icon in the button on the right corner of your screen.
3. Make sure you have turned on the Recording Overlay and Screenshot overlay. This will help you to record and take a screenshot of the video simultaneously.
4. By default, TikTok videos are in a vertical format, so you would need to set the recording in the portrait style.
5. Start the recording now to record the video. If you want to take screenshots of the video, click on the camera icon towards the left edge of your screen.
6. To discover other options while you record the video, you can tap on the overlay button. This will give you the option to pause, stop or hide the menu. You can even add an image.
7. Stop the Recording when you are finished. You will then find the recorded video in the ApowerRec app, and now you can preview it.
8. Once you have recorded the video without a watermark, the next step is to share it on your social media. ApowerREC allows you to share those recordings directly to Facebook from the app.
And voila! You have done it. You have shared a TikTok video to Facebook without the hassle of a watermark.
How to Remove Watermark from Videos on PC
If you want to record and edit videos on your PC, then we recommend that you use Wondershare Democreator. Wondershare Democreator is a software with a gamut of tools at your disposal to edit your videos seamlessly.
You can add various effects, graphics, and filters to give your videos a unique touch. Then your videos are ready to be posted on TikTok, Facebook, or Instagram. Let’s see how you can remove the watermark in Wondershare Democreator:
Recording and Saving your TikTok Video
1. Download and Install Wondershare Democreator from its official website. Make sure you choose the right operating system according to the type of PC you own.
2. Open the browser on your computer and open the video you want to remove the watermark from.
If it’s a video already uploaded on TikTok, follow the steps below; otherwise, you can also directly import the video into the software if it exists on your PC.
3. Open Wondershare Democreator on your Desktop and start a new recording by clicking on New Recording.
4. Check the settings before starting the recording. Make sure you disable the camera and the microphone, so the recorder only records the system sound. Also, you have complete freedom to select the screen margins so only your video shows in the recording.
5. Click on the red dot to start recording.
6. Now, play the TikTok video and record the screen. When the video finishes, stop the recording and open the Video Editor.
7. In the video editing window, the new recording will show in the Media Library. Right-click on the video and select FastExport. Just make sure that the video is under 3 minutes and unedited to be exported through FastExport.
8. Review the specifications of your video, give it a name and select the location you want to save it in. Then press FastExport, and your file will be exports.
Sharing the Recording to Facebook
- Once the file has been exported, you can click on Open Folder to view your file.
- From here on, you can log onto your Facebook in your browser or app from your PC. Go to Newsfeed and create a new post. Click on Upload Video, then select your recording.
- Write down a caption for your video and click Post.
- The video will now be shared on your timeline.
Creating Videos with Wondershare Filmora
Sharing your TikTok videos on your socials will boost your TikTok profile, but there is another factor that will help you gain followers. Just having good ideas is not enough. Your video quality must be fantastic for people to be interested in your content.
If you love creating unique videos or want to start making seamless videos to post on your social media handles, then Filmora Wondershare is a great place to start. Filmora is an excellent tool for amateurs and professionals alike.
While apps like TikTok do offer great filters and effects, nothing is quite like the real deal. Filmora Wondershare has a very intuitive interface and powerful tools that will help you make great videos even if you know little about video editing.
Something that differentiates Wondershare Filmora from other apps is that it is a dynamic video editing tool that is absolutely free. You can download it easily and start editing your videos there. With thousands of effects and filters, you will have a wide range to choose from. Upon that, you will also have access to royalty-free music too!
Once you get the hang of Filmora, you will be able to remove any background noise, pan, zoom into specific areas, change the background, and so much more!
So, for all those actively creating content, make your videos extra special with a proper editing tool like Filmora Wondershare. The excellent video quality will undoubtedly pull in followers for you.
TikTok is taking the world by a storm, and content creators are looking for ways to share their videos with all their followers on each social media handle. You can create your TikTok videos easily through Filmora or Democreator, seamlessly edit them and share them without any watermarks.
Don’t restrict your creativity with the limited editing tools and music in TikTok, and create quality content with Wondershare Filmora. Experiment with new filters, editing tools, and effects in this professional-grade software that has an interface perfect for anyone. You can then share all your videos easily from TikTok to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.