Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Share files with Wondershare Drive in Filmora
With Wondershare Drive, you can easily share your videos and project files with others. People can see your sharing videos and edit with your project files.
Note:The sharing project files are only supported to edit in Filmora.
Steps to share files:
Find the sharing icon
There are 2 ways for you to share your video and project files in Filmora.
- Find “Cloud Project”, choose the project you want to share, and then click the share icon.
- Or you can just click “cloud” icon on the top and click the share icon.
Edit your sharing option
You can share your files with or without passwords. The validity period is about 1,7 and 30 days.
- If share passwords, you can set the passwords you want. Filmora supports 4 letters or numbers as passwords.
- If share without passwords, all you need to do is choose the validity period.
Create the sharing link
After setting the sharing options, you can create a link for sharing.
Click “Copy” to quickly copy the link and share it with others!
People can open the link and see what you share.
This article introduces how Sheila become a Youtuber and how she started video editing.
If you're not using video yet, now is the time to start. In this post, we'll discuss the benefits of using video for social media marketing and provide tips for getting started. Keep reading to learn more!
This article will help you understand how to create video contents that convert sales.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.