Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Filmora workspace for Windows
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Create split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Filmora allows you to save customized text effects as presets for quick use in the future from both the Text Edit panel and the Advanced Text Edit panel.
- In the Text Edit panel, after customizing your text (changing the font, size, color, position, or animation), click Save as Preset.
- In the pop-up Preset Dialog window, enter a name for your new preset and click OK to save it.
- The preset will be saved in the Custom folder under Titles.
- While in the Advanced Text Edit panel, you can save presets the same way: by clicking the Save as Preset button.
sRGB VS RGB
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
Best Game Screen Recorders
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
How to Change YouTube Playback Speed to Speed Up or Slow Down Video
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
What is the permission for company use?
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use?
What use will be regarded as the company use
If I am an individual and don't make video for any company, what plan can I buy?
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.