How to Mix Audio Tracks into One File for a Video
Mixing and merging audio tracks into videos are quite a popular activity nowadays. Personalized videos have become a new obsession to the youngsters of today. In the age of new social media, podcasts are also becoming extremely popular. While making your own video you would want to add an original soundtrack to it. Or, perhaps you want to make some additions or alterations, put some effects into an already existing audio track? May be you are a budding musician who wants to record your own music video. For all these, you need techniques and tools of audio mixing and merging. A basic knowhow is required before you venture into your project. There are quite a few methods to mix audio which you can try on your own.
How to mix audio tracks into one file?
It is extremely effortless and hassle-free to work with Wondershare Filmora. All its different features and functions are very simple and easy to command. Here are the easy steps you’d have to follow in order to mix audio with video clips and make your own personalized video presentation.
To begin with, get a free trial copy of Wondershare Filmora.
Step 1: Import audio or video
First, you have to import the audio or the video file which you want to edit in Filmora. There are also a number of preloaded sound-effects and royalty free music tracks in the Filmora library that you can drag-and-drop onto the timeline and edit.
Step 2: Mix audio with build-in Audio Mixer
If you are using a video with an audio embedded in it, you’d have to detach the audio track from video by using the simple edit tools provided to you. Now you just need to click the Audio Mixer button to readjust the dBm volume, the speed, pitch and panning of each track. You can also trim the audio or apply further effects of your own liking to the soundtrack. While you are working on the track, you can very well check the timely progress of your work.
Step 3: Export video with original audio
After you have finished your edit you just have to export the entire video with your own customized and mixed soundtrack in any format you want. The resulting product is surely going to surprise you with its high quality and professional standard.
In conclusion, we can say without a doubt that Wodershare Filmora an easy and effective video editing software that helps you to mix audios or merge them with videos without much effort. It is an extremely useful tool which helps you to express your creativity and makes video making experience total fun.
Softwares for mixing audio tracks into one file in a video
There are a number of professional audio editing software available which give you good results. By installing them on your computer, you’ll be able to cut, slice, mix or apply filters of your own choice to your audio tracks. Here are some examples of the most popular and effective audio editing tools available in the market.
Adobe Audition is a powerful audio editing software which provides you all the necessary tools for editing, splicing, mixing and merging soundtracks and a variety of audio filters. A user-friendly interface like all other Adobe products, Adobe Audition has excellent multitrack recording, and high quality audio restoration facilities.
Ableton Live is yet another audio-editing software which is very popular among the professionals nowadays. It offers a host of built-in features, tools, filters and pre-loaded effects that will help you to mix audio files and create your own track.
Avid Pro Tools are extremely useful if you want to merge and mix an entire album in a fraction of a time. It has its own studio-standard built-in instruments and also offers a range of effects and filters to make your track perfect.
Cons of using the usual professional software:
However, these professional editing software might not be the tools which are best suitable for you. There are a number of disadvantages of using them.
- Firstly, if you are a computer novice, these tools are never meant for you. Only if you have a substantial experience in working with computers, you’ll be able to manage and manipulate the tools and achieve intended results. The functions of different built-in instruments and features can appear to be complicated sometimes.
- While working with videos, the usual method is somewhat complex. You’d have to extract the audio from the video file first and then apply that to the editing tools.
- While the work is in progress, it is very difficult to check whether the audio track actually matches the video. In order to do that, you’d have to wait until the job is done.
Wondershare Filmora is no doubt the best alternative that you’d find in the market and is certainly more appropriate for you. This easy-to-use software is probably the best tool available to an amateur who wants to mix audio tracks or merge them into video clips with a professional output. You can also add voiceovers to videos with the help of it. Filmora is totally compatible to work with any audio or video file-formats or in any computers and provides you with studio-like results.
Why choose WodershareFilmora
- Filmora is an extremely user-friendly interface which works on any computer. The functions and built-in instruments are easy to learn and very effective.
- Unlike other professional software available in the market, you don’t have to extract an audio track from the video before you start editing it. Import the video in its original format and start remixing or editing the audio section with the help of a variety of built-in tools.
- Filmora is perfectly compatible to work with any video or audio format. So, you don’t have to convert it first. You just need to import the video file as it is and start going processing it through the edit tools.
- While editing, it gives you an option to check whether the audio is in total sync with the video you are making.
- Filmora library has certainly more built-in effects to offer than any other professional audio editing software available in the market.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>