How to reverse/rewind clips in Adobe Premiere Pro
It has become a recent trend that people want to watch their videos playing in reverse mode and for that reason they keep looking for some cool video editing software. Adobe Premiere Pro is a powerful video editing and production software with loads of exciting tools which help you edit the recorded clips the way you want. Many people find it difficult to operate and are often seen asking how to reverse/rewind clips in Adobe Premiere Pro? Here is a simple step by step guide that will help you get the answer of this frequently asked answer;
How to reverse/rewind clips in Adobe Premiere Pro:
- Launch Adobe Premiere Pro and click Import. Select the video clip that you want to edit.
- Right-click on the Clip’s name in the Project Section of the Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Select Speed/Duration from the menu that opens from right-clicking on the Clip’s name.
- Check the box right next to Reverse Speed from the dialogue box that opens.
- Click the OK button to reverse the clip.
- Drag the clip from the Project section onto the timeline.
- Click the Play button to watch the reversed clip.
See this is as simple as that. But this can be very complicated for those people who like simple user interface and do not want to get into something that is difficult to operate. That is why most of the people start looking for alternatives.
How to reverse/rewind clips using Adobe Premiere Pro Alternatives:
There are many different alternatives to Adobe Premiere Pro available. But you should have a strong reason to switch to alternatives. As said earlier, adobe premiere pro is difficult to operate. It has a complex user interface and also the trial period is very short. That is why many people do not opt for adobe premiere pro. The best alternative of adobe premiere pro is none other than Filmora. It is easy to use and the user interface is very simple. Filmora is possibly the most beautiful and effective video editing software we have seen in a long time.
In order to help you reverse/rewind clips using Filmora, we present a simple step-by-step guide:
- Import the clip that you want to edit or reverse.
- Select and Drag the clip to the timeline that you want to reverse/rewind.
- Double Click on the imported video clip.
- On the opened dialogue box, Tick the box next to Play Video in Reverse line.
- Click OK button to close the dialogue box.
- Let the effect apply.
- Watch your videos playing in reverse on the screen panel.
It is as simple as it seems. Filmora is growing popular with its amazing features and tools that can give a professional look to any video. Filmora also helps to stabilize shaky videos and this feature is being highly appreciated worldwide and it has clearly left Adobe Premiere Pro behind. Filmora has a longer trial period that helps users to take a complete tour of Filmora unlike Adobe Premiere Pro and that is also a reason why people are switching to Filmora from Adobe Premiere Pro.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>