Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Crop/pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Make motion tracking
- Change video playback speed
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Using Face-Off Effect
Besides adding mosaic effect to face, you can also try Face-off effect. The difference between Mosaic effect and Face-off effect is that, with Mosaic, you can blur any area in the video and the area won't move around while your video plays, whereas, with Faceoff, you can cover moving faces.
1. Go to the Effect tab at the top and scroll down to the Utility category.
2. Select Face-off and drag it to the track above the video. By default, the face will be blurred with mosaic.
3. Double click the face-off effect in the timeline to enter the Effects editing panel. There is some face presets you can use for fun, choose one and click OK to save changes.
Looking for a complete insight into the best voice changer alternatives of all times? Be here to access a comprehensive analysis of the leading names within the utility domain!
Is there any alternative to YouTube? There are many alternatives to it, and to know more about them, follow through with the given discussion.
A compilation of the best magic tricks from YouTube video editors. Click here to learn how to do magic tricks like a pro in a few simple steps.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.