Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Crop/pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Make motion tracking
- Change video playback speed
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Learn how to get the most out of Filmora by configuring preference settings for several things from appearance to folders, editing, and more.
- You can customize the look and behavior of Filmora, from determining the default length of transitions to setting the brightness of the user interface.
- Most of these preferences remain in effect until you change them. The preferences you set for scratch disks, however, are saved with your projects.
- Whenever you open a project, it automatically defaults to the scratch disks you selected for it when you set up that project.
- You can set up general, Folders, editing, save and performance as you want. When you finish setting, click ok to apply.
Looking for a complete insight into the best voice changer alternatives of all times? Be here to access a comprehensive analysis of the leading names within the utility domain!
Is there any alternative to YouTube? There are many alternatives to it, and to know more about them, follow through with the given discussion.
A compilation of the best magic tricks from YouTube video editors. Click here to learn how to do magic tricks like a pro in a few simple steps.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.