Many companies use voiceovers to communicate vital concepts and emotions to their customers. Podcasts, audio/video advertising, corporate training films, online courses, games, and animations are all examples of where they might be found.
Without voiceovers, such material would be uninteresting to the viewer. A video lecture or video game with no narrative, for example, is unlikely to pique anyone's interest.
Good voiceovers, on the other hand, are not inexpensive to make.
Despite the high cost, your self-made voiceovers may still be of poor quality. Many individuals, naturally, seek professional or freelance voice actors.
Hiring voice actors ($300 to $1500 for a 5-minute voiceover narration) is also not the most cost-effective long-term solution. Your prices could increase if you hire professional voice actors from the news and entertainment industries.
There are resources available. Voice over generators is available online. Most software products come in both free and premium versions, which you can pick from depending on your needs. These programs will swiftly help you reach your text to audio transformation goals, whether you're a YouTube content maker in need of an informative voiceover or a disabled person looking for a user-friendly text-to-speech converter.
Yes! That's correct. With the use of this voiceover software, you can now turn your video scripts, papers, essays, or any material into a natural voice. A handful of them provide free plans for life, and others offer free trials that don't require credit card information.
Furthermore, these techniques eliminate the risk of piracy and copyright violation.
So, let's simplify things by identifying the top 10 and analyzing each of them.
- ai (Supports Web)
Resemble.ai operates in a variety of ways. It can not only help you make a speech out of the text, but it can also generate text for adverts with a single click. The platform can also produce a personalized voice that you can use as a voice assistant for Alexa, Google, and other services. The technique can also be used by call centres to clone their agents' voices and customize them.
Resemble gives you four alternative ways to create synthetic voices. You can use the API to generate voices, record up to 50 samples immediately on the online platform, choose from a large number of voice actors, or submit raw audio without a script.
- The software allows you to Customize your brand's tone.
- It creates responsive IVR agents.
- Possible to do Advertisement text generation with AI with one click.
- Allows Instant language translation.
- The user interface could be enhanced.
- - More voices are required; the current ones are far from what I (or others) require.
The cheapest package is $30 per month.
For a personalized plan, contact a Resemble representative.
- ai ( Supports Web, Mobile
Lovo.ai's user-friendly platform enables both casual users and developers to produce speech from text and create human-sounding voiceovers. Over 180 voice styles in 33 languages are available on the platform. The site is also regularly updated with new voices every day, giving consumers a wide range of options.
In just 15 minutes, the tool can generate personalized voices. On this platform, converting text to speech requires only three simple steps. Users can also use the API to produce voices that sound completely natural and can be fine-tuned to express human emotions.
- Listening, conversion and sharing are all unlimited.
- A large voice library is available.
- Up to 15000 characters can be converted at once.
- Collection of unique voices. Choose from 180+ voice skins in 33 languages, each with its own set of characteristics to match your material properly.
- Genuine voices. Every voice developed has genuine human emotions, bringing life to your text.
- While the UI/UX is simple to use, it feels a little bland and dull."
- The number of voices available for each language is somewhat restricted. More voice samples are available."
- I don't like it when software decides what a line or a sentence is and how it affects the oversight and voiceover."
Lovo.ai now offers two pricing options: (all pricing is for annual plans).
$34.99 per month for personal
$99.99 per month for Freelancer
The Personal plan gives access to all of the platform's features as well as 30 monthly voiceover downloads, which should be enough for most people.
Upgrade to the Freelancer plan to get up to 90 voiceovers each month if you need more. Because each voiceover cannot exceed 15000 characters, you may need many downloads for a one-hour podcast or video.
You will have to pay an additional $69.99 per month per voice for voice cloning. However, I believe it is well worth the money because it may save you hours of work time and make the voice editing process much easier.
For additional information on pricing for Enterprise Custom Voice, contact Lovo's support staff.
- Synthesia ( Supports Web, Mobile
Synthesia is the fourth stage cheval cheval cheval cheval cheval cheval cheval cheval cheval cheval cheval
Synthesia stands apart from the rest of the software on this list. It's a video maker that also has an AI presenter.
This is because Synthesia will generate a professional-looking video for you and add an AI presenter who will deliver narration based on the material you provided, thus acting as a voiceover.
- Avatars - Users can use this unique tool to add an AI presenter to their films. There are many pre-built avatars to pick from.
- Video with AI Presenter — Once you've chosen your avatar, all you have to do now is fill in your script. Synthesia allows you to make videos up to 2.5 hours long.
- From text to video For the first time, turn plain words into a professional-looking video.
- There are more than 60 languages available. We now support over 60 distinct languages.
- There are over 45 AI avatars. Synthesia comes with 40+ avatars right out of the box.
