Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Workflow and Overview for Exporting
You will export the video when you finish editing. Here is the workflow of exporting.
- At first, find the Export button on Filmora and click it.
- You will see Five options for exporting. They are Create Video, Export to Device, Upload to Youtube, Upload to Vimeo, and Burn DVD.
- If you are not sure which to choose, just select the first one “Create video”. You will see the whole options for exporting.
- Choose the one way you want to export and click the “Export” button. You will see your video in the specified position.
To export one or more video clips, you can follow the below steps:
- Select one or more video clips on the timeline and right-click to export the clip(s) easy and fast, instead of having to export the whole project.
- Now you’ll see a new window shows up, you can now select the video format, quality level, the save path (local folder or devices) and other settings.
- Click the “Export” button to start exporting your desired video clip. You can preview the video and the rate of progress.
Filmora provides Five ways to export your videos. Here is the introduction for the five ways. You can customize the export settings and save it to reuse the same settings next time.
1Export to Local
You can export your project file and video to the local computer. It supports to export as MP4, AVI, WMV,，HEVC, AV1, MOV, GoPro Cineform, F4V, MKV, TS, 3GP, MPEG-2, WEBM, GIF, MP3.
2Export to Device
You can export your video to the device you want, including iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple TV 4K, iPod, Samsung Galaxy, Smart Phone, Android Generic, Google Pixel, Xbox one, PlayStation 4, PSP,Smart TV.
3Upload to YouTube
Filmora supports to export your video to Youtube directly. All you need to do is logging your Youtube account and exporting.
4Upload to Vimeo
Filmora supports to export your video to Vimeo directly. All you need to do is logging your Vimeo account and exporting.
You can burn your video from a DVD. Choose the DVD tab and enter the required settings, such as the aspect ratio and disc type.
This article introduces how Sheila become a Youtuber and how she started video editing.
If you're not using video yet, now is the time to start. In this post, we'll discuss the benefits of using video for social media marketing and provide tips for getting started. Keep reading to learn more!
This article will help you understand how to create video contents that convert sales.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.