- YouTube Guide
- Try It Free Try It Free
- 1. Make Money on YouTube+
- 1.1 8 Ways to Make Money on YouTube for Beginners
- 1.2 How to Make Money on YouTube
- 1.3 YouTube Money Calculator
- 2. Best for YouTube Editing+
- 2.1 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- 2.2 Best Video Editing Software for YouTube
- 2.3 Best YouTube Video Editor Apps for Android
- 2.4 Best 8 YouTube Editing Software for Linux
- 2.5 Best 10 Screen Recorders for YouTube
- 2.6 Free Online Video Editors for YouTube
- 2.7 Free Green Screen Background for YouTube Videos
- 2.8 YouTube Recording Software for Gamers
- 2.9 YouTube App Alternatives
- 2.10 Best Free YouTube Video Editing Apps for iOS
- 2.11 YouTube App for iPhone and Android
- 2.12 YouTube Video Editor Alternatives
- 2.13 Best Websites for Downloading YouTube Intro Templates
- 2.14 Youtube Banners Makers: 10 Online Tools to Create Channel Art
- 2.15 Top 10 Free Online YouTube Intro Makers
- 2.16 Best 12 YouTube Gaming Intro Makers - Free and Paid
- 2.17 Top 10 BEST FREE YouTube Thumbnail Makers
- 2.18 Voice Changer for YouTube
- 3. YouTube Videos Editing Tips +
- 3.1 How to Make YouTube Video
- 3.2 How to Use YouTube Video Editor
- 3.3 YouTube Video Editor Guide and Review
- 3.4 YouTube Enhancements
- 3.5 Edit YouTube Videos on PC
- 3.6Edit YouTube Videos in iMovie
- 3.7 Edit YouTube Videos in FCPX
- 3.8 Edit YouTube Videos in Adobe Premiere
- 3.9 Edit YouTube videos in WMM
- 3.10 Edit YouTube Videos in Sony Vegas
- 3.11 Add YouTube End Screen and Cards
- 4. How to Edit YouTube Videos +
- 4.1 Rotate YouTube Video
- 4.2 Add Text to YouTube Video
- 4.3 Blur Faces in YouTube Videos
- 4.4 Add Subtitles and Closed Captions to YouTube Video
- 4.5 Add YouTube Annotations and Cards
- 4.6 Add Logo or Watermark to YouTube Video
- 4.7 Edit Uploaded YouTube Videos
- 4.8 Video Color Correction for YouTube Beauty
- 4.9 Remove Black Bars from YouTube Videos
- 4.10 Remove YouTube Videos
- 4.11 Edit YouTube Audio
- 4.12 How To Add Custom Thumbnails to Your YouTube Videos
- 4.13 Add Music to YouTubeVideo
- 4.14 Edit Video Length
- 4.15 Record Screen and Upload to YouTube
- 4.16 Make YouTub Intro
- 4.17 Blur Background in YouTube
- 4.18 Upload Videos to YouTube
- 5. YouTube SEO & Marketing +
- 5.1 YouTube Unlisted
- 5.2 Deal with YouTube Trolls & Comments
- 5.3 Get More Video Views on YouTube
- 5.4 Add Captions to YouTube Videos
- 5.5 Get More Subscribers on YouTube
- 5.6 Create a YouTube Account
- 5.7 Social Media Trends
- 5.8 Social Video Marketing Tips for SMB
- 5.9 YouTube Facts &F igures and Statistics
- 5.10 Make Killer YouTube Channel Art
- 5.11 YouTube Creative Commons
- 5.12 Standard YouTube License vs. Creative Commons
- 5.13 Change YouTube Privacy Setting
- 5.14 Edit YouTube Channel Description
- 5.15 Optimize YouTube Tags/Title/Description
- 5.16 Create a YouTube Channel Trailer
[Infographic] Social Video Marketing Tips for Small Business
In the 21st century, the question is no longer whether or not it is possible to reach millions of potential clients, but what is the fastest and the most efficient way to do it. The moving digital images have enabled us to produce content of the highest quality and to create far-reaching video marketing campaigns that leave the viewers breathless. Some estimations say that by the end of this decade videos will claim the majority of the Internet traffic, which means that video promotion is the future of advertising.
Video content such as Explainer videos, Demonstration videos or Testimonial videos have proven to be an effective tool for improving an overall performance of companies because they build trust. 98% of people say that they first watch explainer videos to find out more about a company, before choosing to use its services. Let's dive into the futuristic world of social video marketing.
Don't miss out on more startling facts about Social Video Marketing featured in our Infographics because they will give you an insight into the future of online marketing. Scroll down and learn all you need to know about the latest trends that will make your company a smashing success.
Reasons to Use Videos for Product or Brand Promotion
The modern market demands a strategy that will present your brand and its services in a flattering light because if your public image doesn't seem trustworthy, your potential business partners might opt to use the services of your competitors. Including an Explainer video on the homepage of your company's website may increase conversion rates up to 80%, because it will enable you to share the values that are essential for your brand with each and every visitor to your website.
Furthermore, we all know how important Google Search Rankings are for the online visibility of products, companies and anything else on the Internet. Videos can increase your' company's chances to land on the first page in the Google searches by 53%, which means that your concerns about search rankings on Google can be reduced by producing engaging and fun to watch promotional videos.
Digital video content can be easily uploaded to video sharing platforms and distributed across social networks, and if the videos are engaging enough, even 76% of users will share your branded content. Well-crafted, skillfully written and produced videos will catch the eye of the public which is exactly what companies that want to grow more popular need.
The Perks of Unique Content
Thinking that all videos are the same, is perhaps the biggest misconception you can have about social video marketing. The type of the video you'll need to produce in order to attract the attention to your company's services is directly related to the content you want to feature in that video. Demonstration videos are perfectly suited for display of the product's capabilities, while customer testimonials will enable you to share first-hand experiences of your loyal customers with the rest of the world.
Everyone wants to hear a tale well told, and choosing the Internet as a place where your videos will be shown is the right choice, since 39% of company executives will call the service provider after watching a video that tells the story of your brand. Business relies on trust, which makes establishing a strong connection to your target group all the more important, and moving images are much more likely to establish that connection than written content. Furthermore, an average Internet user spends 16 minutes per day watching online video ads, make sure that at least one minute belongs to you, through unique and thought-provoking content.
Social Media as Means of Reaching Larger Audiences
If no one knows about your brand, then it is hard to sell the services you are offering, regardless of how world-changing they are. Social media has allowed us to have our voices heard around the world, which is the reason why all companies that aim to increase their sales should use it to distribute their video content.
YouTube has recently reported that mobile video consumption has increased by 100% each year in the last several years. This fact proves that reaching people wherever they are is no longer a dream. Keep in mind that a single minute of video is worth 1.8 million words to your clients because it keeps your messages short and effective.
Learn how to effectively use Youtube hashtags to get more views. As a bonus, get a list of the current best Youtube tags for vlog videos.
by Richard Bennett May 15, 2023 20:27 PM
Are you looking for the best hashtags for your YouTube Gaming videos? Please read our complete guide to reach the maximum number of viewers possible.
by Richard Bennett May 15, 2023 20:26 PM
Looking for the best Garena FreeFire tags/hashtags for YouTube videos? Check out our list of the best 30 hashtags to use in 2023!
by Richard Bennett May 15, 2023 20:26 PM