System Requirements Specification
- Filmora workspace for Windows
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Create split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Share Video to TikTok from Filmora
When you finish editing a video clip in Filmora, you can also export and share it to TikTok directly. Follow the steps below:
1. Go to “Export” and select the “Create Video” option, and you’ll see the TikTok share window.
2. Click on “Log in” icon from the window, and you’ll be led to the “Log in to TikTok” page.
3. You’ll see 7 login options; choose the one you registered in TikTok. (If you don’t have a TikTok account, you’ll need to create one from here.)
4. Here we take the phone number as an example, enter the number and login code, and then click “Log in” to proceed.
5. Once you log into your TikTok account successfully, authorize Filmora to connect with TikTok, and you’ll see a window below.
6. You can customize the video and audio settings in Filmora before sharing it with TikTok.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.