Motion elements and sound effects are fashionable, funny and easy to add. Transition effects allow your clips switching from one scene to another in a smoother way. In this guide, you will learn:
Add Motion Elements to your video
Navigate to the Element tab in the toolbar, click to enter the element resource library. Filmora for Mac offers over 200 different kinds of motion elements for you to choose, each adding a different tone and mood to your video.
1. To add motion elements to your video, simply choose one that you like, and then drag it to the PIP track, or video overlay track (just drag the element effect and drop it under the video track, a PIP track will be generated automatically.)
2. To remove the element, right click on it and choose “Delete” from the drop down menu
3. Save the Element effect to your favorite list for future use. In the resource library, select the element effect, right click on it, choose “Add to Favorite”
Add Transition effects between video clips
1. To add Transition effects to your video: first drag 2 of your video clips to the video track on the timeline and arrange their order as wanted. Then navigate to the Transition tab in the toolbar, click to enter the transition effects library. Drag a transition and then drop it in between those two clips. You can preview the result in the preview window.
2. To delete the transtion, right click on it and choose “Delete” from the drop down menu
3.Save the transition effect to your favorite list for future use. In the resource library, select the transition effect, right click on it, choose “Add to Favorite”