Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Using Mosaic Blur Effect
The mosaic effect allows you to blur a specific area in the video or the whole video.
- Click the Effects tab at the top, find and click Utility. Find and drag the Mosaic effect to the track above the video. You can move it to the required timing in the timeline and adjust its duration.
- In the Preview window, drag the handles of the mosaic effect to adjust its size and position to get the results you want.
- Double click on the mosaic effect in the timeline to enter the Effect edit panel. You can choose the blur type from the presets, drag slider to adjust blur amount, and change mosaic opacity.
- In the Effect tab, scroll down to the Filters category, and select the Mosaic menu.
- Drag one of the pixelate effect to the track above the video.
- Double click the pixelate effect in the timeline to adjust its square size and opacity.
This article introduces how Sheila become a Youtuber and how she started video editing.
If you're not using video yet, now is the time to start. In this post, we'll discuss the benefits of using video for social media marketing and provide tips for getting started. Keep reading to learn more!
This article will help you understand how to create video contents that convert sales.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.