A well-personalized video is an effective way to get your way around the viewers easily. Besides, you can also easily impress them with your products or services by uniquely pressing them.
Now, imagine if you have an easier way to share your videos with audiences on different platforms! Well, this way you will save a lot of time. For this, you need to upload the video to the link, and then you can share the URL link on various platforms. Keep reading to understand the entire process.
In this article
Part 1: Method1: Upload videos to a video hosting platform
The method to upload the video to the link will vary based on the video-sharing platform you are using. Let's understand this with an example. If you are using YouTube, then you need to follow the below-given steps to upload and generate a link for your video.
- First of all, you need to log into your YouTube channel or account.
- Now, you need to click on the video icon. You can find it on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Then, click on the Upload a Video option.
- Click on the Select Files option and choose the video that you want to upload. You can also drag and drop the video to upload it.
- Once done, click on Publish option to complete the process.
Now, to complete your YouTube video upload share, you need to find the link to your video. For this, you need to click on the pause button and then right-click on the video. Now choose the Copy video URL. Now, you can share that video on other platforms just by pasting the video link.
How To Make Video Private and Public?
- Sign in to your YouTube account.
- Choose the Videos option.
- Now choose the video that you want to update.
- Then you need to click on the down arrow located under Visibility and select Private or Public based on your preference and then click on the Save option.
Different Video Hosting Platforms that You can Use
One of the best alternatives to YouTube is Vimeo. This platform allows the user to create, manage and enjoy an easy video upload share process. This platform has more than 250 million active users. It offers different subscription plans, and for unlimited upload limits, webinars, live streaming and more, you can go for its premium package. Some of the impressive features of this platform are:
- Custom CTAs- Calls to Actions
- Support video hosting in 8K quality.
- Easy access to different video editing templates
- CRM- Customer Relationship Management integrations
- Supports content analytics
- video upload share option for social media
Speaking about Streamable, this is a video editing as well as sharing tool that will allow you to stream videos in 4K quality, and you can even embed the videos. You will have the freedom to upload your videos in different formats and can also resize them in vertical, landscape and square formats. Some unique features of Streamable are:
- Content management tool
- Brand overlay
- Easy-to-customize templates
- Content Library
- Audio capture
- Faster data export and import and more
This is an excellent all-in-one platform that helps video creators to sell, manage and market their content while expanding their business. Besides, the platform also helps the users to create mobile and TV apps and offers tools to market the videos. Some features for Uscreen to consider are:
- Different membership options.
- Support offline viewing of content, including videos.
- A professional video player
- You will enjoy full ownership of your audience's data
- Supports different retention and marketing tools.
- Supports more than 150 hours of video storage and more.
This platform is also called "the home for videos that matter". Dailymotion is used by many well-known clients such as MLB, CNN and more to host video content. If you are a creator, you can easily upload your videos on this platform for free. Creators can utilize different features available on the platform, such as:
- Easily embeddable and shareable videos
- Easy video sharing using your video link on social media platforms
- You can upload videos of up to 4K quality.
- Password-protected videos
Part 2: Upload your videos to a cloud disk and share to others
As per some studies, more than 85 percent of businesses utilize videos for marketing strategy. Video content is entertaining, easy to understand and can offer better ROI as you can reuse it. However, with the huge volume of these files, it has become more challenging to find a good storage option.
This is where cloud storage comes to play. There are different cloud disk or storage platforms where you can upload video to link and share your videos with others. For example, Google storage or Google Drive. So, let's know the process of uploading a video to Google Drive.
- First, visit your Google Drive Account and then click on the new option.
- Now, you need to click on File Upload and then select the video that you want to upload.
- You can now see the selected video uploading in the screen's lower left corner. It will take some time.
- Once done, Google Drive will begin processing the video.
- Once your video is available on Google Drive, you can move it to different folders or change the name.
Now, let's talk about how to generate a link to your video and share that link with others.
- Open your Google Drive account.
- Choose the video that you want to share and right-click on it.
- Now, you need to click on the Get Link option.
- Then, choose the Anyone with the Link option from the viewer option.
- Now, click on the Copy Link option, and you can now share that link with anyone you want.
There are different reasons that make cloud storage options a perfect choice for video creators or other users. For example:
- You don't have to worry about data loss.
- Cloud storage is highly scalable.
- There will be no space or storage limit
- The users can enjoy real-time video content updates
- One can access and share videos using any device.
However, some of the cloud storage platforms are not free to use. You will get up to 10GB to 20GB for free. For more storage limits, you will have to buy a subscription plan. For example, if you are using Dropbox, then you will have to pay around USD 20 per month to get up to 3TB of storage.
Besides, there are some content restrictions that you will have to consider. You are not allowed to upload videos that support malicious attacks, hate speech, graphic violence, predatory behavior or videos that promote any dangerous behavior. Besides, the platforms support certain types of video formats, such as OGG, WebM files, WMV, MTS, AVI, and WMV. FLV, 3GPP, MPEG 4, MOV and other file formats.
If you are looking for some free cloud storage platforms, then you can give Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, NeXT cloud, pCloud, Amazon Cloud Drive and OneDrive a try.
Part 3: How to Make Videos That Go Viral?
To make your videos go viral, you will have to make stunning videos by adding some unique special effects. And for this, you can use the Filmora tool. This is a creative video editing tool for a video creator. The platform offers some great features to vloggers, gamers and others. For example, it supports 4K editing, noise removal, advanced text editor, GIF support, video stabilization, equalizer and more. Now, let's talk about how to use this platform to make or edit a video.
- Open Filmora and choose the desired aspect ratio. Now, click on the New Project option and import the video.
- Then you need to choose the frame rate and resolution for the video.
- Once done, you can go on and transition music between your video clips, or you can use different visual effects.
- Once you are done with editing, you can then explore the videos and then share the videos on different platforms directly from Filmora.
Why Create a Video Link?
The first reason to consider here is when upload video to link, you can easily share the videos in various formats. Besides, you can share it without worrying about the video size. The video can be shared on multiple platforms and social media channels. It is a faster way to share your video content.
How To Locate the URL of Your Video?
To locate your video URL, you can open the video online. The link that you will see in the browser's address bar will be the URL of your video. You can then copy the URL and paste it or share it on other platforms. It also applies to YouTube and other video-sharing platforms.
How Do I Get My YouTube Channel's URL?
You need to sign in to your YouTube Studio. Then from the left Menu, choose Customization and then choose the Basic info. Under the Channel URL option, you can see the URL of your YouTube channel. Now you can copy the Channel URL and share it with others.