Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Crop/pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Make motion tracking
- Change video playback speed
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Workflow and Overview for Exporting
You will export the video when you finish editing. Here is the workflow of exporting.
- At first, find the Export button on Filmora and click it.
- You will see Five options for exporting. They are Create Video, Export to Device, Upload to Youtube, Upload to Vimeo, and Burn DVD.
- If you are not sure which to choose, just select the first one “Create video”. You will see the whole options for exporting.
- Choose the one way you want to export and click the “Export” button. You will see your video in the specified position.
Filmora provides Five ways to export your videos. Here is the introduction for the five ways.
1Export to Local
You can export your project file and video to the local computer. It supports to export as MP4, WMV, HEVC, AVY, MOV, F4V, MKV, TS, 3GP, MPEG-2, WEBM, GIF, MP3.
2Export to Device
You can export your video to the device you want, including iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple TV 4K, iPod, Samsung Galaxy, Smart Phone, Android Generic, Google Pixel, Xbox one, PlayStation 4, PSP,Smart TV.
3Upload to YouTube
Filmora supports to export your video to Youtube directly. All you need to do is logging your Youtube account and exporting.
4Upload to Vimeo
Filmora supports to export your video to Vimeo directly. All you need to do is logging your Vimeo account and exporting.
You can burn your video from a DVD. Choose the DVD tab and enter the required settings, such as the aspect ratio and disc type.
Looking for a complete insight into the best voice changer alternatives of all times? Be here to access a comprehensive analysis of the leading names within the utility domain!
Is there any alternative to YouTube? There are many alternatives to it, and to know more about them, follow through with the given discussion.
A compilation of the best magic tricks from YouTube video editors. Click here to learn how to do magic tricks like a pro in a few simple steps.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.