You might have been a content creator or someone who belongs to the media industry. Being part of this industry, you must be aware of the struggles of audio adjustment in your video content. Even before that, finding a voice actor for your content is a struggle. Then comes the period of training them and repeating until you get the suitable audio. The process is both time and effort-consuming.
We're living in a world where everything has become digital with the assistance of AI technology. Talking about sound management, AI voice generators can help you auto-generate the best-fitting voices for your content. The primary feature that enables automated AI audio is text-to-speech. This article will offer insight into some of the top AI sound generator tools in the market.
In this article
Discover the top 10 audio AI generators to assist you in achieving the perfect audio for your content. Let’s see which AI sound generator fits the best description:
1. Murf AI
Transforming a textual blog of almost 800-2000 words into audio might be time and cost-consuming. Murf AI is a free AI audio generator that can auto-generate audio from your textual blogs within minutes.
Along with converting blogs into audio, it has applications in education, marketing, and customer service. In the entertainment industry, it can assist in the voice behind animated characters and podcasts with its AI-generated sound. Murf AI offers a free version but has paid versions for high-quality video generation.
- With Murf AI's text-to-speech feature, you transform your textual data into audio. You can customize this audio into 20 languages with a preferred filter, either male or female voice.
- It can convert any script into audio through its voiceover video feature. Just copy-paste your script, and you can select a voice from the 120 diverse voices Murf AI offers.
- You can record your voice in your comfort zone and transform it into a professional voice through its voice changer feature.
2. Resemble AI
Want to customize your customer’s experience as much as possible? Resemble AI is the best tool for you to auto-generate realistic AI audio. It features the option of adding as many emotions as possible into your voiceovers with ease.
If you’re working in a call center, customer care, or health care institute, you can clone the voice of previous agents. Later, you can use Resemble Fill to specify instructions for each customer.
- With its Voice Cloning feature, you must add your audio data once. Afterward, it can generate audio in a similar voice from text-to-speech, which saves you the effort to speak.
- Working in online industries with international interactions is common. You can localize your colonized voice in 60+ languages.
- To avoid the misuse of your data, Ressemble.AI creates an invisible watermark. This is created through PerTh and cannot be removed easily.
Being a blogger or vlogger can be difficult at times. Sometimes you make a video, and the sound quality may decline or be lost. PlayHT is an AI sound generator that can assist you with its Ultra Realistic editor, through which you can generate personalized voiceovers.
These automated voiceovers can be created through text-to-speech AI. It can assist you in e-learning, Youtube videos, and audio blogs. You can even use it to narrate your social media video content.
- With its Premium AI Voices, you can convert your AI-generated audio into 130+ languages and 800+ distinguished voices.
- You can clone your voice by sharing your audio data with PlayHT. It can be useful in future interactions for both personal and professional use.
- It is common to mispronounce a brand’s name. You can record your brand name with accurate pronunciation and jargon in your personalized library. This pronunciation will be available in all 130+ languages.
With VEED.io, you can convert your textual instructions into audio data easily. It operates on text-to-speech to create audio information for your videos. The best part is that the final file export can be done online with no need to download any tool on your desktop or smartphone.
You can use this AI audio generator to add subtitles and captions to your videos, for marketing purposes, and in meetings.
- io is a one-click online AI text reader. It can transcribe your texts into audio files in just a click.
- Its AI audio feature is based on realistic human voices instead of robotics.
- With its online tools, you can edit your videos without much effort. Adding filters, stickers, and subtitles to your videos is easy.
Speechify claims to be the number one voiceover generator. Like all AI sound generators, it uses text-to-speech to convert texts into audio. You can convert your books, articles, and PDFs to audio files and save time. It offers personalization for all individuals, including reading speed and accent.
Speechify also uses Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to narrate visuals into audio. To conclude, it is an AI narrator to assist in academic learning and business contracts.
- With its text-to-speech feature, users can convert texts into audio conveniently. It is a three-step process, including copying, pasting, and generating.
- You can convert your boring textbooks into audiobooks with its assistance. It has audiobooks of some of the popular books as well.
- The voiceover studio allows you to generate real-life human voices for your text.
It is not hard to accept that AI has revolutionized to greater extents. Everyone was certain that it cannot replace human warmth and emotions. But now, AI can show emotions as well. LOVO is a free AI audio generator that can show up to 25+ emotions. The tool claim to have such realistic human voices and emotions that you cannot distinguish.
Attenuating voice cloning into its features, it offers a variety of AI voices to select from. This helps you make your online AI video editing experience smoother.
- With its text-to-speech feature, you can convert texts to audio formats with a click. You can choose from 30 different emotions and even control the intensity of emotions in audio.
- Users can have the perk of adding real audio that can be chosen. You can choose from 150+ distinguished voices and 100+ languages.
- If you want to personalize your audio files even after AI's assistance, it has the Producer mode for you as well.
Have you ever wondered why everyone looked so dull during your class or work presentations? This is because the textual content isn't engaging enough. With the help of Typecast, you can make your content engaging and unique.
It can unite your audio and video content to make it more interesting. Following this, it is convenient to use and requires no expertise. The AI voice-free generator offers a vast collection of languages and voices from its audio library.
- The tool is easy to use as you only have to copy, paste and import your content.
- This AI sound generator ensures your video content doesn't look robotic, which is done by adding emotions.
- It saves you the struggle of hiring voice or video actors and is a web-based tool. You can start editing and creating right away.
