Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Learn how to get the most out of Filmora by configuring preference settings for several things from appearance to folders, editing, and more.
- You can customize the look and behavior of Filmora, from determining the default length of transitions to setting the brightness of the user interface.
- Most of these preferences remain in effect until you change them. The preferences you set for scratch disks, however, are saved with your projects.
- Whenever you open a project, it automatically defaults to the scratch disks you selected for it when you set up that project.
- You can set up general, Folders, editing, save and performance as you want. When you finish setting, click ok to apply.
This article introduces how Sheila become a Youtuber and how she started video editing.
If you're not using video yet, now is the time to start. In this post, we'll discuss the benefits of using video for social media marketing and provide tips for getting started. Keep reading to learn more!
This article will help you understand how to create video contents that convert sales.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.