- • How to edit audio
- 1.Basic video editing tips
- 1.1 How to Split Audio Files
- 1.2 How to Slow Down A Song without Changing Pitch
- 1.3 How to Add Audio Fade in Effect
- 1.4 How to Add Video to Audio
- 1.5 How to Add Photos to Audio
- 1.6 How to Add Picture to Music (MP3)
- 2.How to adjust volume
- See more
- 3.How to dit audio in video
- See more
How to Add Audio Fade in Effect
When adding a song to fit a video, you may often end up with an abrupt start that can be rough on the ears. To solve this problem, you can use the audio fade in effect to gradually increase the sound volume, which will smooth the boundaries of an audio track. If you want to add fade in effect to the audio track in a few clicks, Wondershare Filmora (originally Wondershare Video Editor) is a good choice. Every audio clip in this program can easily be faded in without too much effort. Want to have a try? Just follow the detailed guide below to see how to add audio fade in effect.
1 Import your video to the program
Install and launch Video Editor and choose the “Import” button from the top menu. Then a browser window opens for you to navigate to the target video or audio file. Select the file you want and click the “Open” button. Then the file will be inserted into the library. You can also directly drag and drop the file to the library of the program.
2 Add audio fade in effect to video
After that, drag and drop your video or audio file to the corresponding timelines. Double click on the target file and go to “Audio” column. Then you’ll see several settings such as Volume, Fade In, Fade Out and Pitch in the context menu. Find the “Fade In” option and then drag the slider bar to the right or left to manually set the fade in length. After that, play back your video and adjust the fade in effect until you achieve the desired sound.
3 Save the new video
If you’re satisfied with the result, hit the “Create” button to save the new file. Here are several output options for you:
- Save your video files into different formats, like WMV, AVI, MP3, MKV and more;
- Save to play on various devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, PSP, Zune, etc;
- Instantly upload your video to YouTube or Facebook for sharing with more friends;
- Burn to DVD for better preservation.
Choose one option from different tab; then click "Create" again and the format settings window is activated. Wait for a few seconds and then the edited file will automatically open in the output location.
See, it's that easy to add audio fade in effect to your video. Now download Wondershare Filmora (originally Wondershare Video Editor) and add more effects as you like!
Here is also a video tutorial:
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>