Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Filmora Workspace for Windows
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating Split Screen Video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
- Silence detection
- Automatic normalization
- Audio Ducking in Filmora
- Automatic denoise
- Scene detection feature
- AI Audio Stretch for Windows
- AI Smart Cutout for Mac
- AI Audio Denoise for Windows
- AI Smart Cutout for Windows
- AI portrait effects
- Auto reframe video
- Auto beat sync
- Automatic highlight
- AR sticker effects
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
GPU and GPU Driver Requirements
Understand the GPU and GPU driver requirements for Filmora.
After upgrading to Filmora, there may be driver issues, and you may need to upgrade your driver.
GPU and GPU driver requirements
To get best video editing experience with Filmora for Win, it is recommended to make sure your GPU meets the below requirements:
- Processor: Intel i3 or better multicore processor, 2GHz or above (Intel 6th Gen or newer CPU recommended for HD and 4K Videos).
- Operating System: Windows 11/Windows 10/Windows 8.1/Windows 7 (64-bit OS).
- RAM: 8 GB RAM (16 GB required for HD and 4K videos)
- GPU: 2GB GPU Memory
Also, keep your Win system updated to make sure your GPU Driver is also up-to-date.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.