- • After Effects User Guide
- 1. Basic Editing+
- 1.2 How to Cut Video in After Effects
- 1.3 How to Make an Intro in After Effects
- 1.4 How to combine clips in After Effects
- 1.5 How to rotate a video in After Effects
- 1.6 How to speed up/slow down footage
- 1.7 How to add audio in After Effects
- 2. Animation editing+
- 2.1 How to Make Character Animation
- 2.2 How to Make an Animated Logo
- 2.3 How to Create Text Animation
- 2.4 How to Make 3D Animation
- 2.5 How to Create Motion Graphics
- 3. Advanced Edtiing+
- 3.1 Make a Kinetic Typography Video
- 3.2 How to Create a Mask from a Shape
- 3.3 How to key green screen footage
- 3.4 Color grading in After Effects
- 3.5 Pan and zoom in After Effects
- 3.6 Make slow-motion/timelapse clips
- 3.7 Free After Effects templates
- 4. Tips and Tricks+
- 4.1 Top 10 After Effects Shortcuts
- 4.2 Top 10 Best Free After Effects Plugins
- 4.3 After Effects Alternative for Windows/Mac
- 4.4 Top 10 After Effects Tips & Tricks
Free After Effects Templates
Adding templates to an After Effects project may be a great way to make your videos look more professional. A template designed for the AE software is a fully customizable AE file that is well organized and it enables users to easily enter text, change colors or design elements.
Downloading and using some of many available AE templates will surely enhance your videos and give them a fresh visual style. Here are some of the best places on the Internet that provide a large number of different AE templates.
You May Also Like: Top 10 Free Adobe Premiere Title Templates>>
If video editing is new to you, consider Wondershare Filmora, which is a powerful but easy-to-use tool for users just starting out. Download the free trial version below.
With Filmora, you can apply some built-in effects to your video footage or find some specially designed special effects from the Filmora Effects Store. Watch the video below to check one special effect named Blockbuster.
Find more video special effects at Filmora Effects Store
Best After Effects Templates Resources
1. Motion Array
Motion Array is a platform that offers access to thousands of different AE templates. Creating an account is free of charge, but Free Account users don't have access to all the templates available.
2. Premium Beat
Even though Premium Beat is primarily a website that offers Royalty Free Music and Sound Effects, their blog is a great source of information about the best AE templates. Their articles also feature links to download templates so users can find out more about the template before downloading it.
Besides being one of the best places on the Internet to look for latest AE templates, VideoBlocks also offer access to a wide variety of stock footage and backgrounds you can use in your projects.
Editorsdepot features more than 500 different templates available to the website's visitors, which gives them the freedom to select the template that best serves their needs. Downloading AE templates from this website is free of charge.
Choose from hundreds of AE templates available on Videezy that will make your intros or other motion graphics look like a professional designed them. Accessing the full range of the website's services will require you to create an account.
Shareae offers much more than AE templates because visitors and members can also download Sound Effects or Stock Footage. The website also provides AE tutorials to its users who want to learn more about this software.
If you are looking for Openers, Logo Stings, Titles, 3D Elements or Infographics the Freealleffect is the right place for you. Furthermore, After Effects users in need of assistance with their project can find valuable tutorials on this website.
If you would like to download AE templates from this functionally designed website you will have to create an account. However, it is worth it because you will be able to choose from a large number of different AE templates that can make your videos more appealing to its audience.
Don't be confused by the name, because 99templates website offers much more than just 99 After Effects templates. All content can be downloaded for free, but if you are using AdBlocker you might have to disable it because 99templates has strict ad policies.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>