You can use the same Wondershare ID account to activate this new version of Filmora9 through online or offline activation.
At this time, the Filmora team has decided to allow Filmora9 and the previous version Filmora 8 to coexist so current users can keep using the more familiar setup while they get to know the new user interface. This means you can choose which software you feel most comfortable working with!
For the users who are using version 8.7.0 or above, when you are offline or don’t have internet access on your computer, you can refer to the steps below to activate Filmora.
1. Launch Filmora, and select Full Feature Mode.
2. Go to Help, and click Offline Activation.
3. Then it will pop up a window asking you to activate your software. Please copy and paste the registration code and licensed e-mail to register it. Please ensure there’s no trailing blank when entering your licensed E-mail and registration code.
Note: You cannot log in effects store in this way. To log in effects store, please get internet access and then register your Wondershare ID.
There are three ways to download the built-in effects.
1.Find the effects/templates with the blue down arrow at the upper right corner, double click on them to start downloading.
2.Or you can click on the "+" icon onto each template to start downloading. In this way, it will pop up a window to show you the progress.
3.To save your time, you can click here to download the full installer of all the built-in effects directly.
The trial version is functionally the same as the paid version except there is a watermark in the new output files. There will be no watermark in the new output files after you purchase a license to activate the software.
Please note that watermark is the limitation of the trial version. You need to purchase the program and get it registered, then reload the project file to export again. To check the details, please follow the steps below:
1. After you purchase the program, you will receive an email with the registration code and licensed email. Then please click here and follow the guideto register the program. If you did not receive the code, you could retrieve it from the link below.
2. After you register the program, you could directly double click the project file created by the trial version or refer to the program icon at the top left corner and choose Open or Open Recent to reload the project file (.wve),there will be no watermark after you export it.
Tips: If you haven't saved your work while using the trial version, then you need to re-build it again on the full registered version. The watermark will not be added again after you export the work.