As you know, the sharing feature is based on the third party websites such as yotube, facebook, vimeo etc., our software just reference third party website APIs to do this, so this issue is not caused by our software directly.
Sometimes due to the third party websites update, it may cause this issue. Usually after finishing update, it will be fine. We'd suggest you try it in 1~2 days later.
Or you can try another way to export a video to your local computer first and then share the video from your computer.
Here is an example on how to save to a local computer and then share to youtube:
1. Click export and choose to export to a standard video such as mp4 to your computer.
2. Sign in Youtbue and then click upload and choose the video from your computer to upload.
The graphics driver is a system software that controls a computer's video adapter (sometimes called a graphics card or GPU). Updating the graphics driver can correct some odd visual behaviors in Wondershare Filmora, which includes, but are not limited to, the following:
-Starting crash issue related to GPU driver
-Video lags while editing
If you have similar issues listed above, please try the following steps to update your graphics driver.
Before updating your drivers, you need to know what graphics card your computer processes. Here are two methods for you to identify.
1. Use the DirectX Diagnostic Tool
(1) Choose Start, type dxdiag in the Search text box, press Enter. A window will pop up.
(2) Select Display tab, your graphics card name, manufacturer, version and date will now be displayed.
2. Use Wondershare Filmora
(1) Launch Filmora, select New Project.
(2) In the File tab, choose Preferences, then click Performances
(3) The Model of your graphics card will be displayed under GPU tab.
Based on your graphics card, you can choose the link below to update your driver. Generally, Filmora suggests you to download the most recent driver version that is available.
(1) Nvidia users can download the latest drivers from: https://www.geforce.com/drivers
(2) AMD/ATi users can download the latest drivers from: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/gpu-driver-autodetect
(3) Intel users can download the latest drivers from: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html
NOTE: If you have a notebook or laptop computer, you should visit the website of the notebook manufacturer to download the latest driver. Here is the link for your reference.