- These are Avatars that are unique to you.
- Uploads of audio are possible using synthesis.
- There is Music available for the background.
- Ability to do your Downloads in MP4
Synthesia offers two pricing options.
$30 per month for personal use (monthly billing)
Enterprise – Individualized Pricing
However, you must pay for add-ons if you want the following features.
Synthesia API – beginning at $49 per month. Custom Avatar – $1000 one-time.
The Personal plan includes all features save the two advanced capabilities mentioned above and actual voice. As a result, you can make up to 10 minutes of video per month.
Assume you've exhausted your video credits. More credits can be purchased for $30 for ten credits. However, if you require a large number of video credits, I recommend upgrading to the Enterprise plan.
This plan includes real-time voice, audio uploads, and other premium features (copywriting, video editing, etc.)
- Only video producers can use it. If you're a podcaster, you'll be disappointed with the tool.
- Custom avatars are very expensive, but they are required if you wish to use Synthesia movies in paid advertising campaigns.
4.Murf.ai ( Supports Web, Mobile)
Murf.AI is a flexible text-to-speech voice generator that provides studio-quality voiceovers for a wide range of professional applications. The tool has a large voice library with over 115 distinct voices in 15 languages. Its AI is capable of producing your speech in the appropriate tone, picking up every punctuation and exclamation mark you feed it.
It also has a grammatical assistant, so you can create proofread scripts that will only improve your voiceover work. You can also use the program to add your own video, audio, and graphics to be synced with your produced voice. With its enterprise plan, the tool also has a powerful collaboration capability.
- Murf now offers three paid pricing options: (all pricing is for yearly plans).
- Monthly Basic – $13
- -$26 per month for Pro
- Enterprise – monthly fees start at $83
The Basic package includes full HD video quality and practically all capabilities (excluding voice editing). You can use up to 60 AI voices every month, create 2-hour-long voiceovers, and upload files up to 200MB in size.
For most users, I believe this plan is adequate. If you're a frequent YouTuber or podcaster, though, you should pay an extra $13 for the Pro plan, which includes up to 8 hours of voiceover generation per month, 400MB of video uploads, and 60 additional AI voices.
Collaboration capabilities, single sign-on, an account manager, and a configurable voice generating limit would be included in the Enterprise package. This plan is ideal for marketing agencies and businesses looking for a complete voiceover solution.
- Developers, according to several critics, should add more languages. Murf has many fewer AI voices in the library than his competitors.
Play. Ht is a web-based voice generator that allows you to generate high-quality text-to-speech. Because of its basic user interface, the platform is exceptionally simple to use. It has a text box on the home page where you may input your text, choose the language, gender, and voice style, and choose the conversion speed.
- Customization — To fully customize the voiceover, highlight the words. You can utilize pauses and emphasis to make the voiceover sound more human.
- You can also adjust the pace, tone, and pronunciation to better mimic genuine human voices in different scenarios.
- Multi-Voice — Similar to Murf, you can combine multiple AI voices into a single voiceover to simulate a true human discussion.
- Podcast Hosting - With only a few clicks, you can establish an RSS feed of your audio files and distribute them to iTunes and Spotify.
- Sounds Analytics - Play. It will gather information on all audio. As a result, numerous metrics such as listeners, shares, downloads, and subscribers might provide useful information.
Play. ht has four pricing tiers as of August 2021. (all pricing below is for yearly plans).
$14.25 per month for personal use
$29.25 per month for professionals
$74.25 per month in Growth
$149.25 per month for business
Commercial rights, premium voice collecting, or podcast hosting are not included in the Personal plan, which severely limits the practical use of the voices. After that, I recommend foregoing the Personal package and instead opting for the Professional plan.
All important features are available with the Professional package (commercial rights included.) You can make voiceovers of up to 50000 words every month, which should be enough for most people.
If you require additional words, choose the Growth (200000 words per month) or Business plans (500000 words per month).
Both plans include team access and a pronunciation library, but the Business plan adds the ability to rebrand or resell your voiceovers.
- Other than English and European languages, voices made in other languages are not flawless.
- There isn't a built-in video editor for adding voiceovers to videos.
Clipchamp is a powerful text to speech generator that uses artificial intelligence to convert words into voiceovers for everything from professional videos to advertisements. In a matter of seconds, it can convert an imported script into speech.
Because of its simplicity, Clipchamp is another excellent choice for beginners. To generate a preview, simply select your voice, language, and speed before uploading a script. The AI technology in the tool analyzes the script to identify areas that need to be changed.
- More than 170 distinct voices
- Styles of emotional communication
- Pitch, fine-tune, and emphasize the tone of your voice.
