Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Save Files in Wondershare Drive
There are 2 ways to save your files as cloud files.
1Save as a project
- If you haven’t finished editing your video, you can save the video as a project file. So that you can directly continue to edit your video next time.
- You can also save your project files to Wondershare Dive. So that you can continue to edit your video with another computer and with any time.
- Just find the “Local Project”, and click the “cloud” icon to save your project files into Wondershare Drive.
2Save to drive while exporting
- Videos can be saved to Wondersahre Drive while exporting the video. Just click “√” to confirm to upload to Cloud.
- Then, you can find the notice to make sure that your videos are uploaded successfully.
This article introduces how Sheila become a Youtuber and how she started video editing.
If you're not using video yet, now is the time to start. In this post, we'll discuss the benefits of using video for social media marketing and provide tips for getting started. Keep reading to learn more!
This article will help you understand how to create video contents that convert sales.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.