Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Using Face-Off Effect
Besides adding mosaic effect to face, you can also try Face-off effect. The difference between Mosaic effect and Face-off effect is that, with Mosaic, you can blur any area in the video and the area won't move around while your video plays, whereas, with Faceoff, you can cover moving faces.
1. Go to the Effect tab at the top and scroll down to the Utility category.
2. Select Face-off and drag it to the track above the video. By default, the face will be blurred with mosaic.
3. Double click the face-off effect in the timeline to enter the Effects editing panel. There is some face presets you can use for fun, choose one and click OK to save changes.
This article introduces how Sheila become a Youtuber and how she started video editing.
If you're not using video yet, now is the time to start. In this post, we'll discuss the benefits of using video for social media marketing and provide tips for getting started. Keep reading to learn more!
This article will help you understand how to create video contents that convert sales.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.