System Requirements Specification
- Silence detection
- Automatic normalization
- Audio ducking in Filmora
- Automatic denoise
- Scene detection feature
- AI Copilot Editing for Windows
- AI Text-to-Video for Windows
- AI audio stretch for Windows
- AI Thumbnail Creator for Windows
- AI audio denoise for Windows
- AI Smart Masking for Windows
- AI Music Generator for Windows
- AI Skin Tone Protection for Windows
- AI Text-Based Editing for Windows
- AI Vocal Remover for Windows
- AI smart cutout
- AI portrait effects
- Automatic highlight
- Auto reframe video
- Auto beat sync
- AR sticker effects
- ChatGPT Plugin - AI Copywriting
- AI Image for Windows
Importing & Recording
Media for Use
- Enable/Disable Clip in Windows
- Playback Speed Shortcuts for Windows
- Super Slow Motion with Optical Flow for Windows
- Compound Clip for Windows
- Multi-Clip Editing for Windows
- Customizable Backgrounds for Videos and Images in Windows
- Marked Favorites for Windows
- Markers for Windows
- Auto Ripple for Windows
- Uniform speed
- Speed ramping
- Make motion tracking
- Adjustment layer for Windows
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Create split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Text & Subtitle
Animation & Keyframe
Effects & Transitions
Exporting & Cloud Backup
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
White Balance for Windows
White Balance eliminates color casts to restore the natural color temperature of a video. This guide shows how to use the white balance feature in videos and how to make detailed settings.
White Balance is widely used to make the white objects in a video look white. Also, with the settings of color, you can create an atmosphere of your preference, ranging from cold to warm.
Apply White Balance to Videos on Windows
You can follow the procedure below to launch the White Balance feature.
Step 1: Add your required video
Launch the application on your computer. Import media or select your needed one from the stock, then drag it to the bottom processing interface.
Step 2: Open the White Balance Feature
Click the video in the timeline and then switch to the Color tab. Turn on the White Balance feature by clicking the button beside it.
Step 3: Adjust the settings
If you want to apply the function automatically, you can click Auto or the eyedropper tool to set the color instantly.
For more precise adjustments, Temperature and Tint settings are available:
- Drag the Temperature slider to modify the color of the video. A lower value means a colder color temperature, and a higher value will be a warmer color temperature.
- Then, drag the Tint slider to change the color level of the video.
Remove White Balance
To remove the set feature, you can click the reset icon on the right side of the White Balance section title. Then, the values will revert to the default 0.
Keyframes on White Balance
When you only want to apply white balance for a short period of the video or set different white balance effects at several points, you need to set keyframes in the timeline. Drag the playhead to where you need it, set the White Balance adjustments, and click the keyframe icon.
You can add as many keyframes as you need. The system can analyze the differences between two close keyframes, and export natural changes from one point to another. To delete the keyframe features, you can right-click the specific keyframe in the timeline, and select Edit Keyframe, Delete Keyframe or Clear All Keyframes.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.