- Simple to operate
Clipchamp is available for a monthly fee of $6.0. Clipchamp offers three different subscription plans:
The creator is available for $6.00 per month.
$13.00 per month for a business.
$27.00 per month for Business Platinum.
Clipchamp also offers a limited-featured Free Plan.
The fee is relatively costly for anyone looking for a low budget service.
- Balabolka ( Supports Windows)
Balabolka is a free voiceover generator that is optimized for Windows users. It can read and write DOC, EPUB, DOCX, PDF, PPT, and RTF files. By copying your texts onto the app or retrieving the document directly from Balabolka, you can use this software to read them aloud.
You can also change the pitch and pace of the voiceover with Balabolka. Microsoft Speech API is used in this program. SAPI 5 has a wide range of language options, including English, Ukrainian, Russian, Georgian, Portuguese, and even several Indian languages such as Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, and Kannada.
Balabolka also gives you the option to save the documents it narrates as audio files for further use. Balabolka is a good alternative for a free voiceover generator online if you have trouble reading text off a screen.
- The platform's typefaces, colours, and skins are all freely customizable. You'll find a variety of tools for splitting files, batch file conversions, and other operations in the 'Tools' menu.
- There's a 'Panel of Dictionaries' to verify meanings, typos, and errors if you're not satisfied with the text's language.
- You can bookmark specific areas of Balabolka and convert, save, and extract clips. Though the program is simple to use, you can consult the 'Help' file for answers to your questions.
- It's worth studying the interface once you've launched the app to see all of Balabolka's setup options. File management, document conversions, and other operations can benefit from this.
- Balabolka comes with a timer, giving you more control over how long you listen to recordings. Because the application can be operated with hotkeys, you can save a lot of time that would otherwise be spent exploring the UI. Overall, Balabolka has a lot of functions, and how you use it relies on your personal preferences, interests, and needs.
Free or Freemium pricing model
Free Trial: This may be included; please check the official site linked above for more information.
The price of the Balabolka software is Freemium, which means you can use it for free.
- Needs updates for new languages
8.. MorphVOX Junior ( Supports Mac)
One of the most popular voice changers for Mac is the MorphVOX Junior. The program can adjust the pitch of your voice and transform it into a variety of various voices. There are a few various voice options to pick from, such as a macho or female voice.
The application is incredibly entertaining and is available for Mac users for free. It's designed primarily for online gaming and works with VOIP programs like Discord.
- Assists you in recording high-quality audio.
- Background noise should be avoided and adjusted.
- To create a specific ambience, add your own background score.
- Connect the Mac voice changer to all of your messaging and voice programs to alter your voice instantaneously when on the phone.
- It only consumes a small amount of bandwidth and CPU memory.
- It's Free but the
MorphVox Pro 4 starts at $39.99
- The use of this voice changer is somewhat difficult. Before using it, the user must master its settings.
- It has Limited functionality.
- 9. Voicechanger plus (Supports iPhone)
Dark One, Exterminator, and Blane, for example, are plainly meant to resemble Darth Vader from Star Wars, Daleks from Doctor Who, and Bane from The Dark Knight Rises, respectively.
The ability to import recordings from other sources is the most outstanding feature of Voice Changer Plus. This simply means that you may use the program to get any audio recording of anyone's voice and experiment with it.
Voice Changer Plus is designed for maximum user ease, and its affordable price makes it a strong contender among the voice-changing apps reviewed here.
- Backward playback of recorded audio is possible.
- Basic editing features are available.
- Various editing effects are available.
Free but offers in-app purchases.
- Real-time recording is not possible.
- The free version is ambiguous and filled with advertisements.
- compatibility is low
- 10. Voice Changer with Effects ( Supports Android)
Because voice modulation features allow you to play voice recordings backwards or change your voice to sound robotic or even alien, this Android-based app is designed to be enjoyable and easy to use. Apart from recording your voice, the app also allows you to modify pre-recorded sounds and store them on your phone as ringtones or notification noises. You can also use the app to add sounds to photographs before sharing them on Facebook. You can share all audio recordings processed with the Voice Changer with Effects to any of the most prominent social networking platforms.
- Ability to Share on (WhatsApp, e-mail, etc...)
- Save recording
- Create images with sound. You can share it on Facebook
- Can Import pre-recorded sound
- Is possible to create a voice from text
- It offers in-app purchases.
- Advertisements are present.
- There are no other options for audio or video editing.
As you can see, there are numerous free voiceover generators available online. Most software products come in both free and premium versions, which you can pick from depending on your needs. These programs will swiftly help you reach your text to audio transformation goals, whether you're a YouTube content maker in need of an informative voiceover or a disabled person looking for a user-friendly text-to-speech converter.