Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Crop/pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Make motion tracking
- Change video playback speed
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Save Files in Wondershare Drive
There are 2 ways to save your files as cloud files.
1Save as a project
- If you haven’t finished editing your video, you can save the video as a project file. So that you can directly continue to edit your video next time.
- You can also save your project files to Wondershare Dive. So that you can continue to edit your video with another computer and with any time.
- Just find the “Local Project”, and click the “cloud” icon to save your project files into Wondershare Drive.
2Save to drive while exporting
- Videos can be saved to Wondersahre Drive while exporting the video. Just click “√” to confirm to upload to Cloud.
- Then, you can find the notice to make sure that your videos are uploaded successfully.
Looking for a complete insight into the best voice changer alternatives of all times? Be here to access a comprehensive analysis of the leading names within the utility domain!
Is there any alternative to YouTube? There are many alternatives to it, and to know more about them, follow through with the given discussion.
A compilation of the best magic tricks from YouTube video editors. Click here to learn how to do magic tricks like a pro in a few simple steps.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.