Climpchamp is also an AI-driven tool that can be used for both video and audio editing. With its text-to-speech innovation, converting text to audio files is now just a click away. It is a simple copy-pasting process. This AI audio tool lets you add voiceovers to your videos through text.
The tool enables users to select from 400 lifelike voices with different characters based on age, gender, and emotion. It can transcribe your data into 170 languages and offers 3 voiceover speeds.
- It has a free AI video editor feature that allows you to record or edit videos online. You can customize the video templates, filters, and effects.
- It enables a green-screen video effect, enabling users to auto-remove video backgrounds.
- You can also add subtitles to your videos through it to boost your SEO. The added subtitles will be respectful and can be transcribed into diverse languages.
Narakeet is a free AI audio generator that converts textual information into audio and video. It has made e-learning and marketing convenient. Users must add scripts to the description, and AI will do the rest. It supports all kinds of textual, audio, and video formats like PPTX, MP3, and MP4. You can turn your dull presentations into videos.
- You can use 90 different languages and 600 voices for your text-to-speech information.
- Moreover, you can convert pictures into animated GIFs and PowerPoint presentations.
- With its API feature, you can generate entirely new videos and audio.
AI has made creating and editing videos and audio efficient. Voicebooking is an AI-based tool that saves users the hustle of searching and hiring actors. The process is time-taking and expensive instead of hiring separate actors for separate roles. You should try Voicebooking, which will enable you to experiment with multiple voices, languages, and characters simultaneously.
- With its voiceover features, you can transform books into e-books and enhance e-learning.
- You can make your podcasts sound high-quality and fun by adding music.
- Users can transform their audio into up to 60 languages.
AI voice generators operate on text-to-speech systems. As simple as it may sound, the process involves collaboration between deep learning techniques and neural networks. This is to encode and store information. Here is a guide to how an AI sound generator works:
Step 1Training Phase
Before building any tool or software, you must first train it. The sound AI generator is first given a vast input of audio samples. This input includes human voices, accents, and languages. The training input assists AI algorithms in understanding how a specific phrase is said. What are the patterns of phonetics and characteristics of human speaking?
Step 2Text Analysis
When input is given to an AI sound generator, it starts with analyzing the textual descriptions. The process of analyzing consists of breaking down input texts into smaller units of speech. These smaller units may include morphemes and phonemes. The analysis depends upon the design requirements, i.e., accent or language. AI will understand the structure and pronunciation of text in this process.
Step 3Linguistic Processing
In this process, the AI will apply rules of linguistics to phrases based on context. This process is done to get accurate and precise outcomes. It focuses mainly on word stress, parts of speech, and punctuation. It may consider other factors to improve the AI audio.
Step 4Acoustic Modeling
In this step, the AI will learn about the verbal characteristics of the text. It will try to learn and match the natural wavelength of the human voice and speed based on input. This step includes mapping phonetic information, prosody, and other acoustic characteristics to bring realistic voice effects.
Step 5Acoustic Modeling
This process refers to generating audio that resembles Natural Language and Speech. This is done by enhancing acoustic and linguistic features. AI audio generators based on deep learning techniques have significantly improved over time. These may include WaveNet and Tacotron.
Step 6Post-Processing and Enhancement
As the name suggests, post-processing is done to enhance any limitations. It will make the AI-generated audio more efficient in terms of quality. The main focus of this step is on nuisance removal, adjusting of volume or pitch. It is done to make speech closer to natural language.
In the final step, the output is a precise outcome we see or hear on our screens. This output can be in the form of an audio file or real-time speech playback. The AI audio that sounds human-like is generated. It will be perfect in terms of pronunciation and other details.
It is clearer than ever that AI has accelerated the video and audio editing game. Its integration with cloud technologies has made access to such tools convenient. Despite this fact, online platforms are restricted in providing a diverse experience to their users.
Like AI audio, Wondershare Filmora is one of the AI software that has taken editing to its heights. It is an all-in-one solution that isn't specified for audio or video but for creation as well. It has advanced AI features when it comes to audio editing.
Top AI Features of Wondershare Filmora
For a better understanding of how Filmora provides makes audio editing easy with AI features, give a comprehensive view as follows:
Filmora’s text-to-speech feature can alter texts to audio. You can add audio behind your video with ease. This feature is especially useful for bloggers, vloggers, and students. It possesses state-of-the-art accuracy, which will ensure accuracy in transforming your files. You can customize the voice character based on individual preferences. It allows you to choose from 10 different voices and 25 different languages.
Sometimes you make a video that needs longer or longer to fit your favorite music. You don't have to struggle to create a video again. With this AI feature, you can cut, expand, and adjust the audio behind your videos. AI can understand the pattern of your video and can stretch the sound without your assistance.
Those extra noises in the surrounding of your video may disturb the core of your video. You can be a beloved celebrity but be it bad quality audio films or video; no fan can stand it. Filmora's denoising AI will auto-remove any additional voices in your video.
A person can easily zone out while making a podcast or vlog. These pauses may disturb the flow of a video. Unnecessary video duration may decrease the audience's interest as well. Things can skip from the mind, and it isn't something to worry about while editing. Filmora’s Silence Detection AI will detect and auto-eliminate the duration when you are silent.
By now, you must have been familiar with the concept of text-to-speech. You have learned how audio AI generators work and what features make them efficient. However, if you want to use an all-in-one editing tool that delivers quality content, we suggest you use Wondershare Filmora. It has AI audio and video tools and offers manual control as well.