Get Started on Mac
New Features of Mac
Creating New Projects
Importing & Recording
Video Editing on Mac
- Borders on Mac
- Speech to text/text to speech on Mac
- Apply Transforming for Mac
- Compositing on Mac
- Stabilize video on Mac
- Motion Tracking on Mac
- Green screen on Mac
- Lens correction on Mac
- Crop and zoom on Mac
- Mosaic on Mac
- PIP (picture in picture) on Mac
- Mask on Mac
- Video snapshot on Mac
- Play video in reverse on Mac
- Split screen on Mac
- Split & cut videos on Mac
- Using Face-Off Effect
- Change speed on Mac
- Freeze frame on Mac
- Applying Drop Shadow for Mac
- Auto enhance on Mac
Color Editing on Mac
Audio Editing on Mac
Animation Editing on Mac
Speed Editing on Mac
AI Editing on Mac
Improving Performance& Troubleshooting
AI Audio Stretch for Mac
This guide shows how to easily stretch the duration of audio with no complexity of cutting, adding fades, or rearranging the beats of music.
AI Audio Stretch gives you an answer to set the audio instantly and lengthens it to the time matching the video. It remains the beginning and end of the original music and remixes the middle.
AI Audio Stretch plays a vital role in many scenarios.
- One situation is when a vlog with multiple scenes and different music clips, you would expect these short videos to combine into one video. Audio set at an ideal time is a natural way to link these valuable memories.
- Another circumstance is a vlog with the same music, but the music time doesn’t match the video time. You might face it when you process a long video with only one piece of music. AI Audio Stretch is needed to avoid repeating the same melody monotonously several times.
Follow the guide below to change the duration of the audio with ease.
Step 1: Activate the stretch function
Launch the Filmora application on your computer. Then, add the video and audio as prompts. Click the stretch icon on the toolbar.
Step 2: Change the time of the audio clip
Click the audio clip you want to retime. Then, drag the start or the end of the music clip forward or backward in the Timeline. When you are done, click to exit Audio Stretch.
Follow the procedure below to reset the duration of the audio.
Step 1: Re-edit the length if you need
To delete the effect, you can select the clip by clicking on the right side of the mouse and then choosing Delete Audio Stretch to remove the stretch effect. Alternatively, you can restart the Audio Stretch function by clicking the stretch icon to set it again.
- Filmora AI Audio Stretch only supports the time limit of audio clips from 10s up to 10h.
- If you use the audio stretch, the reverse effect used before for your clip will be automatically removed.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
Do you want to trim video on Mac, but can't find any feasible solution? Read this post and learn how to trim any video on your Mac with 2 smart apps.
Guide user how to import AVCHD files.
Guide user to apply the transition to the files on the 1st track.