20 Must-have Graduation Songs for Slideshow
An easy yet powerful editor
Numerous effects to choose from
Detailed tutorials provided by the official channel
Graduation years are full of fun, hard work, rallies, friends, studies, night-outs, and much more. Expressing what one has gone through over these years in words is practically not possible but a few emotions can be captured, stored, and shared using a slideshow. Further, adding some amazing songs will further bring back the emotions and feelings of those graduation years.
So, if you too are keen to create a graduation slideshow with some wonderful pictures, videos, and songs, the content below will help you with the best tools and tips to create an excellent slideshow.
Part 1 Tips for creating a graduation slideshow
To create an interesting graduation slideshow, check out the below-listed tips.
● A slideshow contains images and videos and thus to create an interesting file, pick up the most interesting images as well as videos. Make sure to include the image and videos from different years of graduation.
● Music adds to the emotion and adding songs to your graduation slideshow will make them even more interesting and catchy.
● Adding some extra elements like text, emoji, slogans and more can further enhance the overall look of the slideshow.
● Add some bright colors and add transitions to your slideshow using good editing software.
● You can even use software that comes with a preset template that can help you create a good graduation slideshow in a simple quick manner.
Part 2 Top 20 songs for graduation slideshow
As we have mentioned above, music is the essence of any slideshow, and the graduation slideshow is no exception to this. So, to bring in the emotions of your graduation years adding the right songs to the slideshow is important. With the myriad of song options available, getting confused and selecting a few can be a difficult task. To help you with this, we have shortlisted the top graduation slideshow songs 2021 that can be used for a graduation slideshow to bring in the feelings.
● Graduation-Friends Forever by Vitamin C
● Schools Out by Alice Cooper
● Graduate by Third Eye Blind
● My Last Semester by The Wonder years
● Graduation Day by Beach Boys
● A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson
● Good Riddance Time of Your Life by Green Day
● See You Again by Wiz Khalifa
● Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson
● End of the Road by Boyz II Men
● Closing Time by Semisonic
● The World’s Greatest by R. Kelly
● We are the Champions by Queen
● Don’t Look Back by Boston
● Moment 4Life by Nicky Minaj ft. Drake
● Its Time by Imagine Dragons
● Firework by Katy Perry
● We Are Young by Fun ft. Janelle Monae
● No Such Thing by John Mayer
● I Hope you Dance by Lee Ann Womack
Part 3 Create Graduation Songs for Slideshow with Filmora
To create a memorable slideshow having pictures, videos, and music files, good software is needed and here we recommend Wondershare Filmora Video Editor as the best choice. This Windows and Mac-based video editing tool can be used for several video editing and other tasks including slideshow making.
The tool comes packed in with all the needed features for creating an impressive slideshow-like video editing, image editing, visual effects, filters, overlays, and much more.
01Key features of the software
● Create graduation and other slideshows by adding images, videos, and music files.
● Multiple editing features are supported along with editing functions like overlays, visual effects, texts, filters, and more.
● All key images and other file formats are supported including jpg, png, gif, and more.
● Allows recording your own voice-over to add that special extra effect.
● The slideshow can be cropped, pan and zoom manually or automatically as needed.
● Share the created slideshow over social media platforms.
● Burn DVDs of your created slideshow to be shared as a gift with your friends, teachers, and loved ones.
02Pros and Cons of using the software
● Support to a wide range of video and other editing functions.
● All key image formats are supported including BMP, jpg, png, tiff, and more.
● Comes with a built-in library of music files and tracks.
● Multiple options for transitions, filters, and other add-ons are available.
● Windows and Mac support.
● Paid software
● Need to download and install the software.
03Steps to create a graduation slideshow with music using Wondershare Filmora
Step 1. Download, install and launch the Wondershare Filmora software on your system from the official software page. Tap on the New Project button to start creating a new slideshow.
Step 2. Next, import and add all the images, music, and other media files to the Media Library of the software. These files can be then moved to the timeline. The order of the files can be changed as needed.
The editing features can be used to crop and customize the images and other media files as needed.
Step 3. Now transitions can be added to the slideshow. The software has multiple options available like cross merge, sweep clockwise, and many more to choose from. The duration of the transitions can also be adjusted as needed.
Step 4. Next comes the adding and editing of the background music. You can either add a song of your choice or can also use a music file from the built-in audio library. Voice-over recordings can also be added to give that extra personal touch. The audio files can also be edited using the supported features of the software.
Step 5. Finally, save the created slideshow and you can even export it to social media platforms or create DVDs.
● Ending Thoughts →
● Creating a graduation slideshow will bring back all the wonderful memories of the graduation years.
● Music plays an important part in any slideshow as it helps express emotions.
● Wonderware Filmora is a great tool for creating a wonderful slideshow with images, videos, and music files.